Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called a girl out because she commented that there was no pics of plus size models with the vest in. What an absolute rank dirty gowl bag she is. The dirt if her hair 🤢🤢. Any of the models that carry a bit extra weight u can see all the fat on their backs. Ud get better in Penneys for €10

Reactions: 9
I think she should drop the word ‘style’. Between the state of her hair and the sleeveless jumper🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the defence when some voiced an opinion on her insta .. it is true you can't say a size 8 has curves the same as some one who is a size 20, she has them all in the same pot to suit her self
A short size 8 can be curvier than a taller bigger size. I've bigger curves than my sister who is several sizes bigger. After kids she has no chest and I've got enough for two!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m actually baffled at all these hundreds of people tripping over themselves to pay €80 for a VEST that they can’t even try on first.

I just don’t get the whirlwind business for shapewear various items….. like aren’t they a one time buy? Do some people have a wardrobe of shapewear? Am I missing something? And the actual state of the vest…..it looks like it would spontaneously combust if it was just in a room slightly above average body temperature…

I just do t get it AT ALL 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m actually baffled at all these hundreds of people tripping over themselves to pay €80 for a VEST that they can’t even try on first.

I just don’t get the whirlwind business for shapewear various items….. like aren’t they a one time buy? Do some people have a wardrobe of shapewear? Am I missing something? And the actual state of the vest…..it looks like it would spontaneously combust if it was just in a room slightly above average body temperature…

I just do t get it AT ALL 🤷‍♀️
That’s what I’m thinking! Do people wear this stuff everyday in which case are they buying like 7/8 vests? At €80 a pop?? I have one Spanx thing that I bought in BTs for about €70, 6 years ago! I also don’t get the skinny women buying/influencing this? No plus size women or models at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What the duck is she doing/wearing ... all I see is tits and what looks like wellies and a huge stomach!!! My god someone take the fone off her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She showed how to put one on but was already wearing one? So she has two on?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s to wear two bras to flatten down her huge melons, that she’s nearly knocked herself out with, stepping into the camera like she’s gonna claim you. Then she’s to climb into it and now she looks like a joint of meat after being wrapped in cling film. Hold on Neady & I grab my card & give you €80 love!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh this is gonna be a very entertaining thread for the next few hours. what in the name of god did i just witness. she is actually tapped

• Haha
What did I just see? My eyes are burning out of my head. She is showing how to put on a vest by stepping into it and she is already wearing one. I can't unsee the rolls of flab under her armpits. She didnt tuck her rolls in. And those boots are awful, clomping round the place.

Sinead is no longer model material, she is shaped like a barrel.

She must be lying about the amount sold and I reckon those boxes are empty because she us on the hard sell again.

People are fools if they buy her tit. Absolute fools. She is a Conwoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she’s to wear two bras to flatten down her huge melons, that she’s nearly knocked herself out with, stepping into the camera like she’s gonna claim you. Then she’s to climb into it and now she looks like a joint of meat after being wrapped in cling film. Hold on Neady & I grab my card & give you €80 love!!
Wtf flimsy shite is she selling for 80 euro. See through shinny shite at its best. Who oh who is buying this .

I can't get over how see through it is.

Plus "stepping in to it" must over time stretch the shite out of it, where's the logic in stepping into a top? I can understand stepping into a slip but not a top

Reactions: 8
Ahhh Sinéad get the violin out there. I see what she’s trying to do - make it out like these forums are giving out and slagging off her size. Oh love it’s definitely nothing to do with your size at all so call out the page all you want - let your sheep come over and have a read because I actually think they’ll soon see the light regarding your dodgy, greedy, knacker ways. Plus size or not.

If you need to be shown how to get into a vest, you’ve bigger issues than a few rolls that need smoothing. Jesus help us 🙄

• Haha
Give it to us Neady & send all your flowers over here so we can tell them you’re a conwoman who is ripping them off by flogging shite from your bulk order from Alibaba.com & stop trying to fool your sheep you big gowl! You were that size before your pregnancy & carrying your prawn cracker so nothing much has changed there. I wonder has JCup has his first 3in1 yet from the Puney court. Have you refunded those who bought tickets to your cancelled shows yet Neady?? She’ll be into BT’s now splashing out on an LV or Gucci now tomorrow with her profits.

Where’s Ciarán with his Violin when you need him?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.