Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today was the first time I didn't think Jcup looked adorable. The baseball cap on backwards made him look like he was from Rathkeale!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where does mares live? How is she in sineads and in the ‘office’ so much? Is she genuinely doing all the work, surely Sinéad is paying her?

Heres a tip for you sinead...
stay home and rare your child you unbelievable selfish witch. Or at least try and spend a small amount of time with him and pretend you like him instead of looking for free teething products you absolute disgrace. 😤

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed she has obviously gotten botox in her forehead in the last few days. It doesnt move an inch when she smiles or laughs and her noise is scrunched up. Also 12 week blow dry my arse, she will have that manky nest of hair back by the weekend

Reactions: 5
Wonder where I’d find out about fitness classes🤔🤔 pity none of them have Google on their phones

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed she has obviously gotten botox in her forehead in the last few days. It doesnt move an inch when she smiles or laughs and her noise is scrunched up. Also 12 week blow dry my arse, she will have that manky nest of hair back by the weekend
Well the hair looks tit already in her last story. Looking for a fitness class!! Does her sister not do CrossFit? Surely she’d know. Tough to get a freebie then I suppose. Wasn’t she getting PT from her cousin or some tit at one point. Giving Sinead PT must the definition of a waste of bleeping time! Straight to the Peony Court afterwards.

Reactions: 12
I'd imagine any fitness class would empty out in a minute if that yoke walked in. Imagine trying to do your thing and she's roaring like a banshee. Mares is looking as weather beaten as ever. That's some serious amount of moles on her arms too.

Reactions: 5
Oh my Christ the baby is on the table rocking and he’s so close to the edge 🙈🙈🙈 I actually have serious anxiety looking at it what’s wrong with her. You can see how close he is to the edge.

Reactions: 15
A girl I follow who does websites shared a day or so ago that she was working on the vacious website and tagged them, Sinead never reshared. Now, you could also say the girl with the website buisness was hoping for a shoutout with it herself but she would have you believe herself and Mary are doing everything & then not show the true background

Reactions: 4
A girl I follow who does websites shared a day or so ago that she was working on the vacious website and tagged them, Sinead never reshared. Now, you could also say the girl with the website buisness was hoping for a shoutout with it herself but she would have you believe herself and Mary are doing everything & then not show the true background
I wouldn’t usually defend Sinead but where is the client confidentiality with the girl making the website?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t usually defend Sinead but where is the client confidentiality with the girl making the website?
Normally there would be a clause or something to say you don’t mind the work being shared online etc or as part of portfolio of work so I imagine this girl would have had her permission to do that. You wouldn’t do it without getting consent I assume.

I did wonder this but would assume it would have been asked?! I don’t know, she’s defo not doing it for free anyway she said ‘working with them for a few months’ and then I see Sinead is trying to hire a social media admin so I assume that person is to keep those updates going after… mad they wouldn’t invest a Decent salary in house for someone who can do that because if your business is all online you need a full time person to make sure that always runs smooth

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.