Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlique

VIP Member
Still with the cushion for Tummy Time. FFS Sinead read the book/leaflet/Google. Tummy time is about strengthening neck muscles, no cushions!

Melmcs

VIP Member
Surely the wrinkled neck , arms and thighs could have been prevented ?

If she stopped eating crap then yeah. I'm a good bit older than her and I don't have those problems. I eat as well and exercise as I can and in good shape I think.

But then I'm not a greedy elephant who doesn't know when to stop. Colonoscopy on the way for this Idiot in future.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
The above poster asked for them it says no refunds and also they aren’t all vests either if you pause it many of them are the all rounder, i think it’s most likely all of their orders which would include the swimwear sale so no refunds on those. I wonder has anyone got a refund from her? If she calls them underwear it also might not fall under the same rules.
Sorry I was confused when you said they weren't all orders - they weren't all *vest* orders.

gowlseverywhere

my parents would be freaking out at me being so dangerous with my precious infant not commenting on my photo trying to build up a following of young ones like dickhead dobs

mrscoco

A temporary remote role? Surely if you’re going to the bother of hiring someone, you’d let them into the office for a spin on the chair and a go of the printer? I mean, how are they going to get content of the knickers if they’re sitting at home?
Went for a nose at the advert & it says in the detail that post will be based in the office in Limerick!