Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh the way she consistently takes the piss out of Simon isn't cute or funny.

She's breaking her hole laughing at him in the bed talking to the child about cars or something and I just thought it was really sweet because Simon sounded interested/like he knew what he was talking about and gowlface is just laughing at them both.
Same, I thought it was so sweet. My husband did this with our son and he’s mad about tractors now! And the absolute stare he gave her when he got spewed on and she recorded it for content 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t blame him for running a mile! 😬

Reactions: 12
Did she not know it was raining before she left the house? Back to Stacpooles for a fatty rasher bagel 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Same, I thought it was so sweet. My husband did this with our son and he’s mad about tractors now! And the absolute stare he gave her when he got spewed on and she recorded it for content 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t blame him for running a mile! 😬
It's actually out of jealousy aswell she tries to knock him down when he is actually being a caring father, and giving his son attention, but she has to draw the attention back on her all the time!!!

Reactions: 13
Apart from the fact that they are out all day doing nothing it seems except eating and drinking, why does she always post videos with people clearly identifiable in the background? That child in the pub can be clearly seen.

Reactions: 4
The absolute state of her in leopard print and hooker boots. Moyrostitute is right🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She bought the boots in new look for €60 and says there kind of expensive but can charge €80 for a vest

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Was the Oh Molly coat gifted? Another shop off the list so Love Cherish, bad enough being associated with Liz Reaney

Reactions: 8
She is a holy show. Has she the shallow hal thing where she looks in the mirror and sees herself a size 8?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.