Sinead's Curvy Style #18 dressing like a Moyross Monk, Vacious' ship has sunk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met sinead in a previous job and she was about to break up with Simon as it was all so casual at the time and she knew even then that the relationship wasn’t going anywhere ( her words ).
I actually think she has settled for him, you can see it’s not a real love affair. More a couple of convenience.
Her fb post pic of the two of them caption on the rocks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s so obvious that there’s no real relationship there and when it gets too awkward she pulks out the phone so it’s like there’s another person there to break the tension and he can’t go off on one cos she’s posting to insta bleeping child

Reactions: 11
Is that Simon walking Jcop or an empty buggy just to pretend that they took him with them 🙄
I was going to post the same photo… 🤔

If they’re wheeling an empty buggy, I’m mortified for them. If the child is in the back of the car with her pissed and roaring and the two of them WALKING AWAY FROM THE CAR to look at the views I’m actually shocked.

Reactions: 5
standard bleeping sinead the selfish fat bleep dragging the smallie round the country drinking wine

Reactions: 7
where was he when they were out and about looking at the grave? No sign of him please don’t tell me they left him in the car alone
Parked in running car on the windy road opposite side of road from them (anything could happen rear ended or Handbrake fail)
Poor child stuck with that pair for life

Reactions: 3
So they were in a restaurant at 2pm, she was drinking wine and they were still driving home an hour ago. She was hammered.

He cant bear her, its as plain as snow on the Alps. He is irritated by her and no connection whatsoever between them.

He cant stand her and she is just desperation personified.

Last of all, I hate that expression Baby Daddy! You might have well as said Sperm Donor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was going to post the same photo… 🤔

If they’re wheeling an empty buggy, I’m mortified for them. If the child is in the back of the car with her pissed and roaring and the two of them WALKING AWAY FROM THE CAR to look at the views I’m actually shocked.
Yeah I was thinking they were a good bit away from the car

Re the Jag, when my LR was in for its service, they gave me a Jag courtesy car. Most of the dealerships are Jaguar/Land Rover. It was bloody clean though - that one is minging 🤢

Reactions: 1
She’s so annoying. Imagine every time you open your mouth, she has the phone stuck in your face making stupid comments and posting it to 100k people. I know he’s a disgusting scabby mess but Jesus, he could do so much better! How did he get stuck with that stupid whale?

Pity she didn't drop the bleeping phone. She is a painful piece of tit, all she does is take the piss out of him by trying to be funny.

You are not funny Sinead. She has more a relationship with her phone than her baby son ( who looks like he hasn't a bulls notion who she is) and her slimey BF.

He got stuck with her because she was the supplier of everything. No pity for Slimey cos he is as thick as her. Don't start me on him slurring his words in some stories cos I'm trying not to think of that baby in the car with them.

Reactions: 4
my parents would be freaking out at me being so dangerous with my precious infant not commenting on my photo trying to build up a following of young ones like head dobs

Christ, I just caught up with her stories from yesterday. Why is there a need for her to be drunk on a Sunday day trip with her little baby?? It's just ridiculous carry on from her. They were only going for a bit of lunch but of course Sinead had to do the dog on it. You need to have your wits about you with a small baby regardless if your partner is sober. I just don't get being drunk around your baby. It's just not for me.

Reactions: 24
Where is the baby/buggy/car even in all those stories where they are sightseeing?? My nerves are gone looking at them!

Reactions: 4
On the picture with her snapping the lovely soup is that a pint in front of simon? Can anyone else see that? Now it could be no alcoholic but im sceptical 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.