Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
One constant with the influenzas is their absolute astounding levels of self awareness. I watch them all with much hilarity.

-Sinead talking about narcissists and she's a narcissist in every sense. Jack does something nice for her like she asks and then she turns it on him because it's a bit away from the pub.

-Becca Gillen always promoting wellness yet she's constantly sick

-Kiki fit blabbing on about men and how she will only go on 2nd dates with ones that are right for her because she his such high value. Then proceeds to tell the world about gym bae who basically gets the ride straight away and fucks her off for someone else within a week

-Shiv O Hagan - No kids, it's not for me, never kids x6000 times on her stories, goes and has unprotected sex (I thought you didn't want kids!?) and is now delighted to be pregnant saying her values have changed and she always wanted one.

They are an hilarious bunch of idiots the lot of them. I swear if anyone is creating enough has the links there is a Netflix comedy drama in it. The world is laughing so hard at them all as they faff around in their false word.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
god she is so boring since moving to australia I think once Jack fucked her off she was expecting her crazy party lifestyle again but most people have moved back home or settled down now she’s stuck in a flat she can’t afford with a guy who shoves things up his bum for only fans and a dressing table in her room that’s meant for kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she is desperately trying to cling onto him.

Real relationship experts believe that you should spend a minimum of 6 months away from an ex before trying to rekindle/create a friendship in order to process residual feelings/hurt after an intimate relationship.. (obviously if you have kids together that’s a different scenario) but there is no reason why she/he shouldn’t cut ties completely.

part of me thinks Jack is really afraid of cutting her off because he doesn’t want to be seen as the bad guy or being the subject of Sinead’s ramblings/studies to all her followers.

she needs to get through her head - it was a convenient fling during lockdown, that Jack went along with longer than he should have, or maybe he needed to experience of a relationship, either way they weren’t compatible, they are at 2 very different stages in life and want different things! Nothing wrong with that! Nothing to be ashamed of. But she’s doing herself no favours now.

and it irks me she’s spouting this, therapy is helping me so much with my breakup blah blah... no hun it’s as clear as day, you aren’t coping, you’re completely lost and the way you are behaving is embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

hello899

VIP Member
As a GP her posts totally horrify me, how can she spout such nonsense about cortisol levels when she has had no test to measure the levels..Ive reported her before for not being qualified to give medical advice..Its the same as the nonsense around endo, I'm sure she has it but she spouts total nonsense about it with no medical backing

Reactions: 45

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I know this is probs an unpopular opinion but does anyone else think that Sinead is dealing with this in a really mature way? The way jack is getting on is so embarrassing with all the aimed stories/posts/comments pure trying to wind her up?
I couldn’t disagree more. She’s stalked him, made so many posts and stories aimed at him, posting all over any men she can find, ranting about being single etc imo he’s not doing anything wrong, he just looks like he’s moved on. I feel for her in that heartbreak is horrible, but she treated him terribly. She wanted him to come to Oz with her and live her settled down dream life whereas now he’s single he’s doing exactly what she did the first time she went to oz and is loving it. If they’re blocked from each other’s pages then none of his stuff is posted for her benefit, she can’t see it unless she’s snooping and that’s her own fault. She on the other hand is posting about their relationship still and twisting things for her own narrative to save face, just stop talking about it now and maintain some level of dignity and stop turning up to places he’s already at. There’s only so many times it’s a coincidence and then she’s blatantly going to cock block and guilt him if he wants to talk to other girls while she’s there. She hasn’t copped that the fact that she’s single isn’t the housing issue, it’s that she doesn’t have a real job or skills so no landlord will trust her funds. She’d be better off getting a room with some other girls like with Lucy but she won’t do that now cause she wants her own space but then she goes on about being lonely so which is it?? I think she thought she’d be set up and Jack would need her or would want to come back to her and it’s clear he’s having a right time and doesn’t, so what does she do now? She deffo believed they’d get back together in oz.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She said that there was so much shame around the pill….she was the one bad mouthing the pill and saying how terrible it was. She said that the pill was masking her symptoms but now all of a sudden, the pill is helping with symptoms. Giving out she had 2 periods this month but then in the next breath saying that she forgot to take it with her when she was away. She forgets that an hormonal treatment can take months to settle down.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Nothing about any of these peoples lives is appealing. They seem permanently drunk. Their lives are vacuous in Australia.
Sinead seemed happier in Belfast and seeing her family regularly. Life seemed to have more soul for her. .
She seems thoroughly miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Chel92

That q &a which I'm near sure she asked herself half them questions should come with a warning, that she is in no way a medically trained advisor on either endo or ado. People will take what she's saying as gospel and we all know she exaggerates her symptoms after a heavy weekend session

I report her stories everytime she does this and nothing happens. I'm a medical professional and I don't feel comfortable when family and friends ask for advice without having a formal assessment (I can't even imagine any of my coworkers or myself dishing out health advice through an Instagram question box, it's bizarre) . It's extremely dangerous and she knows she has followers who listen to her every word. There needs to be regulations regarding social media use and medical advice, in particular to tackle influenzas with no qualifications. I've also noticed those question boxes are lined up for her to market her meditation courses towards people with endo as a treatment plan. I love meditation, I practice it often, but it's not a replacement for medical intervention and pain treatment plans to improve your day to day physical quality of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I am dead. Keegs or kegs whatever his name is was on a live with about fifty people on tik tok. Someone said in the comments why do you pretend to sell travel guides when you really make money from shoving things up your bum on OF. He screenshotted it and I have never seen anyone be more awkward and he left the live I was in absolute stitches. You could see his life flash before his eyes almost 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Irishdd1

Annoys me when she goes on aboht waking up and early and being productive etc like of course it would be alot easier to get up at 5am if my plans involved hanging with friends, pretending to be a therapist and going to the pub but unfortunately I have to work 50 hours a week to afford Australia. She’s so tone deaf

• Heart

BorderHopper

Not a fan of all that new girls pink interior stuff AT ALL! It’s a bit cheeky of her to move in and be so pushy and rude about the decor like I get she’ll be living there too and would like a day but at least give it a few weeks. If I got a new room mate and they started throwing their weight around like that I’d be fuming.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I reckon begarty is shook from Siobhan’s baby announcement. Her relationship with Jack ended. She thought she’d get him back easily. Everyone else in her life is coupled up and moving on. Australia hasn't been the big dream she thought it would be. It wouldn't surprise me if she has her sights set on Sam Smith. She wants a man and babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Can't help but feel begarty has already got that apartment but is trying to play the manifest card so it makes it look like her approach works and gets more signing up to her bullshit meditation/podcasts etc

• Wow
Reactions: 32