Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed jack and sinead aren't following each other anymore. Jack highlight is gone too. I wonder will see delete the pods😬
They haven’t been following each other for a while. She said on her stories recently she unfollowed him because she doesn’t want to see what he is doing all the time. But they still talk etc. in fact the more I think about it it’s almost like she’s trying to convince us they are still good friends. I would love to know the actual real story lol

Reactions: 3
Jack has been there for less time than sinead now. Has a job, a house and friends. Sinead has neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And insinuating she was the one who dumped him? All the questions about how you know it's right to finish things etc- like that's how she felt?
Ye I noticed that. I’d say she is making it look like that and if he says anything she can say it was a different relationship she’s referring to.
She is a scourge. Unbelievable that she has a platform. Absolute air head

Reactions: 6
And insinuating she was the one who dumped him? All the questions about how you know it's right to finish things etc- like that's how she felt?
100% he told her he wanted to live his life and not settle down and have kids. She was clearly devastated whereas he is living his best life moving forward. She has tried numerous times to change his mind. Picking him up from the airport, tracking him down on many nights out - she’s just sad and desperate and is now trying to change the narrative on her stories and make out it was her doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100% he told her he wanted to live his life and not settle down and have kids. She was clearly devastated whereas he is living his best life moving forward. She has tried numerous times to change his mind. Picking him up from the airport, tracking him down on many nights out - she’s just sad and desperate and is now trying to change the narrative on her stories and make out it was her doing.
What age is she? It’s not like she needs to be in a rush to have kids etc, especially if they were planning on going to Aus

Reactions: 2
I'd love to see how this Bali competition goes. I can't see it actually happening for the poor winner. Sinead can't get a room to rent never mind organise an all inclusive holiday for 2 random people

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What age is she? It’s not like she needs to be in a rush to have kids etc, especially if they were planning on going to Aus
I think she’s 30. She was always banging on about having loads of kids and Jack always looked uncomfortable. Her friends at home are all having kids and the likes of Gemma just getting engaged is another kick in the teeth for her. She was trying to rush their relationship and it’s just backfired as Jack is at that age he wants life experiences and who can blame him.

Reactions: 11
Interesting that there is no sign of her at Gem Ken’s tonight for birthday cake while Michaela is there. Don’t think I have seen the pair of them together in Aus yet - I feel like Michaela wouldn’t put up with Sineads bullshit.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they had a beach day together before Michaela went home for her brothers wedding. Any one think its weird Gem Kens friend in the bed hugging Niall!! You think he would have gotten up to welcome her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well the proof is in the pudding, Jack has been able to source himself accommodation and while it isn’t the 5 star luxury apartments that the Beggs is after, it’s how everyone starts off and a roof over his head, I bet he will do really well over there, mainly because his head isn’t stuck up his anal cavity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't see her lasting over there at all. Especially if Jack gets a new partner which he will in time.

She was probably hoping he'd get homesick but seems he is having the time of his life lol.

Reactions: 8
Well the proof is in the pudding, Jack has been able to source himself accommodation and while it isn’t the 5 star luxury apartments that the Beggs is after, it’s how everyone starts off and a roof over his head, I bet he will do really well over there, mainly because his head isn’t stuck up his anal cavity
He is living the normal life of a backpacker in Sydney. Staying in a hostel to make mates, figure out the lay of the land, get a job and find some cheap digs with the mates you came out with or met in the hostel. It is such a good fun way to live for a few months. Save up some cash then off you go to see the country, living cheaply and having a good time with casual relationships and quick friendships that last whilst you are in the same place.

Beggs however is living for what her life looks like on the gram. Buys a convertible car, trys to rent a flashy apartment, wants to be seen to be at ‘events’. Totally misses the point of being there. She is there to sell her ‘living differently lifestyle’ she wants us all to be jealous when the reality is that she is desperate to be settled and have a relationship…..things she would be more successful at if she went home and admitted it.
Her life looks lonely and she looks lost.

Reactions: 26
Is it bad that I’m feeling sorry for her now life’s not going to plan for her, I’d hate to be in her situation I know I’d be booking the first flight home for some familiar comforts

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice Jacks insta post from harbour life one of his friends commented saying where did you end up after ???? please don’t let it have been with her !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.