Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what comes across on her stories, her mother has the measure of her and stands for no bullshit. She's called Sinead out several times on shite shes said on her stories- the time she 'broke her back' and when she bought her Mum a sofa are two instances I can think of off the top of my head.

Re: Shiv- I think Sinead can be quite naive and took her at face value- and it was only when others were saying it to her how Shiv was an utter cu*t to her that it started to sink in that that was the case.
Wait, what did shiobahn do to sinead??

Reactions: 1
Oh absolutely not. She latched on to Siobhan and used her for her benefit. She is spoilt and selfish and used to getting things her own way. I don't follow her anymore but she was a real Daddy's girl from what I saw. Would I be right in saying she didn't have a great relationship with her Mother?

I do think Siobhan was awful to her and for some reason she took it and tried to be her friend
My take on it was that Siobhan was good to her to start with with but Sinead really latched on because of SOH big following / I don’t think she was genuinely wanting to be SOH friend, she essentially stalked her to Titan.
Their friendship was only noticeably more negative once Sinead over took SOH in followers & I presume SOH was jealous. Then SOH became quite negative towards her
---

Sinead will be raging
Sinead will be asking Kegs to bang her up as we speak & then try to tell Jack that she is clearly 5months pregnant with his baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am dead. Keegs or kegs whatever his name is was on a live with about fifty people on tik tok. Someone said in the comments why do you pretend to sell travel guides when you really make money from shoving things up your bum on OF. He screenshotted it and I have never seen anyone be more awkward and he left the live I was in absolute stitches. You could see his life flash before his eyes almost 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sinead looked like she was about to cry (voice cracking) when she was talking about Siobhan being pregnant. I’d say this news will hit her hard.

Reactions: 21
She put up a story on Instagram and then deleted it saying drink a shot if you’re as surprised as us about Siobhan being pregnant and tag us

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Love how she’s hardly mentioned Shiv in recent months, and now that there’s baby news she’s making it into content for more engagement. Shits me so hard!
that story sounded more bitchy to me, as in - “can you believe she is pregnant, LOL?”. If she did post a video about shots & then deleted it then it is bitchy. Would love to see her close friend stories - I’d safely say she is laughing at this situation.

Reactions: 19
that story sounded more bitchy to me, as in - “can you believe she is pregnant, LOL?”. If she did post a video about shots & then deleted it then it is bitchy. Would love to see her close friend stories - I’d safely say she is laughing at this situation.
Of course she is - she does not like Siobhan.... and neither should she!

Reactions: 11
She looks so genuinely happy talking in her stories. Haven't seen her look happy before. The sad thing is it seems to be because she's getting so much likes and engagement.

Also did she really think people would post negative or judgemental comments on her Instagram pregnancy announcement? Who would do that? 😹

Reactions: 4
She looks so genuinely happy talking in her stories. Haven't seen her look happy before. The sad thing is it seems to be because she's getting so much likes and engagement.

Also did she really think people would post negative or judgemental comments on her Instagram pregnancy announcement? Who would do that? 😹
Wrong thread lol

Reactions: 2
Saw that video of the shots and thought what a nasty witch.. that mean girl really showing now. I don't like Siobhan at all, but don't pretend to be happy for someone when deep down you'll rip the back off her

Reactions: 14
@housecoatgossip have you not seen how Shiv treated her over the past few years? She constantly took the piss out of her interests, her relationship, her life goals etc.
I'm glad Sinead finally saw her for what she was, and I think that video was her letting out her upset a little- I'd say she regret posting it as it shatters the BFF illusion they're trying to uphold.

Reactions: 14
@housecoatgossip have you not seen how Shiv treated her over the past few years? She constantly took the piss out of her interests, her relationship, her life goals etc.
I'm glad Sinead finally saw her for what she was, and I think that video was her letting out her upset a little- I'd say she regret posting it as it shatters the BFF illusion they're trying to uphold.
Ah there's no illusion - not for a while. Sinead has the bigger following and is in Australia. Siobhan has nobody. It's just a convenience at this stage - partnership for MyProtein etc.

Reactions: 6
I think you are giving Sinead more credit than she deserves. She is backstabbing by nature & doesn’t have a true friend at all, not even back in the Derg. I am from the area myself - it’s all local knowledge. She’s had been running from the Derg since she was 18. She’s a total Narc who is only out for her own gain at any cost.

You are talking about a girl who literally uploaded a couple photo of her sister in laws wedding dress to her stories & thousands of followers before the vows were even said.

if anything, the relationship was fine until Sineads follow bypassed Siobhan’s and then she didn’t “need” her so much. Prior to that Sinead leeched everything from SOH, all connections, housing etc.
i think once SOH realised she was just being used, it all turned sour. Doesn’t look excuse SOH but Sinead is no victim.

ETA -also regardless of how well they now do or don’t get on & if the pregnancy was an accident, a friends pregnancy is a massive life event & anyone with an ounce of maturity in their 30s wouldn’t take the piss out of it privately or publicly.Pregnancy is never guaranteed to run smoothly, nor is birth so regardless of circumstance its all best to wish people luck & hope at the end there is a happy & healthy Mum & Baby.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.