Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice Jacks insta post from harbour life one of his friends commented saying where did you end up after ???? please don’t let it have been with her !!!
I noticed this too !! I feel like he might have gone off with someone else and his friend is stirring the pot for Sinead to see 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice Jacks insta post from harbour life one of his friends commented saying where did you end up after ???? please don’t let it have been with her !!!
No I doubt it because she would have put a picture of him up if that was the case. Jack has been put on the map thanks to Beggs and would be having his pick of ‘after parties ’ at the minute I’d say 😂

I wouldn’t go as far as feeling sorry for her but I would actually have respect for her if she came down to earth, got a normal apartment like a normal backpacker and stopped acting like she has the cash flow of a kardashian looking at these luxury apartments and then blaming it on being single and waiting on these imaginary 2024 investment properties coming through.

Reactions: 22
I'm probably being really stupid but by jack calling him and his mate "homeowners" he obviously only means renting? Threw me off a bit and I thought huh?

Reactions: 2
I dunno to me it kinda looked like the place with all the girls on stage that he tagged Kyle Kenneth in might’ve been a strip club, that was after harbour life? Could be just making a joke out of him blatantly putting it on his story when he was drunk and then having to delete it in the morning but equally could’ve been a naughty sleepover, Clearly been up to some kind of mischief anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Interesting that there is no sign of her at Gem Ken’s tonight for birthday cake while Michaela is there. Don’t think I have seen the pair of them together in Aus yet - I feel like Michaela wouldn’t put up with Sineads bullshit.
No nothing going on between her and Michaela sure they were all singing and getting on in the car last week after her braveway party. Don’t know where Sinead is tonight though maybe a ‘flare up’ who knows? Also didn’t like how she tried to make out Jack and her ended because of her chronic illness - things were doomed long before

Reactions: 7
i think if anything, the whole break up has only highlighted the difference in maturity. It feels like Sinead played down a lot just to be with someone. It sometimes feels she does this repeatedly. That’s why they don’t work out. I get relationships have compromise, but it shouldn’t be at the extent of your own essential requirements.
Deep down I think she knew it wasn’t working and that’s why she put that question out yesterday.
What I do think she needs to do is work on herself, not just reading a book and piecing bits together of what she thinks she should be, and stop dishing out advice she simply isn’t qualified to give.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This absolutely kills me 1🙈🙈 D'ya know what I mean....nah....not a vibe! What publisher in their right mind got in contact with that moron seriously!
I can see why siobhan drinks everyday if this is what she had to listen in bali to I'd be an alcoholic too trying to block sinead out. All of us understand u sinead cos its basic crap ur saying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She seems to have lost weight. She was always tiny but more so since the breakup I think.

Reactions: 4
Definitely moving to Australia - you can go to the beach for free. ‘You know what I mean’ she’s a space cadet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This poor girl feeling drained going to so many house viewings
What about the people who work FULL TIME 9-5 and still have to do tit like that.
God county down under pissed me off almost as much as sinead but at least she actually had a job and a career

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she ever got PR Id be furious.James Smith shouldnt have got it, Bondi just full of wankers.

Reactions: 7
I know this is probs an unpopular opinion but does anyone else think that Sinead is dealing with this in a really mature way? The way jack is getting on is so embarrassing with all the aimed stories/posts/comments pure trying to wind her up?
No, but I think she’s letting him affect her confidence instead. He’s too young for her, I could see her doing well with a guy a few years older that she can grow with and learn from. I think she has more potential than we think, just has horrible influences and pretends she knows what’s she’s doing rather than asking for help. She really drums this up when she’s going through a period of uncertainty and comes across as she is now! If she comes on once more about not getting a house because she’s not in a couple I’ll jump through my phone and shake her, get a grip! She wants him to feel guilty and it seems as if his content is almost revenge. We’ve all been there, I swear I miss this petty shite sometimes 😂 🍿

Reactions: 20
What about the people who work FULL TIME 9-5 and still have to do tit like that.
God county down under pissed me off almost as much as sinead but at least she actually had a job and a career
Sorry for derailing but why did County Down Under piss you off? 🤪 I'm trying to find a somewhat relatable "influencer/blogger/Instagramer" preferably irish living in oz but it is proving difficult 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The best thing she could do is move in with a girl or two. Potential new group of friends, even better if they weren't Irish (I love the Irish but they don't call it County Bondi for nothing). Venture out of your comfort zone Sinead, get yourself a hot rebound in the shape of a ridey Australian. Make lots of new girlfriends. Get a job for the social aspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this is probs an unpopular opinion but does anyone else think that Sinead is dealing with this in a really mature way? The way jack is getting on is so embarrassing with all the aimed stories/posts/comments pure trying to wind her up?
No tbh. She's as bad. The stalking of him when he arrived, bleating about not getting an apartment because she's single (subconsciously 'blaming' him for her being single) 'joking' about being a 3rd wheel with Gemken etc.
Then when her super friendliness when he arrived in Oz didn't work to reel him back in, they block each other on social media and she announced it to the world, making sure to mention that she didn't want her followers to message him or block him- making out she controlled the whole situation. The question box the other day was laughable- insinuating she knew the relationship was going nowhere and that she was the one to finish things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't know if you are aware that A County Down Under is a teacher, you probably don't, she never mentions it, but she is a teacher 🙄🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.