Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos on her stories are always so wobbly or fast or something? It looks like they’re sped up??

Reactions: 4
As a GP her posts totally horrify me, how can she spout such nonsense about cortisol levels when she has had no test to measure the levels..Ive reported her before for not being qualified to give medical advice..Its the same as the nonsense around endo, I'm sure she has it but she spouts total nonsense about it with no medical backing

Reactions: 45
As a GP her posts totally horrify me, how can she spout such nonsense about cortisol levels when she has had no test to measure the levels..Ive reported her before for not being qualified to give medical advice..Its the same as the nonsense around endo, I'm sure she has it but she spouts total nonsense about it with no medical backing
BUT She's listened to a podcast about it, makes her the oracle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've done the same

Reactions: 4
This is what bothers me, I'm old enough to roll my eyes when she starts talking but if was younger I might believe her. It's good to hear my instinct is right, although when she tried to say a cheap Ali express spinning ring would help with a hangover I knew she was full of crap! Even I, with no medical training can spot that one!!!!

Reactions: 18
If you want to listen to a whole load of bullshit, have a listen to this podcast she’s just appeared on here in Oz. She really thinks she discovered meditation, and even said there was no courses etc before she created The Brave Way. Ummmm…Calm, Headspace, Insight Timer, millions of YouTube lessons, seriously…her head is bigger than ever 🥴🥴🥴🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Out for lunch with Jack and a few others. He couldn’t have sat further from her if he tried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jack, aine and sinead all at that table in the group photo 👀 I don’t think it’s any coincidence that aine is sat right next to sinead and as far away from Jack as possible

Reactions: 5
Sinead get some self respect and cut all contact with Jack and stop chasing him!! Block him on everything and let yourself get over him. This is so bloody detrimental!!!!

Reactions: 16
Oh is there ☕ on aine and jack? 🤔
I’ve no idea sorry I was just saying if I was aine and I was in the same room as someone I knew who’s ex I was suspected to be sleeping with and the ex who I was actually sleeping with I’d be making a beeline for sinead too to plead my innocence

Back to the eyebrow talk but Aines brows are just as bad as Heg’s. If the rumours are true that jack is with her now then he’s got a fetish for fucked up eyebrows 🤣

• Haha
I’m also a medic who feels the same. I’ve contacted her to let her know cortisol is an anti inflammatory in healthy individuals not pro inflammatory as she’s suggests, it’s only at certain levels and prolonged periods of time we would be concerned! Also not to randomly mention her cortisol levels without blood tests.If she does think she has an issues she needs investigations. No response from her.

Reactions: 19
I’m also a medic who feels the same. I’ve contacted her to let her know cortisol is an anti inflammatory in healthy individuals not pro inflammatory as she’s suggests, it’s only at certain levels and prolonged periods of time we would be concerned! Also not to randomly mention her cortisol levels without blood tests.If she does think she has an issues she needs investigations. No response from her.
It seems every Irish/NI influencer this year has become a subject matter expert on some health/mental health issue. It’s a dangerous trend. There’s more concern around mental health (I’ve put some articles below) but the physical is just as bad. Jess Reddens thread is constantly on about this, she’s now a licensed pharmacist but posts contradictory information on supplements that tattlers have been able reverse engineer on google. Dr Doireann OLeary is worse she should know better.
How many young women will now seek out these diagnoses now? One article says something along the lines of..
“Anyone who tries to self-diagnose will have a biased perception of what they think they will be diagnosed with”. This leads to doctor shopping, mistrust in already overwhelmed and underresourced healthcare systems. As someone mentioned, the vulnerable younger followers are at risk. I’m early 30s, media influence during my younger years in my generation (and perhaps some of you can agree) left lasting effects on my body confidence. This shite is more dangerous IMO. These influencers didn’t complete degrees, they didn’t study ethics when it comes to medicine or business, so they’ve no clue how damaging it can be. They’ll never be able to regulate this with so many countries involved. It will be interesting (and terrifying all the same) to see how this plays out. Rant over just sick to shite of it all, fertility and the lot. Luckily us tattlers seem to cop on. Her meditations are actually great (please don’t send me to the rave thread). She should stay in her lane!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.