Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I think you're giving him too much credit. I don't think he over analysed it at all- just answered with the first thing that came into his head

Reactions: 32
As someone who has extreme amount of childhood trauma via both parents being alcoholics and absolutely hating each other which manifested in violence etc I'd love to know what her childhood trauma is. Or what she constitutes as childhood trauma. Probably a telling off here or there.

She still has contact with her parents and a loving home to go back to if things go south. A lot more than many of us have! Don't tell me about childhood trauma you ditzy charlatan.

Herself and Shiv O Hagan birds of a feather. It's know surprise she lies as much given who her mentor was. Two absolute bullshit con artists.

• Heart

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
She's one walking hypocrite, slabbering on about how when she first joined insta and all the fitness people made her believe 'her body should look a certain way' .......erm your in a paid partnership with my protein ya absol gobshite. You are never dome flaunting your perfect body to impressionable young girls, you epitomise everything that is wrong with influencer culture

• Heart

Teaspill29

Sinead and the Sam Smith ex who slept with Pippa are back following eachother 😵💫
Can confirm this is 100% true. She is back with her ex Sam Smith for a while now and they are hiding it because she is a fake and phoney spouting shite about relationship advice. Can also confirm he is banging and messaging other girls while they are together. Hope she’s enjoying her weekend away 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Irishdd1

I know not about sinead. But omg can’t help but cringe at kegs. Why can’t he decide what asthetic he wants, a few weeks ago he was at yoga/mindfulness/meditating every day following about sinead. Now he’s out partying in knickers every day. He just seems to be jumping on any and every band wagon and anyone’s coat tails he can find. He’s off to Thailand now so new personality pending

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
There she is holding on to Sams arm. Definitely back seeing each other again. What a relationshit expert 😂😂😂
How embarrassing!! She made a huge deal about him shagging Pippa & now she is back with him? Why is it she hates Pippa for it & ended their whole friendship but has no problem riding him again.
How long til he cheats?
She is so desperate.
Pippa had a lucky escape as her friend. Come on in here Pippa & tell us some stories 🤣
---
Thread suggestion & can we have this put in the instagrammers thread rather than tucked away in Lifestyle?

Sinead - Sydney wasn’t what she expected without Jack, so desperate not to be single shes taken Sam-the-friend-shagger back

Last edited:
  • Haha
remember during the lockdown she said Leo varadkar worked out at the same gym as her and she said she was gonna personally ask him to lift the lockdwon restritions and she couldn't even pronounce varadkar right, she pronounced it as Vad-ah-kurr ,simpelton

• Haha
  • Wow

gshsbejsnwj

I think it’s clear all this permanent residency talk is coming from michaela mc Donnell and gemken applying for PR and them both already having degrees. She thinks that it’ll put her on level footing that she’ll be able to stay there with everyone else if she goes about it that way. She’s literally 30 with zero qualifications. She herself says how little she thinks about people with degrees because you can just ask Google. What are the chances she would actually stick with a course. The first assignment she’d get that wasn’t something about relationships or meditation I guarantee she’d pass off on Kyle to write for her as one of her workers. I remember when I started following her first in 2019 she was doing a psychology degree online and I’m nearly 100% sure she never finished it and just brushed it under the rug. That meditation course was just going to classes too nothing to show you understood what you were being taught. She acts like it’d be so easy for her to just go study despite her never actually being able to get one qualification in 30 years

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Her excuse for not going to Gaelic training 😂😂😂😂 'coz of my endo I'm wrecked by the evening time'

Yet it doesn't stop you going out and partying in the evening!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

mulerice

She put up a story on Instagram and then deleted it saying drink a shot if you’re as surprised as us about Siobhan being pregnant and tag us

• Haha
  • Wow

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Queen Nicole has a bf I was thinking the same thing! Fact is no Irish man wants to settle down in Sydney have a few going at the same time..true fact!
Irish guys in australia especially in Sydney are Peter pans and that’s a fact lol. When they ride everything they tend to go home back to Ireland with their savings and get in a relationship with someone they knew From school or something lol

• Haha
I was just coming on to say the same. I’m sorry but she looks like a tool. Why did she lay down on a bench in a shopping centre. What sort of way is she carrying on? It’s so embarrassing. Drinking a box of margaritas during the week? But want to run meditation courses. Cmon. Who is she fooling.
That crowd are really getting on my nerves. They remind me of uni students. But for them to be in their 30s I don’t understand who their target audience is.

Reactions: 28

housecoatgossip

A lot of negative ones, ha! That’s because she is a bitch Jack
This is a really confusing post, if he cares so much about her he wouldn't have posted this "alot of negative ones" he knows she'll see this and it will get to her but then saying couldn't be prouder of her. I wonder what his game is here? Not a Sinead fan at all but he also seems like dose

Swordshead

How does Sinead (or anyone) know that their cortisol is high)?
Is this an actual thing🤔
Christ almighty I literally came on to comment on the same thing. This girl is dangerous. She 'noticed her cortisol rising'?! Does she have a bloody endocrinologist and laboratory in her new apartment (that's caused her stress) because that's the only way you can determine if you've an issue with cortisol. If you do, you've an issue with your pituitary or adrenal glands. All MEDICALLY diagnosed.

She's just Googled the 101 of every quack doctors resolutions for every ailment ever. Healthy diet, sleep, lower stress etc. Doh!! She's an actual shark selling vulnerable (possibly clinically unhealthy) people a fix all solution. 👊

Don't even get me started on blood pressure 🤦‍♀️ The girl hasn't a Scooby Doo what she is saying or doing. She should stick to promoting meditation, which is a stress reliever and ONE of many stress relieving concepts. It should be in NO WAY a substitution for an actual endocrine or blood pressure disorder from a qualified medical professional 🙄🙄🙈

She's 30 like....people are starting/finishing PhDs after medical school and she's still quacking about. I can't 🙄🙄🙄🙈

Edit: if I see one more of them spell MEDITATION as MEDIATION I'm gonna die. /rant 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart

housecoatgossip

I'm mad for a party, right place right time all that jazz. Like what someone mentioned above, it's the pretending she's so intune with herself, mind body and soul. Your never more depressed then when you've had a 3 day bender, so her mediation lifestyle is a load of crap. She's spouting about one lifestyle when doing the complete opposite. The girl who said people manifest their own cancer, maybe she should lay off the md for a while.

• Heart

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
So neither of yee have ever put on a brave face because your fed up not being happy, of being in pain.?? I feel like you saying that for people reading here is as bad as her fakeness.
With a chronic illness plenty will show the good snip of the horrendous day to the world. Doesn't mean the horrendous day aint happening, couldn't give a fiddlers what she reads but other people here who read that could feel there people must think the same if we attend any events, we r magically cured or faking 🙄
Or and wait for it.... People are sick to the back teeth of the lies yon begarty spouts, she usually has 'flare ups' after a mad weekend of drinking (and likely a bit of sniff sniff) needs content gets sympathy and views then does fhe same thing over n over again. The video she showed a few months back 'during a flare up' trying to make out she was soooooo bloated yet there she was in all her ab glory promoting her shite brand sports wear. If that was bloating then I'm pretty sure anyone who actually does suffer with bloating would have rolled their eyes at her, most who bloat get the baggy clothes on etc.
Ye seem to stick up for sinead a bit on this thread which is your perogative but I think she's a disgusting vile human after her saying a woman manifested cancer on herself, when she gave advice to someone in an abusive relationship that she should consider why he's abusive and give him space to speak his truth, claims to be a love expert and gives thee worse advice, she's a racist, she has plagiarised books and passed it off as her own and she charges a dam fortune for Ali express rings and stupid courses. I stand by what I say and I'm sick of women like her being put on a pedestal by our young women

I agree while I’m sitting in absolute agony there is no way on hells earth is be going on the way she is how I’m feeling now
I'm sorry you are feeling that way and hope ye feel better soon.

Can I ask how do you feel when you see sinead going on the way she does?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Irishdd1

Sorry on again complaining after seeing kegs story! But the whole lot of them ( sinead, Gemma, kegs etc) talk about the “lifestyle” in Sydney/oz but none of them seem to work and it they do they make sure they put it on their stories. Australia is so expensive and competitive atm for work especially regional work. They’re so out of touch and are selling a fake dream of sunrise swims, yoga and boat parties when in reality majority work 60+ hours to get by. At least Caroline had a real job

Reactions: 27