Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slurp37

Wonder what happened to jacks mate that he went to oz with, haven't seen him in weeks now that he is with the cool kids 😎 lol

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I think it’s clear all this permanent residency talk is coming from michaela mc Donnell and gemken applying for PR and them both already having degrees. She thinks that it’ll put her on level footing that she’ll be able to stay there with everyone else if she goes about it that way. She’s literally 30 with zero qualifications. She herself says how little she thinks about people with degrees because you can just ask Google. What are the chances she would actually stick with a course. The first assignment she’d get that wasn’t something about relationships or meditation I guarantee she’d pass off on Kyle to write for her as one of her workers. I remember when I started following her first in 2019 she was doing a psychology degree online and I’m nearly 100% sure she never finished it and just brushed it under the rug. That meditation course was just going to classes too nothing to show you understood what you were being taught. She acts like it’d be so easy for her to just go study despite her never actually being able to get one qualification in 30 years
I remember this. Wasn’t she studying to become a PT at the beginning too? That never lasted either

Topsy-turvy2

She's been on the pill a few months now, so ovulation has stopped yet still claims the worse pain is when she ovulates?! Also says she's been bleeding for 10 days, sorry but you'd be straight to the doctor if that were the case not out drinking the head of yourself and putting God knows what else in her body!!
If I had Endo and was watching her stories I'd be fucking fuming coz she's one of the reasons people don't believe it's 'real' as such. None of her 'symptoms' correlates to her behaviour, constantly saying she has flare ups (bloating) yet is constantly flaunting her perfect abs etc .
Do you know anyone with a chronic illness?

blondey91

QUOTE="supreme112, post: 13477154, member: 84968"]
So does gemken just not work anymore? The fella must be raking it in to make a one income household because bar flogging make up, don’t see her income or appeal?
[/QUOTE]

She has a thread too!

Shelleeeed

I do believe it’s this one! I always thought she showed her true insecure colours in this video because she is crying over this guy and Pippa when she’s with Jack like how embarrasing for Jack. Then goes on to say she’s basically scared to bring Jack around her cos Pippa is really hot 🤣
Whats Pippas insta name?