Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and jack meeting for a swim this morning... She 100% took that pic to show the gram and hoped someone asked in the question box.. or asked it herself

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her and jack meeting for a swim this morning... She 100% took that pic to show the gram and hoped someone asked in the question box.. or asked it herself
I think it’s so weird she posted it. I would be raging if I was jack. Is like she’s trying to warn off other girls by showing oh he still meets up with his ex 😬

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she is desperately trying to cling onto him.

Real relationship experts believe that you should spend a minimum of 6 months away from an ex before trying to rekindle/create a friendship in order to process residual feelings/hurt after an intimate relationship.. (obviously if you have kids together that’s a different scenario) but there is no reason why she/he shouldn’t cut ties completely.

part of me thinks Jack is really afraid of cutting her off because he doesn’t want to be seen as the bad guy or being the subject of Sinead’s ramblings/studies to all her followers.

she needs to get through her head - it was a convenient fling during lockdown, that Jack went along with longer than he should have, or maybe he needed to experience of a relationship, either way they weren’t compatible, they are at 2 very different stages in life and want different things! Nothing wrong with that! Nothing to be ashamed of. But she’s doing herself no favours now.

and it irks me she’s spouting this, therapy is helping me so much with my breakup blah blah... no hun it’s as clear as day, you aren’t coping, you’re completely lost and the way you are behaving is embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Anyone else think Nicole Doherty follows Sinead around the world, like a little weasel just to try and grow her followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s so weird she posted it. I would be raging if I was jack. Is like she’s trying to warn off other girls by showing oh he still meets up with his ex 😬

Notice he managed to get out of this evenings gathering at least, must have wanted to give hegs a wide berth

Reactions: 6
So the next boyfriend is going to her husband 🤣 she’s spouting her usual tit on invest like a girl podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yea she’s still such a witch to him. She literally told everyone that they didn’t have to unfollow him but it was a really nice thing to think of doing. If you’re still so friendly why does she want him to lose all his followers

Reactions: 3
Yea she’s still such a witch to him. She literally told everyone that they didn’t have to unfollow him but it was a really nice thing to think of doing. If you’re still so friendly why does she want him to lose all his followers
I think that was a really weird thing for her to say

Reactions: 4
Sinead showing us all her makeup that MMD did and how gorgeous it is… yet she’s a bleeping filter on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god what the duck is this outfit. I swear I have never seen someone her age dress so BADLY. At 30 I feel like you should know your style and what suits your body type. I think I wore that top and skirt in the early 2000’s and don’t even think they are back in fashion now 🥲 don’t even get me started on the gold jewlery paired with the bleeping chunky doc Martins. Oh my days how does she get it so wrong all the time man

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Can’t take her serious why do her eyes look so far apart 😂
because her eyebrows are so close together

Oh my god what the duck is this outfit. I swear I have never seen someone her age dress so BADLY. At 30 I feel like you should know your style and what suits your body type. I think I wore that top and skirt in the early 2000’s and don’t even think they are back in fashion now 🥲 don’t even get me started on the gold jewlery paired with the bleeping chunky doc Martins. Oh my days how does she get it so wrong all the time man
big fat gypsy wedding. i just cant with this one. Takes millions of clothes but wears absolute shite

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.