Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead is v good looking. Jack obvious thought he’d backed a trophy wife. She’d drive you mad after a few months.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I think she’s pretty. Then other times i think she’s very…square
Sinead is not good looking she looks like squidward with a bung eye. I do not even feel bad saying this because she’s a racist fraud who has built up a following scamming people on meditation mindfulness when she has no qualifications and takes drugs every weekend and that’s probably the reason why her mental health went downhill in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Sinead is good looking but for me the attractiveness wears off fairly quickly as you learn their personality.

She would do my head in to be honest. Wouldn't entertain her for a minute.

Reactions: 14
All those clothes in the wardrobe and she wears the same 4 things. Also kegs needs to loose that moustache it’s very creepy looking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack doesn't post much, he seems to live a normal average life, on and off the gram i'm guessing.

makes sense now that Gemken has PR why Begs employed her. As far as i know if you want to better your visa chances you must employ locals.

Also her random kindness dropping off cheap rings for people to "find" why did she post the location if its a random act of kindness. Would be piss funny if no one bothered to go "find" them after she's basically taken you to them.

Thought she was on a silent retreat? was looking forward to 4 days of peace!
i would love to go find them, and then I’d take them to the bin where they belong cause littering isn’t nice for the environment!

Reactions: 8
I know some Sam Smith guy has been mentioned, but could this be the guy she's dating? Or is he just a friend?
Just came here to see if anyone knew who this guy is and if he is her new man!! Not seen him featured before 👀

Reactions: 3
Just came here to see if anyone knew who this guy is and if he is her new man!! Not seen him featured before 👀
He was around a few years ago when she first came to oz! When she literally had no money I’m sure he was ‘one of the guys next door who use to feed her’😅 not sure if anything ever happened with them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She fell out with that guy because he had a gf at the time and Sinead was hooking up with him secretly and the gf kicked up a fuss about those two hanging out and being so close. Sinead is such a snake lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She fell out with that guy because he had a gf at the time and Sinead was hooking up with him secretly and the gf kicked up a fuss about those two hanging out and being so close. Sinead is such a snake lol
isn’t that the guy who sinead was really friendly with and his girlfriend at the time (Chloe) wasn’t happy with her hanging about. Sinead had addressed on her stories at the time I think

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow this nutcase anymore but did anyone listen to her podcast with AOK nutrition? I’m literally raging after it. So many inconsistencies and misleading information. Yer one Aisling them did a podcast on Endo and again completely messed it up with loads of non truth and anti medicine chat. It’s incredibly dangerous. She also kept referencing Sinead heg which is just irresponsible. Can’t believe all these idiots who can just set up podcasts and people listen and believe them. Is there no regulation on them?

Reactions: 10
How can she sit there and give relationship advice when we all watched how she couldn’t hold onto a relationship with Jack. All the bullshit she preached about how they had weekly chats on how they were feeling and how the relationship was going clearly didn’t work. It really does astound me how people would even consider anything she says. She claimed to be a relationship expert but has never managed to have a healthy long term relationship.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.