Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sinead keeping Aine close to get Info or what?

If any girl was hanging off an ex that I was heartbroken over, I wouldn’t be pals with her. I don’t get it.

Also he has mortgage eyes. One fixed one variable. I don’t get the attraction either. 😅
Mortgage eyes 😂😂😂 that’s a belter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s after him !

In fact. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a bit open. If they’re always out parting and on the party bag then wouldn’t surprise me…

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s after him !

In fact. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a bit open. If they’re always out parting and on the party bag then wouldn’t surprise me…
Definitely think one night Gemken is gonna go to bed early/ crash out and they're on the ❄ in the livingroom and something happens.

Reactions: 17
Nothing about any of these peoples lives is appealing. They seem permanently drunk. Their lives are vacuous in Australia.
Sinead seemed happier in Belfast and seeing her family regularly. Life seemed to have more soul for her. .
She seems thoroughly miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Nothing about any of these peoples lives is appealing. They seem permanently drunk. Their lives are vacuous in Australia.
Sinead seemed happier in Belfast and seeing her family regularly. Life seemed to have more soul for her. .
I was just thinking that. What age is Sinead that she thinks it makes her seem cool or whatever by constantly posting saying how drunk she is/was. I agree that it's all they seem to do.

I was just thinking that. What age is Sinead that she thinks it makes her seem cool or whatever by constantly posting saying how drunk she is/was. I agree that it's all they seem to do.
Remember she's a student of Shiv O'Hagan who is still acting like that at 35

• Haha
The only vibe I get off her is she's trying to force sydney to work for her, it doesn't look like it's happening. There's little substance to her days now

Reactions: 23
She needs to get a proper job out there and a fella. Then the nights out will be a lot more enjoyable. 30 is far too old to be bumming around constantly on the rip. Two weeks of doing that over Christmas alone leaves me feeling unfulfilled !

Reactions: 16
I'm moving to Sydney in about 2 months and she is not making it look appealing at all to be honest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.