Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

i think someone on the last thread was wondering who was the guy in this video giving her the line - based on the outfits (pink shirt on the very right) it was that David guy she did and still does hang about with. So her party girl days aren’t a thing of the past - very much so still her current scene.

Also not at all surprising that David is good friends with GemKen & Niall 😏
89A3199A-EACB-4866-A856-178892A78246.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’m really confused people are talking about her doing drugs like it was recent? Someone said it’s written on “thread 2” so if that’s the case it was years ago no? I assumed it was at that festival they were at the other day ? Why is this a topic again? Is she doing drugs again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m really confused people are talking about her doing drugs like it was recent? Someone said it’s written on “thread 2” so if that’s the case it was years ago no? I assumed it was at that festival they were at the other day ? Why is this a topic again? Is she doing drugs again?
2/3 years ago is recent

Reactions: 11
Look at the head of her over the weekend- that will answer your questions 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hard sale on the BW and punting meditation like she invented it. Accommodation is expensive down under i'm betting

Reactions: 4
Your saying like she's openly said she's done drugs but doesn't anymore, saying she's a party girl isn't her admitting anything. She wants to keep it all on low down. Everyone in that scene is on it, which is fine each to their own but she can't spout nonsense of being a health guru, all the vitimans won't help the skag Begarty

Reactions: 12
Why are people appalled she did/does drugs? She isn't a nun, just a meditation teacher 😆

It's cracking me up... but they must b right craic at parties while I'm no drug feen she's young and has a whole life ta be what yee all class as an adult. She doesn't have bills and responsibilities and if the people around her are happy providing that life for her what issue is it for all yee. If you aint paying my bills my private life aint yours , no? Is that not how private lifes work anymore 🤔

It's cracking me up... but they must b right craic at parties while I'm no drug feen she's young and has a whole life ta be what yee all class as an adult. She doesn't have bills and responsibilities and if the people around her are happy providing that life for her what issue is it for all yee. If you aint paying my bills my private life aint yours , no? Is that not how private lifes work anymore 🤔
And before anyone says yes she's a public page but what she does behind the screen aint our business. The only way this influencer/wellness/fake fitness world will stop is by hitting all the companies not the fools that will sell their souls.

Be happy /proud you can sleep at night knowing you done life the 'correct' way

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know how you can have a clear mind and be a meditation coach when you’re out on the drugs every weekend, and drugs are scientifically proven to be detrimental to your mental health 😬

All the people that I know are into yoga live pretty wholesome lives, don’t drink much definately not on the nose beers every weekend raving away lol
Also I might add she pretends to be very anti drugs, you can see it all over her page and she’s answered it before on a q&a

Reactions: 16
I'm mad for a party, right place right time all that jazz. Like what someone mentioned above, it's the pretending she's so intune with herself, mind body and soul. Your never more depressed then when you've had a 3 day bender, so her mediation lifestyle is a load of crap. She's spouting about one lifestyle when doing the complete opposite. The girl who said people manifest their own cancer, maybe she should lay off the md for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why are people appalled she did/does drugs? She isn't a nun, just a meditation teacher 😆
It’s her own business if she chooses to do drugs of course but she is selling a lifestyle of vitamins, fitness & meditation to a mainly young (possibly impressionable) audience as well as getting views talking about Endo.
But yet every Monday to Friday she is plagued with painful flare ups from an unknown cause, definitely nothing to do with the binge drinking & drugs.

It is just another thing that shows how disingenuous she is, as well as her only brother wanting little to do with her & her not having a true friend in the Tyrone as everyone has copped on to her bullshitting ways. She’s the biggest scam artist of them all and has been trying to get famous since she flunked out of Uni. She had a YouTube back then too which was mainly videos of her off her face in Maga. It was deleted too when her racist videos where dredged up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On another note - how do you get a thread moved from the sun form of lifestyle instagrammers to the main forum? Begs has plenty of followers to justify being in the main forum & would likely get more interaction there.

Reactions: 5
Your saying like she's openly said she's done drugs but doesn't anymore, saying she's a party girl isn't her admitting anything. She wants to keep it all on low down. Everyone in that scene is on it, which is fine each to their own but she can't spout nonsense of being a health guru, all the vitimans won't help the skag Begarty
Exactly as you said each to their own but the way she carries on with wellness vitamins and then off her face on drugs and hoppin off vapes

Exactly!!! And also maybe it’s the drink and drugs triggering her flare up!
Hahaha love to hop if off her

Reactions: 7
“Meditation teacher” is pushing it a bit far. Last week she lay on a park bench like a hobo and slept her hangover off. I mean meditated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You can tell he’s getting annoyed with her in some of that video especially when she said he was late going to hers. She definitely have him the ick 🤣
Going to a Chinese restaurant when Jack has a severe nut allergy? Inconsiderate

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.