Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of all that new girls pink interior stuff AT ALL! It’s a bit cheeky of her to move in and be so pushy and rude about the decor like I get she’ll be living there too and would like a day but at least give it a few weeks. If I got a new room mate and they started throwing their weight around like that I’d be fuming.

Reactions: 35
Not a fan of all that new girls pink interior stuff AT ALL! It’s a bit cheeky of her to move in and be so pushy and rude about the decor like I get she’ll be living there too and would like a day but at least give it a few weeks. If I got a new room mate and they started throwing their weight around like that I’d be fuming.
I doubt the Begarty can be choosy about who she lives with at this stage #manifest #frontallobe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This new roomie is going to be an absolute dose I can’t feel it. I’m no fan of Begs at all but kinda shows what a push over she is to let her rip into her apartment the min she moves in. Back in your box there love 😂😂 I feel this will be the beginning of serious friendship woes with Gem and Begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can currently buy them or subscribe to get one. It’s being trialled in Australia and NZ. Don’t think he’s that special.
Yup, the dose has definitely bought it on subscription (think it’s like $15 a month or something) as there’s no way he’s verified. What is the world coming to 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The one he has his arm around is Queen Nicole?
Honestly i don’t think that’s a soft launch of any new girlfriend, those photos look fine. Nothing sus there! It’s not like either aîné or Nicole have their hands on jacks crotch 😂😂😂 like Sinead and gem Ken’s fella

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People from the same group that move to aus all end up riding each other, it's actually awful, I met my bf in aus and the whole friend group had been with each other after nights out etc.. especially people from the country it's just what they do 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Queen Nicole has a bf I was thinking the same thing! Fact is no Irish man wants to settle down in Sydney have a few going at the same time..true fact!

Reactions: 2
Yous really aren’t selling Australia to me lol. Sounds minging all that

• Haha
Queen Nicole has a bf I was thinking the same thing! Fact is no Irish man wants to settle down in Sydney have a few going at the same time..true fact!
Irish guys in australia especially in Sydney are Peter pans and that’s a fact lol. When they ride everything they tend to go home back to Ireland with their savings and get in a relationship with someone they knew From school or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lads seriously not everyone is like that in Sydney😂 id say the Irish married population with children is far more than the lads just going for the ride! Also not every group rides everyone in the group🤣none of ours have, some people can just be friends🤣 I’m here 12 years, yea everyone goes thru stages going out getting the ride..but lads do that everywhere not just sydney! 😂 everyone ive known here has well grown outta that stage and settled down! Everyone wants to have fun but not everyone is a Peter Pan!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lads seriously not everyone is like that in Sydney😂 id say the Irish married population with children is far more than the lads just going for the ride! Also not every group rides everyone in the group🤣none of ours have, some people can just be friends🤣 I’m here 12 years, yea everyone goes thru stages going out getting the ride..but lads do that everywhere not just sydney! 😂 everyone ive known here has well grown outta that stage and settled down! Everyone wants to have fun but not everyone is a Peter Pan!
Yeah because you’re Cleary a bit older so therefore settled down… most of the Irish guys who first move to australia the first couple of years ride anything and everything that moves and that’s facts lol sorry

Reactions: 6
Yeah because you’re Cleary a bit older so therefore settled down… most of the Irish guys who first move to australia the first couple of years ride anything and everything that moves and that’s facts lol sorry
I’m about 6 months older than Sinead so I’m not that much older 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.