Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all making Australia look boring. . Drinking , eating rotten food and being hungover, being lonely. That's all i see .
I also follow "Where's mollie" who is also in Australia and makes it look amazing.

Reactions: 8
They are all making Australia look boring. . Drinking , eating rotten food and being hungover, being lonely. That's all i see .
I also follow "Where's mollie" who is also in Australia and makes it look amazing.
Travels to the other side of the world to *checks notes* get hammered with the same people and recreate post sesh chip van cuisine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Travels to the other side of the world to *checks notes* get hammered with the same people and recreate post sesh chip van cuisine
Indeed , for a woman who droned on about spirituality she’s spent a lot more time drinking and shifting than meditating once she hit oz….

Reactions: 15
Yup she's coming across basic as duck for somebody who will be trying to sell meditation retreats.

Reactions: 11
Sounds like Shiv OHagan. The only people this crew influences are each other. Everyone else laughs at them.

Reactions: 11
That q &a which I'm near sure she asked herself half them questions should come with a warning, that she is in no way a medically trained advisor on either endo or ado. People will take what she's saying as gospel and we all know she exaggerates her symptoms after a heavy weekend session

Reactions: 20
I don't understand why she is cutting out gluten etc yet continues to drink every day

Reactions: 18
That q &a which I'm near sure she asked herself half them questions should come with a warning, that she is in no way a medically trained advisor on either endo or ado. People will take what she's saying as gospel and we all know she exaggerates her symptoms after a heavy weekend session

I report her stories everytime she does this and nothing happens. I'm a medical professional and I don't feel comfortable when family and friends ask for advice without having a formal assessment (I can't even imagine any of my coworkers or myself dishing out health advice through an Instagram question box, it's bizarre) . It's extremely dangerous and she knows she has followers who listen to her every word. There needs to be regulations regarding social media use and medical advice, in particular to tackle influenzas with no qualifications. I've also noticed those question boxes are lined up for her to market her meditation courses towards people with endo as a treatment plan. I love meditation, I practice it often, but it's not a replacement for medical intervention and pain treatment plans to improve your day to day physical quality of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She said that there was so much shame around the pill….she was the one bad mouthing the pill and saying how terrible it was. She said that the pill was masking her symptoms but now all of a sudden, the pill is helping with symptoms. Giving out she had 2 periods this month but then in the next breath saying that she forgot to take it with her when she was away. She forgets that an hormonal treatment can take months to settle down.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She reposted Kegs story where she's driving down a busy city Road and waving both her hands in the air?!🙈😳

I was just coming on to say the same. I’m sorry but she looks like a tool. Why did she lay down on a bench in a shopping centre. What sort of way is she carrying on? It’s so embarrassing. Drinking a box of margaritas during the week? But want to run meditation courses. Cmon. Who is she fooling.
That crowd are really getting on my nerves. They remind me of uni students. But for them to be in their 30s I don’t understand who their target audience is.

Reactions: 28
I was just coming on to say the same. I’m sorry but she looks like a tool. Why did she lay down on a bench in a shopping centre. What sort of way is she carrying on? It’s so embarrassing. Drinking a box of margaritas during the week? But want to run meditation courses. Cmon. Who is she fooling.
That crowd are really getting on my nerves. They remind me of uni students. But for them to be in their 30s I don’t understand who their target audience is.
Is that Kegs guy gonna be around for long? I cannot stand him!

Reactions: 14
Is that Kegs guy gonna be around for long? I cannot stand him!
another fraud. I was pissing myself at his video that he’s obviously paid someone to film of him holding some printed out pages of a Bali guide that you can google yourskef for free

Reactions: 10
another fraud. I was pissing myself at his video that he’s obviously paid someone to film of him holding some printed out pages of a Bali guide that you can google yourskef for free
Why is he walking like he's shat himself at the beginning of it 😂 holding his guide in a poly pocket 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone on Tattle said before that he shakes his head like Timmy from South Park and now that's all I think when I see him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.