Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cocaine used to be like gold dust in oz back in 2009. Is it popular there now ? Was too expensive for most people so wasn’t done.

a lot of people who had bad habits who moved out to oz were able to sort themselves out through the lack of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I heard drugs in general are really expensive there cos it's hard to get them into the country. That's why some people do meth cos it can be made there. My friend said rental properties are randomly searched to see if they are meth labs. I think psychedelics like acid are easier to get in so are available. I took away from what she was saying was that drugs are available but just really expensive and the quality isn't as good as Europe either. She also said some Irish people she knew worked all week and then spent most of their salaries on a few bags of coke come the weekend.

Reactions: 6
Cocaine used to be like gold dust in oz back in 2009. Is it popular there now ? Was too expensive for most people so wasn’t done.

a lot of people who had bad habits who moved out to oz were able to sort themselves out through the lack of it.
Its so popular! Every second person is at it! A bag is about $300, a good bag could be 400! I don’t do it but you stick out like a sore thumb some nights! Its nearly weirder to not be taking it😂 i was out last night and was offered ‘sniff’ 4 times!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh wise up, the first thing she’s going to buy for her new house is a $450 hoover. Get a grip Sinead. Can’t imagine she even knows how to turn it on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most people furnish their homes from marketplace and gumtree unless they shipped over from Ireland. Is she really buying everything new or simply putting on a show.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Most people furnish their homes from marketplace and gumtree unless they shipped over from Ireland. Is she really buying everything new or simply putting on a show.
It’s going to be a nauseating venture watching this transition from couch surfing to furnishing the apartment. Would love to know how much the Brave Way and Tranquility is really generating. Once she starts paying Sydney rent I wonder if it will all be sustainable…!

I only began following her recently.. what was the story with her ex? They were supposed to move to Australia together I gather but split and both still went? Why did they split and were they together long?

Reactions: 5
I only began following her recently.. what was the story with her ex? They were supposed to move to Australia together I gather but split and both still went? Why did they split and were they together long?
Pretty sure it’s all in the last thread

Her rambling away about men letting ya down and she doesn't need one and basically calling them trash......so much for the 'love expert' and her plagiarised book she wrote ha absol fraud of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What are the odds shell be an only fans model this time next year sitting around all day in her apartment and taking selfies of her twit??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.