Sinead Hegarty #8 Jack's running away, Sinead has nowhere to stay, We manifest she'll be home by May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One constant with the influenzas is their absolute astounding levels of self awareness. I watch them all with much hilarity.

-Sinead talking about narcissists and she's a narcissist in every sense. Jack does something nice for her like she asks and then she turns it on him because it's a bit away from the pub.

-Becca Gillen always promoting wellness yet she's constantly sick

-Kiki fit blabbing on about men and how she will only go on 2nd dates with ones that are right for her because she his such high value. Then proceeds to tell the world about gym bae who basically gets the ride straight away and fucks her off for someone else within a week

-Shiv O Hagan - No kids, it's not for me, never kids x6000 times on her stories, goes and has unprotected sex (I thought you didn't want kids!?) and is now delighted to be pregnant saying her values have changed and she always wanted one.

They are an hilarious bunch of idiots the lot of them. I swear if anyone is creating enough has the links there is a Netflix comedy drama in it. The world is laughing so hard at them all as they faff around in their false word.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder is Sam a permanent resident he's been over quite a while hasn't he? Maybe that's her motive trying to get back in there for the visa

Reactions: 4
I reckon begarty is shook from Siobhan’s baby announcement. Her relationship with Jack ended. She thought she’d get him back easily. Everyone else in her life is coupled up and moving on. Australia hasn't been the big dream she thought it would be. It wouldn't surprise me if she has her sights set on Sam Smith. She wants a man and babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If he done the dirt on her once he'll do it again.

Pure desperate from Sinead. She should get out of Oz and go elsewhere.

Reactions: 12
One constant with the influenzas is their absolute astounding levels of self awareness. I watch them all with much hilarity.

-Sinead talking about narcissists and she's a narcissist in every sense. Jack does something nice for her like she asks and then she turns it on him because it's a bit away from the pub.

-Kiki fit blabbing on about men and how she will only go on 2nd dates with ones that are right for her because she his such high value. Then proceeds to tell the world about gym bae who basically gets the ride straight away and fucks her off for someone else within a week

-Shiv O Hagan - No kids, it's not for me, never kids x6000 times on her stories, goes and has unprotected sex (I thought you didn't want kids!?) and is now delighted to be pregnant saying her values have changed and she always wanted one.

They are an hilarious bunch of idiots the lot of them. I swear if anyone is creating enough has the links there is a Netflix comedy drama in it. The world is laughing so hard at them all as they faff around in their false word.
I wouldn’t put Sinead as a narcissist. She’s self-absorbed, ignorant and chats tit. She’s probably a narcissists dream supply as she’s a people pleaser.
The rest completely agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t put Sinead as a narcissist. She’s self-absorbed, ignorant and chats tit. She’s probably a narcissists dream supply as she’s a people pleaser.
Haha she is anything but a people pleaser, that is just a sound bite she uses to justify her drinking antics when 'having a flare up' .
She is the definition of a narcissist, she acts and speaks like she's an expert in subjects she hasn't a clue, likes to sound more Intelligent than most coz she 'reads' books, her advice and rambles are so so dangerous to young girls but she keeps it up 1. To make money of the vulnerable 2. To put herself on a pedestal and higher than others. If you watch the past two 'besties' she's had, kegs and Lucy, she is more popular, more higher in the 'influencer food chain, she uses them for content and until she finds someone else gullible enough to feed her ego! She is a classic narcissist

Reactions: 16
Haha she is anything but a people pleaser, that is just a sound bite she uses to justify her drinking antics when 'having a flare up' .
She is the definition of a narcissist, she acts and speaks like she's an expert in subjects she hasn't a clue, likes to sound more Intelligent than most coz she 'reads' books, her advice and rambles are so so dangerous to young girls but she keeps it up 1. To make money of the vulnerable 2. To put herself on a pedestal and higher than others. If you watch the past two 'besties' she's had, kegs and Lucy, she is more popular, more higher in the 'influencer food chain, she uses them for content and until she finds someone else gullible enough to feed her ego! She is a classic narcissist
Lucy is a people pleaser I’m kina beginning to like her but I just want to shake her and say stop trying to buy attention! The spread she put on is friend goals

Reactions: 3
Totally agree narcissist is thrown around all too easily when self absorbed or plain selfish is more accurate

Totally agree narcissist is thrown around all too easily when self absorbed or plain selfish is more accurate
The 4 signs of a narcissist according to The American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual is

Grandiosity
Attention Seeking
Troubled Relationships
Lack of Empathy
Sense of Entitlement

Sineads ticks all those boxes

Reactions: 11
The 4 signs of a narcissist according to The American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual is

Grandiosity
Attention Seeking
Troubled Relationships
Lack of Empathy
Sense of Entitlement

Sineads ticks all those boxes
So does my mother in law 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ugh like she couldn’t live in Perth when she’s older because of the wind and her “questionable” hairline… I’m sure it’s not windy all year round Sinead.. like anywhere.. what a silly comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Absolutely spot on! I don’t understand how they have as big of a following!
---

Ever since she got the lip flip I can’t stand how she speaks.
Her over the top hand movements and expressions absolutely do my head in too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ok so… Sinead and Gemma who’s copying who with the clothes?🙈 Gemma in all
Blue linen and Chloe sandals and Sinead in an identical white linen outfit with the Chloe sandals. The matching cream crochet tops today. Is Sinead hoping that Niall will mistake her for Gemma and shift the face off her? Who knows… weird carry on for women in their late 20’s
---

The talking has taken a big hit since the lip flip alright… it’s like she can’t fully form the Ffffff sound with her mouth anymore. You’re eckin mad Sinead

• Haha

And not one of them is happy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.