Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Emma can fuck off. The only reason we know about her is because of JKR and her constant attempts to throw her under the bus are frankly pathetic. Going on about how she wouldn’t appear in another HP, good, she’s a fucking dreadful actress.
She looks cross eyed in those fashion shoot with a haircut that looks like it’s been done because she was in a Victorian hospital with lice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
As we know Emma Watson is soo moralistic, woke, feminist and liberal yet happy to frolic with the nearest son of a billionaire who is well known to be actual satan personified. She also looks so incredibly smug in that prada photoshoot. Hypocritical little madam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eak-son-tycoon-Sir-Philip-Green.html#comments
I just saw this article and I came straight here to make sure it had been posted 😁

I know sins of the father and all that but bloody hell ... what an absolute hypocrite. She'll throw JKR under a bus but is quite happy to be associated with The Greens? Fuck Off Emma. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Fame is madness. Watson is a little home counties mouse who got very very lucky. She got confused somewhere along the line and believed that her luck translated to talent and importance and that her voice should be heard on moral and political matters. Her silly young fans who love Harry Potter and therefore love her bolster her incredible ego and truly make her think that she is a wise sage.

The Prada shoot is awful. She has no edge. Trying to make her look edgy is so cringey. She just looks like she is in unattractive fancy dress.

If she is comfortable associating with the Greens then that really says it all. Her righteous moralistic stance is a load of bollocks. I couldn't give a toss about the shitty little actress but given that out of all the people in the world she is going out with Green's son, then I stick my finger up to her and say Fuck You. She's a horrible little arsehole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Sprezza

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Vogue Williams SLAMS passenger who refused to swap seats with her https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...seats-plane.html?ito=native_share_article-top
Any tea on this lady? Comes across a bit entitled....
New to this thread, but i love it!

So I politely asked her whether she was going to apologise to the passenger (possibly scared of flying and/or claustrophobic - i can't sit in window seats either) for her entitled reaction on Instagram and she deleted the comment (she's deleting all the comments about this).

So i then called her out for deleting a load of comments and she blocked me.

What a pathetic grifter - she is LITERALLY famous for shagging some pretty slimey z listers and acts like she's the queen of the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I actually cannot believe I have just read someone claim Daniel Radcliffe and thundercunting EMMA WATSON were not bad actors in Harry Potter!

They are fucking appalling!

I think Emma Watson is very plain, and she has that thing so many plain girls have of thinking she looks really good in the reddest lipstick she can find.

She's got that ghastly Head Girl attitude, perfect little student who never puts a foot wrong. Most grow out of it at 16, but not this one. You can see it on those awful Prada photos showing off all of her holier-than-thou freckles.

For her to so publicly demonise JKR for wanting to be referred to as a woman, and yet be happy to cavort on a yacht bought with half a billion pounds worth of stolen pension funds says it all.

I'm sure she was a tax avoider too, but no one seemed to care.

I really hope she one day has a very public downfall. I think the dislike of her could be on the same level as the dislike of Meghan Markle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
You know cretin is a slur like spa$tic ? It refers to a specific medical condition and it is pretty awful to use it as a slur like this.
No idea about that one. Never known it as anything other than a slang word to describe a person acting in a stupid way.

Reactions: 94

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Oh come on, the fact that it's only (now) mocking poor deprived people in faraway lands doesn't make it OK.

Nb it's not totally wiped out in the developed world, but it is much more rare. Amazingly using iodine in salt has reduced its occurrence greatly.
Except it's not used to mock anyone. Much like idiot, it has evolved far past its original meaning. People use "cretin" to insult unpleasant people, they do not shout it at people with rare thyroid conditions.

There is no comparison with "s*****c" or variations thereof, which are purely used to attack those with disabilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Reactions: 85
Popbitch:

Friends of Cara Delevingne have been heard getting wistful for the days when she would take ketamine. Apparently she was second-to-none on the old livestock tranquilisers; much more fun than her current regimen.
I read that too! Did you read the bit about Tom Daley and his husband being total cunts to a waiter. The waiter kindly asked them to move their baby's high chair so that the restaurant staff could get by and those pair of cunts replied by saying how much their combined income is and did the waiter want to keep his job!! That fucking riled me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Amelia99

VIP Member
When my last relationship ended over a decade ago I decided I was done with men. I’ve never wanted kids so that made it easy. I’m not saying that if the absolutely perfect partner came along I wouldn’t change my mind but I reckon that is as likely as me winning the lottery!

I have a fabulous group of friends - mostly female but some male - and they give me everything I need in life from companionship to fun to support. The only thing missing is sex and frankly I’ve been there done that and I’m not bothered if I never do it again. It’s just not worth all the baggage that goes with it. I guess I could have one night stands but I don’t feel the need. Maybe it’s different if you have a high sex drive. I guess I don’t! 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Vogue Williams SLAMS passenger who refused to swap seats with her https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...seats-plane.html?ito=native_share_article-top
Any tea on this lady? Comes across a bit entitled....
'Literally, the airhostess came down and I was like, 'have you got another aisle seat for this f***ing particular piece of s***e over here?' He was awful.'

and yet HE was the rude one? i’m not even getting the issue: they asked him to move, he was snarky then apparently realised they had a newborn and moved? interesting that she calls him particular but then lists the only seats she’s prepared to sit in on a plane 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 74

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Olivia wilde I making herself utterly problematic with this film too by claiming that the sex scenes are 'empowering to women' when first reports of it state that because of the theme of the film, they're actually all rape.
Florence Pugh seems to be distancing herself from it before it's been released.
Side note: really fed up of rape being in films. Totally over it, I do not need to see it. It’s horrible. Stop doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I still cant not see Danny DeVito as Peguin when i see Philip Green 😂
Also Chloe Green. At the end of the day she can have as much money as she wants she'll always look a cross between Worzel Gummidge and Jafar from the 1992 Aladdin

• Haha
Reactions: 71

coolcat2022

VIP Member
The post you quoted was talking about Harry Needs, Rebecca Adlington’s ex
Without outing myself or the person who knows her very well - Rebecca Adlington is a monstrous bitch who has no concept of supporting anyone else except herself. I saw her commenting on the commonwealth games about women supporting other women in swimming and she certainly didn’t do that. Drove my friend to a breakdown. She’s a cunt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

petitspois

VIP Member
I was quite taken back by this pairing, never put them together as a couple in a million years. Alison is a cool rock chick and Damian has tiny little mouth and lips. I couldn’t kiss him 😂
I can’t watch anything with Damian Lewis as his little mouth astounds me. I keep wondering how he manages to feed himself or go to the dentist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Alison and Damien are surprising. How would they even meet? But Helen has been dead for over a year now, I’m sure she wouldn’t want him to be alone forever. I never heard the open marriage rumours before though so maybe his bed has never been cold.
Men do generally move on quicker than women. I'm not sure what to make of Damien Lewis. It does seem quite quick really.

I've told my hubby that if anything happens to me and he finds another partner I will haunt them both. Bollocks to being happy without me. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70