Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
He's at it again ... wonderful Keanu. Was speaking the groom in the bar who invited him (so not gate crashed) to join the wedding and Keanu said he might do. Later on, Keanu pops up and has a load of photos and mingles with the guests. I love this man!!!!!! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Emma Watson’s relationship completely shows up how deep her principles run. Not only did Green kill Arcadia but his dreadful behaviour towards female staff is well documented. Hundreds of grievances!

How does feminist Emma deal with this over dinner on the yacht? Oh so easy to throw JKR under the bus once the money and career is under her belt in the name of equality of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
George Ezra is so BORING! Surely he is the most bland singer on the planet. That "Green green grass" song makes me want to rip my ears off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

House of Tea

VIP Member
Whats everyones thoughts on Damian Lewis and Alison Mosshart?
When I was younger my thought would have been, blimey, he doesn’t let the grass grow under his feet. And that men have no great depth of feeling and find women eminently replaceable. But now I am older and hopefully wiser, I would say grab at every piece of happiness you can, life is, as he well knows, short. As long as his kids are cool with it, let him have some happiness after such a shit time. I do think men move on faster though.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Damian Lewis said after Helen's death:
“She said to us from her bed: ‘I want Daddy to have girlfriends, lots of them, you must all love again, love isn’t possessive, but you know, Damian, try at least to get through the funeral without snogging someone,’” he said.

They sounded like they had a good marriage, regardless of whether is was conventional or not.

Reactions: 68

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I didnt know that

She obviously goes for wealthy men. I cant understand as they are from a wealthy family when they dont fly private
Spencer isn't the wealthy one. His father is wealthy and his brother James became a gazilionaire through hedge funds. Spencer rides on their coat tails. James got Pippa Middleton, Spencer got Brian McFaddens cast off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Ennui

VIP Member
Cliff talking about this again

If you reverse this headline, move some letters about, add some letters and take some out you get the words "DESTROY EAMON HOLMES" 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

petitspois

VIP Member
You’re absolutely right! Also, I think if there are kids involved women tend to put them first whilst men will put their own needs and feelings first.
I think this tends to be the case in life anyway (most of the time, not all!)

Obviously it was up to her, but I think Cilla went to the other extreme. Nothing at all wrong in moving into another relationship and finding happiness, but when there are young children involved I think timings and priorities are very important.
Generally (and with exceptions of course) men's needs and wants are fulfilled by having a woman in their life (keeping the house, cooking, cleaning, mothering, friendship and sex) while women need men far less for all of that stuff. The older and more solvent I get I genuinely wonder what men bring to the table sometimes but that's for a different thread I guess. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Its hard to comprehend how some people are outed and then cancelled and then people like David Walliams and Philip Schofield sail through unblemished.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
I was Team Heather. OK she’d made mistakes but didn’t deserve the vile reporting against her. Her crime? Marrying a national treasure.

I completely believed her version of events with regard to the abuse. I can’t forget the story about him throwing her prosthetic leg across the room in anger during one row.

I read before he was also violent with Linda during rows.

Creepy bastard, who should lay off the hair dye.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Saw Christine Bleakely (Lampard?) a little while ago getting out of a cab near Broadcasting House (Regent Street).
Looking very tanned and very smiley with a large Chanel handbag swinging from her arm. Perfectly coiffed hair and heels. She must get up at 5am to look so perfectly put together.
Alice Beer coming in the opposite direction looking like a right state wearing a denim sack. She really is an unfortunate looking woman. I lived near her in Fulham years ago and used to see her putting her bins out in her dressing gown. And this is a really good bit of gossip - I saw her flicking a dead bird over her neighbours hedge. Obviously couldn't be arsed to dispose of it properly so gave it to them to deal with. I think of it everytime I see her now, today being no exception.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

LongTimeLurkerJay

Only on thread 2 and I’m loving it! Dunno if this has been mentioned before (as I said I’m only on thread 2) but I used to live with a girl who ran in the same circles as KP and her trashy mates after she split from Pete. You know how Pete has always said there’s a BIG reason why he ended the marriage, but he’ll never talk publicly about it to protect his children? Also KP shouted loudly about him leaving her just after a miscarriage? Apparently it’s well known in what was their circle that KP had a surgical procedure whilst pregnant even though it would risk the pregnancy - Pete told her not to have it or he would leave, she went ahead and did it, miscarried the baby, and he was true to his word…. No idea if it’s true and this was many many years ago now, but it certainly makes a lot of sense if it is!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I had never heard this either!!
Yeah it's a thing. Cretinism is another term for Congential Hypothrodism which can lead to development delays. However as someone who had a disabled child who was suspected to have been born with this and was thus treated for it for several years (before they realised it wasn't congential it was actually my undiagnosed hyperthyroidism that suppressed his thyroid) and also as someone who grew up hearing and therefore still uses the term Cretin, I don't personally find it offensive. In my opinion it's so wildly outdated it ceases to be offensive and I wouldn't put it on a par with **** which was still being actively used as a very obvious derogatory term during my childhood. I suppose that's how language develops though.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Fame is madness. Watson is a little home counties mouse who got very very lucky. She got confused somewhere along the line and believed that her luck translated to talent and importance and that her voice should be heard on moral and political matters. Her silly young fans who love Harry Potter and therefore love her bolster her incredible ego and truly make her think that she is a wise sage.

The Prada shoot is awful. She has no edge. Trying to make her look edgy is so cringey. She just looks like she is in unattractive fancy dress.

If she is comfortable associating with the Greens then that really says it all. Her righteous moralistic stance is a load of bollocks. I couldn't give a toss about the shitty little actress but given that out of all the people in the world she is going out with Green's son, then I stick my finger up to her and say Fuck You. She's a horrible little arsehole.
She is also an utterly shocking actress. She would be absolutely nowhere without Rowling.

• Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
As we know Emma Watson is soo moralistic, woke, feminist and liberal yet happy to frolic with the nearest son of a billionaire who is well known to be actual satan personified. She also looks so incredibly smug in that prada photoshoot. Hypocritical little madam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eak-son-tycoon-Sir-Philip-Green.html#comments
"‘He got very interested in biodiversity and saving the oceans,"

THANK GOODNESS HE CAME ALONG WHAT WOULD THE OCEANS HAVE DONE OTHERWISE

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
When people like Vogue people put their travelling whinges out on social media it just makes them look like the dick. Entitled dick.

Reactions: 59

Janerich

Chatty Member
i KNEW cliff would eventually catch onto us. be vigilant everyone, i heard he sometimes uses sue barker as a decoy 🧐

(this is still my favourite running joke in all of tattle 🤣 you’ll never catch us cliff!)

slightly more on topic: i had a friend who worked at the flagship topshop store on oxford street. she said they used to have to all line up when philip green came in, like a guard of honour. vile man for so many reasons. is his daughter still with the “hot felon”?
I still cant not see Danny DeVito as Peguin when i see Philip Green 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
As we know Emma Watson is soo moralistic, woke, feminist and liberal yet happy to frolic with the nearest son of a billionaire who is well known to be actual satan personified. She also looks so incredibly smug in that prada photoshoot. Hypocritical little madam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eak-son-tycoon-Sir-Philip-Green.html#comments
I'm glad miss principal is enjoying herself whilst his dad has kept all my pension savings. No doubt they're on the yacht paid for by his stolen millions

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58