Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the marks under her boob and in between them?
i thought that too! the placement of them definitely looks like surgery scarring though.

the contrast between her and sienna miller (who looks lovely imo) is incredible.

Reactions: 20
Maybe I should get a newspaper article printed about how on an overnight flight from the USA in the 90s I had an aisle seat, a few rows away from other family members, and that a couple I sat next to took it in turns to go to the loo every 30 minutes, and that I asked politely if they’d prefer me to move to the window so they’d only have to ask each other to move so they could get out. NO they yelled at me. Entitled eejits

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cara is looking terrible recently.

I saw a video of her on IG recently, she was dj'ing in a club. She'd clearly taken something as her gurning was terrible, literally couldn't keep her jaw still and her behaviour was really odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
What are the marks under her boob and in between them?
She doesn’t look long for this world, unfortunately. I’ve read some pretty lurid stuff about her on the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard thread about parties organised by Turd. She looks tormented, bless her, I hope she has family or some real friends who will intervene very soon or I fear it will be too late.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
What is she talking about in that article saying
'Representation is so important. Growing up I didn't see anyone like me' !!! Yeah there's always been such a terrible dearth of posh white girls in the media 🙄🙄
Nobody like her. Hasn't she seen the eyebrows on Noel Gallagher?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cara is a mess, and I think has been for a while (maybe since her and Ashley Benson split up?).

Reactions: 15
Cara behaved oddly at an awards do with a female rapper. She looks demonic in a lot of pictures.

Isn’t she related to Joan Collins?

Just looked, Joan is Cara’s godmother. Have a word Joan.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Back to Patsy Palmer.

I had a quick look at her Wiki page. No mention of Sugar Daddy Husband or lottery win, but it does say that her Brother married her on-screen Mother (Carol Jackson actress), which I found interesting.

Sorry if nobody else finds that interesting ... :geek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Back to Patsy Palmer.

I had a quick look at her Wiki page. No mention of Sugar Daddy Husband or lottery win, but it does say that her Brother married her on-screen Mother (Carol Jackson actress), which I found interesting.

Sorry if nobody else finds that interesting ... :geek:
I sat next to her husband and Patsy in a restaurant in Brighton a few years ago, back around the time she did Masked Singer. Definitely still married to the cabby. No sugar daddy unless his tips were big (not a euphemism)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Vogue Williams SLAMS passenger who refused to swap seats with her https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...seats-plane.html?ito=native_share_article-top
Any tea on this lady? Comes across a bit entitled....
'Literally, the airhostess came down and I was like, 'have you got another aisle seat for this f***ing particular piece of s***e over here?' He was awful.'

and yet HE was the rude one? i’m not even getting the issue: they asked him to move, he was snarky then apparently realised they had a newborn and moved? interesting that she calls him particular but then lists the only seats she’s prepared to sit in on a plane 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 74
Vogue Williams SLAMS passenger who refused to swap seats with her https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...seats-plane.html?ito=native_share_article-top
Any tea on this lady? Comes across a bit entitled....
New to this thread, but i love it!

So I politely asked her whether she was going to apologise to the passenger (possibly scared of flying and/or claustrophobic - i can't sit in window seats either) for her entitled reaction on Instagram and she deleted the comment (she's deleting all the comments about this).

So i then called her out for deleting a load of comments and she blocked me.

What a pathetic grifter - she is LITERALLY famous for shagging some pretty slimey z listers and acts like she's the queen of the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.