Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner knew David Walliams a few years back when he was filming at a location in the UK (I want to be more specific but I'll end up giving away too much!). My partner has known a few actors and generally his stories about them are all positive, except for David Walliams. He said that when you walked into the room he was in, you could feel the darkness coming from him, if that makes sense. Like he has a really dark aura/dark soul. Interesting to read other things about him on this thread!
Ooo...i saw a darkness in him
Bloody hell, her head looks
like its's being lifted up by a giant magnet.
Why would she expose it? She needs a fringe asap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's at it again ... wonderful Keanu. Was speaking the groom in the bar who invited him (so not gate crashed) to join the wedding and Keanu said he might do. Later on, Keanu pops up and has a load of photos and mingles with the guests. I love this man!!!!!! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I watched Bill and Ted 1 and 3 this weekend and throughly enjoyed myself. I adore him!

Reactions: 12
He's at it again ... wonderful Keanu. Was speaking the groom in the bar who invited him (so not gate crashed) to join the wedding and Keanu said he might do. Later on, Keanu pops up and has a load of photos and mingles with the guests. I love this man!!!!!! :love:

he’s so lovely.

i don’t agree with jameela on much (or anything really!) but:

048E1BE7-640E-4591-AAF0-E995A15ECA1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The Rebecca Adlington comments made me watch some old IACGMOOH.

What a hideous bunch they were that year!

I also watched some of James Haskell when he was on, and he seemed like such a tool too. 😖 Kate Garraway came across well - on the bits I watched anyway.

Reactions: 15
Popbitch:

Friends of Cara Delevingne have been heard getting wistful for the days when she would take ketamine. Apparently she was second-to-none on the old livestock tranquilisers; much more fun than her current regimen.
I read that too! Did you read the bit about Tom Daley and his husband being total cunts to a waiter. The waiter kindly asked them to move their baby's high chair so that the restaurant staff could get by and those pair of cunts replied by saying how much their combined income is and did the waiter want to keep his job!! That bleeping riled me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Popbitch:

Friends of Cara Delevingne have been heard getting wistful for the days when she would take ketamine. Apparently she was second-to-none on the old livestock tranquilisers; much more fun than her current regimen.

I took this to mean she’s now a heroin addict? Anyone else?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I read that too! Did you read the bit about Tom Daley and his husband being total cunts to a waiter. The waiter kindly asked them to move their baby's high chair so that the restaurant staff could get by and those pair of cunts replied by saying how much their combined income is and did the waiter want to keep his job!! That bleeping riled me.
Never liked the pair of them, I reckon they're toxic

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.