Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"‘He got very interested in biodiversity and saving the oceans,"

THANK GOODNESS HE CAME ALONG WHAT WOULD THE OCEANS HAVE DONE OTHERWISE
Ha ha what a hypocrite! I'm sure he's thinking g about the oceans on his dads superyacht while he and Emma enjoy the fruits of decades of his tax dodging parents labour!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
As we know Emma Watson is soo moralistic, woke, feminist and liberal yet happy to frolic with the nearest son of a billionaire who is well known to be actual satan personified. She also looks so incredibly smug in that prada photoshoot. Hypocritical little madam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eak-son-tycoon-Sir-Philip-Green.html#comments
I don't understand this one at all.

She has 57 million so it can't be the money, while he isn't as pig ugly as his sister he isn't a looker so clearly it isn't that either, and let's be honest, no son of Philip Green is going to have a solid personality.

It's an all round mystery for this little hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As we know Emma Watson is soo moralistic, woke, feminist and liberal yet happy to frolic with the nearest son of a billionaire who is well known to be actual satan personified. She also looks so incredibly smug in that prada photoshoot. Hypocritical little madam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eak-son-tycoon-Sir-Philip-Green.html#comments
I just saw this article and I came straight here to make sure it had been posted 😁

I know sins of the father and all that but bloody hell ... what an absolute hypocrite. She'll throw JKR under a bus but is quite happy to be associated with The Greens? duck Off Emma. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
I just saw this article and I came straight here to make sure it had been posted 😁

I know sins of the father and all that but bloody hell ... what an absolute hypocrite. She'll throw JKR under a bus but is quite happy to be associated with The Greens? duck Off Emma. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Soon she'll be virtue signalling about the abuse of low-paid workers :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nah, poor people are thick remember and don’t align to little Emma’s values (because they don’t live on dream land) so it won’t matter about them being exploited, or I should say it wouldn’t matter for the majority of them, if they have any superspecial ‘characteristics’ then that will be different.
That said, I can’t work out what’s in it for her, he has no shops now for her to work out changing room rules and hiring polices for 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And children working in sweat shops.

I know a couple of people who have worked with Green over the years and they both said what an absolute pig of a man he is. He ran Arcadia into the ground too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And children working in sweat shops.

I know a couple of people who have worked with Green over the years and they both said what an absolute pig of a man he is. He ran Arcadia into the ground too.
……….yep whilst stealing his hard working staffs pensions. Utter bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Emma looks shite in those photos. Whoever told her to do the freaky side-grin must really dislike her. The hair also looks bad. Nothing against a cool pixie, if it'd suit me, I'd totally try it myself, but her hair looks like it has been powered on with these hair-thickening puff things that you can use to hide receding hair.

Reactions: 28
I've a small bit of tea on her. Before she met Brian Ormond, she was a known social climber in Dublin. Demanding vip access to a couple of well known night clubs on lesson Street. It was well known at the time that she had an alleged bad coke habit and was extremely rude and obnoxious to anyone who wasn't in her circle.
I think you've got the wrong Irish influenza. Brian Ormond married Pippa O'Connor

Brian Ormond? Who's he?

She's the woman who does the washing pods advert, isn't she? And she pissed off Kerry Katona by referring to Brian MacFadden as her (Vogue's) starter marriage and not a real marriage. Oh and her real name is Sharon.
No, Ronan Keating's wife's real name is Sharon

Reactions: 4

I'm glad miss principal is enjoying herself whilst his dad has kept all my pension savings. No doubt they're on the yacht paid for by his stolen millions

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Fame is madness. Watson is a little home counties mouse who got very very lucky. She got confused somewhere along the line and believed that her luck translated to talent and importance and that her voice should be heard on moral and political matters. Her silly young fans who love Harry Potter and therefore love her bolster her incredible ego and truly make her think that she is a wise sage.

The Prada shoot is awful. She has no edge. Trying to make her look edgy is so cringey. She just looks like she is in unattractive fancy dress.

If she is comfortable associating with the Greens then that really says it all. Her righteous moralistic stance is a load of bollocks. I couldn't give a toss about the crappy little actress but given that out of all the people in the world she is going out with Green's son, then I stick my finger up to her and say duck You. She's a horrible little hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
Emma looks shite in those photos. Whoever told her to do the freaky side-grin must really dislike her. The hair also looks bad. Nothing against a cool pixie, if it'd suit me, I'd totally try it myself, but her hair looks like it has been powered on with these hair-thickening puff things that you can use to hide receding hair.
Looks like a picture from one of those 'My 6-year-old Daughter decided to cut her own hair the day before the schools reopened' newspaper articles 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
RE: Patsy Palmer

My driving instructor taught her son, said she’s one of the nicest people he’d ever met!
I remember watching her on celebrity Bake Off a few years ago and she came across very well. Very likable.

Reactions: 21
Emma can duck off. The only reason we know about her is because of JKR and her constant attempts to throw her under the bus are frankly pathetic. Going on about how she wouldn’t appear in another HP, good, she’s a bleeping dreadful actress.
She looks cross eyed in those fashion shoot with a haircut that looks like it’s been done because she was in a Victorian hospital with lice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Did we ever establish whether Jordan North is gay? He’s just been on the Big Breakfast (presumably from his home) and there’s a pride (rainbow) cushion in full view.

Reactions: 5
Yes this is probably true. Doesn't even dound like first class or business class. Just common or garden cattle class then she complained when she wasn't treated like a Princess. Silly cow!
The planes from Gibraltar don't usually have business or first class as they are the smaller planes due to the length of the runway. (think Easy Jet size)
There are usually a few rows at the front which have larger seats than cattle class and you get a free drink and a wet wipe. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.