Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats everyones thoughts on Damian Lewis and Alison Mosshart?
I thought he’d been knocking around with other women while his wife was alive, so this “widower moving on” isn’t really a thing. I know of someone who he was very flirty with a few years back and invited her out, she declined knowing he was married. Of course he could have just hated eating alone and be totally innocent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Billi mucklow and Andy Carroll - home up for sale and now she's selling her wedding dresss etc are they splitting or desperate for money ££ does anyone know?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought he’d been knocking around with other women while his wife was alive, so this “widower moving on” isn’t really a thing. I know of someone who he was very flirty with a few years back and invited her out, she declined knowing he was married. Of course he could have just hated eating alone and be totally innocent.
Weren't they rumoured to have an open marriage?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What’s the name of the rugby player who died beating his girlfriend up, please?

I was on holiday in 1989 in Portugal. The bar I went to was near Cliff Richard’s apartment at the time. He shared the apartment with his 17/18 year old boyfriend according to locals. At the time (wrongly) the age of consent for gay men was 21 in the UK.

It will all come out when he passes definitely

Reactions: 13
Billi mucklow and Andy Carroll - home up for sale and now she's selling her wedding dresss etc are they splitting or desperate for money ££ does anyone know?
She should never have married him once all that hen do stuff came out. In her position I would at least have postponed the wedding. Maybe she thought it was just a one off. Or perhaps going ahead with the wedding was a calculated move to ensure she got a better financial settlement when (inevitably) they did split. That's a smart move if so, especially if most of the assets were in his name only.

Reactions: 44
Alison and Damien are surprising. How would they even meet? But Helen has been dead for over a year now, I’m sure she wouldn’t want him to be alone forever. I never heard the open marriage rumours before though so maybe his bed has never been cold.

Reactions: 3
Andy Carroll used to frequent a place called Beach Box in Newcastle last year when he was back at the club, he was staying at an apartment nearby whilst Billi and the family stayed down south. Andy was taking women back to the apartment every other night, and not settling his tab in the bars he left either.

He is genuinely thick as mince, so as much as clubs tend to offer financial advisors / support to wealthy players, it really wouldn’t surprise me if he was one of those that blow it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Alison and Damien are surprising. How would they even meet? But Helen has been dead for over a year now, I’m sure she wouldn’t want him to be alone forever. I never heard the open marriage rumours before though so maybe his bed has never been cold.
Men do generally move on quicker than women. I'm not sure what to make of Damien Lewis. It does seem quite quick really.

I've told my hubby that if anything happens to me and he finds another partner I will haunt them both. Bollocks to being happy without me. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Andy Carroll used to frequent a place called Beach Box in Newcastle last year when he was back at the club, he was staying at an apartment nearby whilst Billi and the family stayed down south. Andy was taking women back to the apartment every other night, and not settling his tab in the bars he left either.

He is genuinely thick as mince, so as much as clubs tend to offer financial advisors / support to wealthy players, it really wouldn’t surprise me if he was one of those that blow it all.
In that case Billi marrying him, getting divorced quickly and taking him to the cleaners before he has a chance to spend his way through it all is looking like an increasingly smart move. He's early 30s now so probably only got another couple of years left as a player.

Reactions: 23
My husband hasn’t been without a partner since school days, never been single. If I die he’ll be one of those that meets someone right away. I don’t care as long as she’s nice to my kids and dog 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Damian Lewis said after Helen's death:
“She said to us from her bed: ‘I want Daddy to have girlfriends, lots of them, you must all love again, love isn’t possessive, but you know, Damian, try at least to get through the funeral without snogging someone,’” he said.

They sounded like they had a good marriage, regardless of whether is was conventional or not.

Reactions: 68
Damien is actually a really good musician, I’m fairly sure he had a publishing deal when he was younger, but went down the acting route instead. He’s always been a song writer and plays classical guitar to a very impressive level. He’s always had musician friends as a result, so I assume - given Alison’s links to London, being friends with the likes of Kate Moss etc - their circles had mixed previously.

One thing I would worry about is that Alison is (or certainly has been) a bit of a wild child, is open about her social drug use and drinking, seems very much of the rock n roll set, so this could be ripe for a cringeworthy mid life crisis for Damien.

Reactions: 25
I’m confused - are your gran & PQ actually twins? I’m not sure what you mean by “she wouldn't come out and say she was.. But she was. She knew we knew but it was just one of those unspoken things.”
She wouldn't say she was Pauline Quirk but it was obvious. Ha, sorry if I worded it terribly. I'd had a glass of wine.

Also, I recall she was very lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My daughter has met quite a few celebrities through her job. Most of them have been nice, including Jeff Goldblum, Declan Donnelly and Jennifer Saunders. Her favourite is Alan Carr. She said he was lovely, and friendly to everyone.
Her least favourite is David Walliams, he spoke to people like dirt. Including saying “Oi you” when he wanted someone’s attention.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
My daughter has met quite a few celebrities through her job. Most of them have been nice, including Jeff Goldblum, Declan Donnelly and Jennifer Saunders. Her favourite is Alan Carr. She said he was lovely, and friendly to everyone.
Her least favourite is David Walliams, he spoke to people like dirt. Including saying “Oi you” when he wanted someone’s attention.
I would love to hang out with Alan Carr. He gives off nice vibes but he is hysterically funny too.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.