Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever establish whether Jordan North is gay? He’s just been on the Big Breakfast (presumably from his home) and there’s a pride (rainbow) cushion in full view.
He doesn’t talk about that stuff as he says a lot on the show with Vick Hope.

I’m not gay, im in a heterosexual marriage but I love rainbows, and have several lots of rainbow items if furnishings around my house. Don’t read too much into having a rainbow cushion “in full view”. Some people honestly just like rainbows

• Heart
Reactions: 20
David Williams will turn out to be the Savile of ITV. Mark my words.
I've been too nervous to actually post that but 100%. I mentioned it to someone years ago and apparently they were at filming of BGT and he had a young lad on the stage and was 'humping' him for laughs!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I've been too nervous to actually post that but 100%. I mentioned it to someone years ago and apparently they were at filming of BGT and he had a young lad on the stage and was 'humping' him for laughs!!!
I went to see Little Britain live back when they were touring. There is a sketch where Walliams plays a disgraced kids tv presenter who gets a volunteer from the audience to take part. It's always a young lad and Walliams basically sexually assaults him on stage.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Dani Behr on today’s Lorraine, reporting from Los Angeles looking like Janice from The Muppets

6EFA2349-F6BC-4D9A-B5D9-4C0BB61CDD15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
When they started dating and Heather Mills publicly claimed she didn't know the beatles or Paul mccartney (can't recall exactly) it was absolute bull.
She's always been a social climber and opportunist and fantasist (Meghan markle vibes!)
And I can't stand "modest" liverpudlian Macca either. Just having a northern accent and being vegetarian doesn't make you a good man.
I don’t like either of them… when they were getting divorced my head nearly exploded cos I wasn’t sure which one I wanted to come out of it worst.
Oh, and Macca? The hair dye? Give it a rest….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Paul McCartney led a total hate campaign against Heather Mills, who was at the time the mother of his baby daughter. She was a bit of a twit,- but he was the fool that married her. I think he was genuinely hoping a Beatles fan would kill her, it was insane and I’ve hated him ever since.
Well, he DIDN'T lead a 'total hate campaign' and you've also quite blatantly invented his 'thought' that he wanted a Beatles fan to kill her, so what you're hating resides only in your own mind. There are so many empirical examples of McCartney's kindness and decency that it's just rather pathetic to see this kind of lazy nonsense get any response other than headshaking contempt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Its hard to comprehend how some people are outed and then cancelled and then people like David Walliams and Philip Schofield sail through unblemished.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Damien is actually a really good musician, I’m fairly sure he had a publishing deal when he was younger, but went down the acting route instead. He’s always been a song writer and plays classical guitar to a very impressive level. He’s always had musician friends as a result, so I assume - given Alison’s links to London, being friends with the likes of Kate Moss etc - their circles had mixed previously.

One thing I would worry about is that Alison is (or certainly has been) a bit of a wild child, is open about her social drug use and drinking, seems very much of the rock n roll set, so this could be ripe for a cringeworthy mid life crisis for Damien.
A lot of celebs meet using the app Raya nowadays but it's not that wild to me that they'd end up together. I'd imagine 🧐 that they met via the app but there are big london connections. She spends a lot of time in London for her art and has great friends there too. There was a mention of Kate Moss, yes, but more than that these daysshe is extremely close friends with Iliana Bird and by association Noel Fielding and since restrictions have lifted has been over quite a bit. Even if they met on the app she has more reason to hang around london than just him and with his work he has more reason to be in the states than just her.

Reactions: 4
I went to see Little Britain live back when they were touring. There is a sketch where Walliams plays a disgraced kids tv presenter who gets a volunteer from the audience to take part. It's always a young lad and Walliams basically sexually assaults him on stage.
Hiding in plain sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Paul McCartney led a total hate campaign against Heather Mills, who was at the time the mother of his baby daughter. She was a bit of a twit,- but he was the fool that married her. I think he was genuinely hoping a Beatles fan would kill her, it was insane and I’ve hated him ever since.
Surely he'd have just got in touch with Cliff if that was the case. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tattle friend Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old “gatecrashed“ the Monday Night Football post match chat.

”I was just walking past and someone handed me a mic” 🤣

Yeah totally spontaneous like his sweep that year at the Brits (which is a totally fabricated award show where labels pay for awards and performances, notice how that years act hardly ever get mentioned the year after). He owes his whole career to a very good PR.

Reactions: 8
I’ll wrestle you to go first.
I cannot tell you how much I’d pay to let Tom Hardy pin me to the ground with my feet behind my ears.
As a Tom Hardy fan, I too would let him pin me down however I just know if he done some of those moves on me I would be bound to fart at the wrong time :)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don‘t be scared of posting this on Tattle. Many of us on here get bad vibes from him, there was also a thread on Mumsnet quite recently that ran to a few pages with posters talking about actual bad experiences of him. Several of them claimed they’d met him and he’d blanked them whilst being all over their teenager daughters.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So glad I’m not the only one who hates the pompous prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She was a lot than a bit of a twit, she’s a full blown sociopath who’s told lie after lie and it came back to bite her on the bum when no one believed a word that came out her mouth. A bit like the boy who cried Woolf. I don’t believe Paul is a saint by any means but she’d made a life out of seducing rich and powerful men and bleeding them dry. She’s a bleep who has lied, cheated and stole her way through life and then wondered why people turned on her. Not that she was very well liked in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Walliams is such a predator. He's bisexual, right, but he plays up his campness to make women feel comfortable with him and tries to take advantage, copping feels etc and is like, oh it's fine I'm camp!
He gives me Michael Barrymore vibes {{shudders}}

Reactions: 16
My favourite thing about Heather - her and Paul have a daughter called Beatrice who shows musical promise. Heather says she gets that from her!

Plus, she had never heard of Paul McCartney before she started a relationship with him.
I'm always wary of people that date celebrities and claim they've never heard of them before doing so. I feel like it's a way to disarm them. I had a friend who did this to a bloke from Eastenders. He lapped it up, as he was getting a lot of hangers on. She said she hadn't watched Eastenders a day in her life, but it was her favourite show and she never missed an episode.😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She was a lot than a bit of a twit, she’s a full blown sociopath who’s told lie after lie and it came back to bite her on the bum when no one believed a word that came out her mouth. A bit like the boy who cried Woolf. I don’t believe Paul is a saint by any means but she’d made a life out of seducing rich and powerful men and bleeding them dry. She’s a bleep who has lied, cheated and stole her way through life and then wondered why people turned on her. Not that she was very well liked in the first place.
Heather Mills and Jack Monroe are birds of a feather.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.