Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think neither Brad nor Angelina are that nice tbh, but can someone tell me what does “looks like a Columbine kid” actually mean? I get it’s an insult…
Black clothing, big/long black coat, general expression of doom and misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i KNEW cliff would eventually catch onto us. be vigilant everyone, i heard he sometimes uses sue barker as a decoy 🧐

(this is still my favourite running joke in all of tattle 🤣 you’ll never catch us cliff!)

slightly more on topic: i had a friend who worked at the flagship topshop store on oxford street. she said they used to have to all line up when philip green came in, like a guard of honour. vile man for so many reasons. is his daughter still with the “hot felon”?
I still cant not see Danny DeVito as Peguin when i see Philip Green 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I still cant not see Danny DeVito as Peguin when i see Philip Green 😂
Also Chloe Green. At the end of the day she can have as much money as she wants she'll always look a cross between Worzel Gummidge and Jafar from the 1992 Aladdin

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I know someone who worked for Phillip Green and they echoed what others have said, he was a complete bastard to work for

Can’t stand that smug faced Emma woman. Forgotten her last name. She is completely forgettable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No offence taken.I just realised that the description fits me perfectly.I reckon I need to channel my inner Pollyanna🙂
I’m a Nana nowadays: polka dots work for me. When I was younger/hotter, I had black everything. :cool:
You wear whatever suits you! We all should.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Philip Green is an odious fat duck and his kids just a couple of freeloaders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Did we ever establish whether Jordan North is gay? He’s just been on the Big Breakfast (presumably from his home) and there’s a pride (rainbow) cushion in full view.
Had hoped someone might have some tea on this. It seems he has a partner now but is forever saying “We don’t talk about those things” on the radio. Annoys the heck out of me. Don’t effin mention it then!!

Reactions: 7
They look/dress like Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold the perpetrators of the Columbine High School Massacre. They were nicknamed the trench coat mafia due to their appearance. They were alternative types
Oh I see, thanks. Not a compliment, but not exactly the worst comment ever, I’d have thought. Not enough to warrant a divorce anyway! It must be Brad’s drinking.

She’s very beautiful but oh so smug and arrogant
I don’t think she’s ‘very beautiful’ - I’d say she’s cute or quite pretty, but yes - definitely smug and arrogant!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.