Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smellycat18

The mixup over Vogue William’s ex- husband’s and first name is one of the things I love most about this Tattle thread ❤

Maybe Cliff Richard planned it as we were getting to close to the truth of his criminal enterprise? 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Mancunian

VIP Member
Back to Patsy Palmer.

I had a quick look at her Wiki page. No mention of Sugar Daddy Husband or lottery win, but it does say that her Brother married her on-screen Mother (Carol Jackson actress), which I found interesting.

Sorry if nobody else finds that interesting ... :geek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Cliff is like a fly at a picnic. You think it's gone away and it keeps popping up.
Anyway why does he keep saying he was falsely accused. The case was dropped due to insufficient evidence. Lack of evidence doesn't make a person innocent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Love never fails? From the woman who has been married four times? There's no fool like an old fool. I too give it a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Falkor

VIP Member
I’m confused - are your gran & PQ actually twins? I’m not sure what you mean by “she wouldn't come out and say she was.. But she was. She knew we knew but it was just one of those unspoken things.”
I read that as Pauline Quirke was refusing to admit that she was Pauline Quirke, so the gran had said something like, 'Oh, you look just like Pauline Quirke, you could be twins..'

• Haha
Reactions: 56

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Another one here who has a partner but likes living alone. He lives just round the corner. We share the dog, who has the privilege of having two homes!!! I don't have kids. As an only child, I learned pretty young how to keep myself occupied when other people weren't around and, much as I love my friends, am an independent little soul. Now I'm into my early fifties, I doubt I'll change.

• Heart
Watching it now on plus one. I really don’t know what to think, they all seem sincere but I think sometimes your mind can convince you that something inappropriate was consensual especially when it happening years ago. All I can say is as a woman I’ve seen and experienced so much inappropriate behaviour from men that I would think there probably is some truth in the accusations.
I had an older guy sexually harass me at work, when I was younger, on one of my first jobs. This guy would always be at work bright and early, much to my dismay -he never seemed to take a day off. Anyway, all of sudden, he just wasn't there anymore. I asked my colleagues if they knew why he wasn't in, and they hadn't a clue. The day before he came back, I found out that he was on suspended leave, as someone had accused him of sexual harassment (a phase that wasn't even popularised then). The day he came back, he was gloating with some of my male colleagues (some I respected) about how he had a lovely time on paid leave, and some of the guys said, that they wished they could get accused of sexual harassment too, so they could have a holiday. I was horrified. This guy had said lewd and sexual comments to me, which another man had witnessed, and gave him a right telling off for. I had also seen him, with my own eyes gyrating behind my young friend, whilst being suggestive with her. I was astounded when I saw it, then I realised, "this is what he does to you". I don't know what investigation they did, but it wasn't thorough enough. And it convinced this perv that he did nothing wrong. That was the scary part; that he truly believed he did nothing wrong. You couldn't tell him otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Baffled as to who is employing Cara Delevigne to do anything these days. She is a massive druggie with an inflated ego. No talent to speak of. Likes the sound of her own voice. Not striking in any way. Certainly not glamorous.

I've seen her on her hands and knees in the loos looking for 'something important'. Which was white and in a little plastic bag. Just who you want to see in the pages of Vogue or on television. I am not puritanical about drugs at all and in that world a lot of people are doing them/have done them. But she is just so grubby with it. She doesn't try to hide anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 55

House of Tea

VIP Member
Baffled as to who is employing Cara Delevigne to do anything these days. She is a massive druggie with an inflated ego. No talent to speak of. Likes the sound of her own voice. Not striking in any way. Certainly not glamorous.

I've seen her on her hands and knees in the loos looking for 'something important'. Which was white and in a little plastic bag. Just who you want to see in the pages of Vogue or on television. I am not puritanical about drugs at all and in that world a lot of people are doing them/have done them. But she is just so grubby with it. She doesn't try to hide anything.
When you see the high end brands using her and people like Kirsten Stewart I just don’t get it. They are sulky, spoilt, unattractive brats - hardly aspirational.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

dodo789

Chatty Member
I just saw this article and I came straight here to make sure it had been posted 😁

I know sins of the father and all that but bloody hell ... what an absolute hypocrite. She'll throw JKR under a bus but is quite happy to be associated with The Greens? Fuck Off Emma. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Agree, it’s so ridiculous that Emma with her ”he for she” campaign is celebrated as a “feminist” icon while JKR is called a bigot and gets regular death treats…because obviously the first rule of being a feminist is to not hurt the men’s feeling…at least if we’re lucky she will not ruin more movies with her acting and stays dating questionable men

• Heart
Reactions: 54
When people like Vogue people put their travelling whinges out on social media it just makes them look like the dick. Entitled dick.
This, she’s an absolute horrendacunt. I made a mistake but the person legitimately sitting in the seat they’d paid for is a selfish prick?! Errrrrmmmm I think that pair need ti have a word with themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 53

LaBlonde

VIP Member
actually while i’m here, a list of things about shia labeouf from memory:

- slept with a gun beside him so that his then girlfriend, fka twigs, would be too scared to get up and go to the bathroom in the night.
- shot stray dogs to “prepare for acting roles”.
- scared and intimidated mia wasikowska so much on the set of lawless that she constantly called her agent to remove her from the movie. this is the same movie set where tom hardy later punched him.
- has been physically abusive to all his girlfriends, all of whom have spoken about it.
- admitted to all of these things but then went the mark wahlberg route and said it’s all okay now because he’s a catholic.

shame on olivia wilde if she belittled florence pugh’s understandable worries at being around him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I think they would be mad to go with a big name. Cavill, Elba and Hardy (sounds like a firm of solicitors) are too well known. James Norton would definitely work for me. He's fit, I reckon most Americans don't know who he is and probably a lot of British people will only recognise his face without knowing much about him and he has a suave demeanour.

During my working in a designer shop days (the Liam Neeson Jelly Babies years) I looked after Barbara Broccoli when she came in to shop. I only realised it was her when I looked at her black Amex card. She was very pleasant, not a stuck up bitch at all like Kelly Hoppen and her hideous daughter. I remember her being worried about her stomach sticking out in her dress and saying that her arms were too flabby. You can have a black Amex card and still be consumed with body insecurities. If I had a black Amex card I would not give a flying fuck about my stomach. It would be Michelin starred restaurants morning noon and night.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
It's wise to be careful with the 'no smoke without fire' thing.

A former neighbour was maliciously accused of molesting a baby. He lost his home, his job, everything (because he couldn't work, with all the stress). All because he was a single bloke who was a bit annoying when he was drunk and people wanted him to leave a party and he wouldn't. He was beaten up, bricks put through his window, had to move out of the street, etc., etc.. In the end, witnesses came forward and it became patently clear he couldn't have done it. Lies were told about him. My mum did a bit housekeeping for him and got death threats because she defended him. It was spread around (by the family) that the police had taken a laptop full of indecent images from his property, when the truth was he didn't know how to use a computer (my mum did his e-mails and such). The police told us that was patently untrue. Turned out the baby's mother was a paranoid schizophrenic and pathological liar and the family had moved from a previous address due to a similar situation. Too late for our former neighbour. He went into a downward spiral of drinking and eventually killed himself. There were still people who said 'No smoke without fire' even though he was completely exonerated, because he was a bit of an oddball, but 'oddball' does not automatically equate with 'pweirdo'.

On a different tack, I'd be disappointed if there was any truth in the Paul Gambaccini stuff because I've met him (1992) and he was utterly delightful.

I can't make out a single word! That video needs subtitles.
She sings in that horrible, slurring, lisping, affected way that several young female singers seem to have adopted. Nails on a chalkboard to me, sorry. Hate that particular sound. Very much.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Tanley

VIP Member
My daughter has met quite a few celebrities through her job. Most of them have been nice, including Jeff Goldblum, Declan Donnelly and Jennifer Saunders. Her favourite is Alan Carr. She said he was lovely, and friendly to everyone.
Her least favourite is David Walliams, he spoke to people like dirt. Including saying “Oi you” when he wanted someone’s attention.

• Wow
  • Angry

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Yeah, or other opiates. As I said before, she's been a mess for a while.
With regard to addiction down the generations, Paula Yates’ grandmother was addicted to soporifics, her mum had some drug issues too, so sadly, it seems there is an addiction gene in some families.

It’s alcohol in my family, great granny died aged 60 of liver failure, my uncle is a functioning alcoholic and both me and my sister lack the off switch when drinking so we make a pact. 4 alcoholic drinks then tap water. The fear of barely living, being unemployable, suffering ill health, losing my family is enough to keep to my rigid routine. Alcoholism isn’t pretty.

• Heart
  • Sad