Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going to post this. That's why I don't think it will be Cavill. I also think Tom Hardy is too well known, too old and too mumbly.

I'd put money on James Norton, Aidan Turner or Rege-Jean Page. Richard Madden is also a name thrown around.

I'd like Luke Evans but he may be deemed too old at 43.
Riz Ahmed is very “in” right now so I’m going to mix it up and say the Bond sights might be set on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Neil Fox comes across badly. Cliff is a bit creepy but also, I think, a bit naïve, which doesn't help. Gambuccini I think comes across the best of the three of them.
Yes I watched that. I'm not sure either what to make of the magistrates comments. Sounds like they think he was a dirty perv and engaged in inappropriate behaviour with 15 year old girls but there wasn't enough evidence to prove a criminal offence. My husband used to teach adults IT. One if his students was one of the accusers, not of the people on the programme but accused politicians of being in a paedophile ring. He said he sounded really plausible, but the stories were fantastical. The guy was sectioned in the end, and was diagnosed with severe mental health disorders, so nothing went any further. Its difficult, because there are things like false memory syndrome, as well as people who accuse celebs just out of malice or because they had consensual sex but then change their minds, but on the other hand, we know that famous men have been taking advantage of young starstruck teens for decades and they need to be called to account.

Reactions: 14
Riz Ahmed is very “in” right now so I’m going to mix it up and say the Bond sights might be set on him.
i love riz ahmed (and he’s very easy on the eye) so i would be down for this. i wonder if he would do it though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He’s a bit too cool to take the role of bond I reckon, it’s too cheesy and mainstream for him.
agreed - he’s been fairly outspoken about supporting indie artists/distributors and i just can’t see him signing some kind of multi picture deal for bond. shame as i think he’d be great!

he maybe also doesn’t have the career path they like too (being an oscar nominee). like said above, they usually go for a solid high b-lister.

Reactions: 7
i love riz ahmed (and he’s very easy on the eye) so i would be down for this. i wonder if he would do it though?
I want to love Riz but I just have a feeling he’d be really tough work in real life. Like when he went to the Met Gala and said his outfit was a 'homage to the immigrant workers who kept the Gilded Age going' it was a bit of an eye roll moment for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want to love Riz but I just have a feeling he’d be really tough work in real life. Like when he went to the Met Gala and said his outfit was a 'homage to the immigrant workers who kept the Gilded Age going' it was a bit of an eye roll moment for me.
he absolutely would be hard work! i read a big interview piece with him in gq (i think) and he sounds like he would be insufferable to spend a prolonged amount of time with.

i would just have to tell him never to speak to me so i could just stare into his beautiful bambi eyes in silence 🤣👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes I watched that. I'm not sure either what to make of the magistrates comments. Sounds like they think he was a dirty perv and engaged in inappropriate behaviour with 15 year old girls but there wasn't enough evidence to prove a criminal offence. My husband used to teach adults IT. One if his students was one of the accusers, not of the people on the programme but accused politicians of being in a paedophile ring. He said he sounded really plausible, but the stories were fantastical. The guy was sectioned in the end, and was diagnosed with severe mental health disorders, so nothing went any further. Its difficult, because there are things like false memory syndrome, as well as people who accuse celebs just out of malice or because they had consensual sex but then change their minds, but on the other hand, we know that famous men have been taking advantage of young starstruck teens for decades and they need to be called to account.
I haven't seen the documentary as a whole, but I've seen clips and interviews with the people mentioned.

Literally have this discussion on a weekly basis with my friends 😂 but yes at the very base level of it men need women but women don’t need men (generally, there will always be exceptions)
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle apparently 🤣

• Haha
The post you quoted was talking about Harry Needs, Rebecca Adlington’s ex
Without outing myself or the person who knows her very well - Rebecca Adlington is a monstrous witch who has no concept of supporting anyone else except herself. I saw her commenting on the commonwealth games about women supporting other women in swimming and she certainly didn’t do that. Drove my friend to a breakdown. She’s a bleep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I don't know. Cliff is just so peculiar and shifty and I say that as someone who loved Cliff growing up and was listening to 'Some People' just three hours ago (I still listen to his music regularly). I even had a signed Cliff photo as a child.

I felt quite bad for Paul Gambuccini. I also thought Neil Fox's wife came across well but not so much Fox himself. I didn't know what to make of the judges summing up on him either.

I think the detective they interviewed was right though. What are they meant to do? Every accusation must be investigated. That is the right way to proceed.

My hubby and I said exactly the same thing. The only one I thought was genuine was Paul Gambucci and his husband.

I do think the policeman was right in saying they have to investigate but it does seem a ludicrous amount of time to be on bail. I am an advocate of not naming anyone until they have been charged.

Reactions: 13
norton, turner and page are probably the right age and level of fame for it tbh! i’d throw henry golding in there too.

i think we discussed it a little while back but i genuinely don’t think they’ll go for an openly gay (evans) or bi (madden) bond, no matter how progressive they claim to be.
Had no idea madden was bi! Loved him in game of thrones. Tattle has taught me all famous people are gay or bi or sexual deviants

• Haha
Had no idea madden was bi! Loved him in game of thrones. Tattle has taught me all famous people are gay or bi or sexual deviants
i had no idea until i read it on ohnotheydidnt (the holy grail of celeb gossip!) - his current boyfriend is named froy gutierrez and there’s lots of photos of them if you google and such.

there was some kind of drama between him, a previous boyfriend and sam smith at some point too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.