Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to Patsy Palmer.

I had a quick look at her Wiki page. No mention of Sugar Daddy Husband or lottery win, but it does say that her Brother married her on-screen Mother (Carol Jackson actress), which I found interesting.

Sorry if nobody else finds that interesting ... :geek:
Ooooooh I find that very interesting :D

Reactions: 7
You know cretin is a slur like spa$tic ? It refers to a specific medical condition and it is pretty awful to use it as a slur like this.
I didnt know that

Jesus christ, and I thought i had bad taste in men. Imagine becoming famous for shagging such a bunch of losers. My mum would disown me.

Rightly
She obviously goes for wealthy men. I cant understand as they are from a wealthy family when they dont fly private

Reactions: 3
You know cretin is a slur like spa$tic ? It refers to a specific medical condition and it is pretty awful to use it as a slur like this.
No, it isn’t. It’s also a term to describe a medical condition - not derogatory - but is also meaning idiot. The two are totally separate of each other. As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've a small bit of tea on her. Before she met Brian Ormond, she was a known social climber in Dublin. Demanding vip access to a couple of well known night clubs on lesson Street. It was well known at the time that she had an alleged bad coke habit and was extremely rude and obnoxious to anyone who wasn't in her circle.
Brian McFadden, no?😄Don’t upset Pipsy Pie!

Reactions: 1
I didnt know that

She obviously goes for wealthy men. I cant understand as they are from a wealthy family when they dont fly private
Because they are not as wealthy as they like to appear perhaps? I always remember Spencer being thrown out of I'm a celeb for steroid use!! Bloody eejit

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I've a small bit of tea on her. Before she met Brian Ormond, she was a known social climber in Dublin. Demanding vip access to a couple of well known night clubs on lesson Street. It was well known at the time that she had an alleged bad coke habit and was extremely rude and obnoxious to anyone who wasn't in her circle.
Brian Ormond? Who's he?

She's the woman who does the washing pods advert, isn't she? And she pissed off Kerry Katona by referring to Brian MacFadden as her (Vogue's) starter marriage and not a real marriage. Oh and her real name is Sharon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
No, it isn’t. It’s also a term to describe a medical condition - not derogatory - but is also meaning idiot. The two are totally separate of each other. As you were.
The use (and offensiveness) of words can change over time.

Here 'up North', you could sometimes be called a berk, meaning idiot. It's not considered offensive, but is a shortened version of Berkeley Hunt, the rhyming slang ...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
RE: Patsy Palmer

My driving instructor taught her son, said she’s one of the nicest people he’d ever met!

Reactions: 28
Brian Ormond? Who's he?

She's the woman who does the washing pods advert, isn't she? And she pissed off Kerry Katona by referring to Brian MacFadden as her (Vogue's) starter marriage and not a real marriage. Oh and her real name is Sharon.
I thought Sharon was Ronan Keating’s wife Storm ????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
RE: Patsy Palmer

My driving instructor taught her son, said she’s one of the nicest people he’d ever met!
I remember seeing a Popbitch post years ago.

Some guy, when he was an awkward teen, was at an event (maybe charity ??) where Patsy Palmer attended. I think he said he had a bit of a crush on her at the time. She agreed to dance with him and 'his thing moved' (back to Adrian Mole there). She nudged him with her elbow and cheekily said "Aye aye !!"
:LOL:

I thought Sharon was Ronan Keating’s wife Storm ????
This is all getting very confusing.

Anyone else heard the latest news about TH ???
(just to make things a little worse 🤪 :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because they are not as wealthy as they like to appear perhaps? I always remember Spencer being thrown out of I'm a celeb for steroid use!! Bloody eejit
Yes this is probably true. Doesn't even dound like first class or business class. Just common or garden cattle class then she complained when she wasn't treated like a Princess. Silly cow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
As we know Emma Watson is soo moralistic, woke, feminist and liberal yet happy to frolic with the nearest son of a billionaire who is well known to be actual satan personified. She also looks so incredibly smug in that prada photoshoot. Hypocritical little madam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eak-son-tycoon-Sir-Philip-Green.html#comments
"‘He got very interested in biodiversity and saving the oceans,"

THANK GOODNESS HE CAME ALONG WHAT WOULD THE OCEANS HAVE DONE OTHERWISE

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.