Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In general women have deeper and closer friendships than men. So when a women’s partner dies there is much more of a support network in place than when it’s a man’s partner who goes. Men tend not to be good at sharing their grief or supporting someone who is grieving so they try to fill the void by getting a new partner. Often it doesn’t work out because they’re doing it for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 16
Literally have this discussion on a weekly basis with my friends 😂 but yes at the very base level of it men need women but women don’t need men (generally, there will always be exceptions)
I agree. I think women are told the opposite for a large part of their teens and 20's so take any man rather than be single, probably also because they have a biological clock. Then, once the pressure is off to have children they find they are mostly doing the bulk of the childcrearing and domestic work, so whats the point? Also I read somewhere that oestrogen makes you extremely tolerant to nonsense, and once it goes during menopause the scales fall from your eyes! Obviously a generalisation, but in general men are happier and healthier in marriage and women are happier and healthier single.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My daughter has met quite a few celebrities through her job. Most of them have been nice, including Jeff Goldblum, Declan Donnelly and Jennifer Saunders. Her favourite is Alan Carr. She said he was lovely, and friendly to everyone.
Her least favourite is David Walliams, he spoke to people like dirt. Including saying “Oi you” when he wanted someone’s attention.
She should have said, "Hey, creepy" to see if he turned round ... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When my last relationship ended over a decade ago I decided I was done with men. I’ve never wanted kids so that made it easy. I’m not saying that if the absolutely perfect partner came along I wouldn’t change my mind but I reckon that is as likely as me winning the lottery!

I have a fabulous group of friends - mostly female but some male - and they give me everything I need in life from companionship to fun to support. The only thing missing is sex and frankly I’ve been there done that and I’m not bothered if I never do it again. It’s just not worth all the baggage that goes with it. I guess I could have one night stands but I don’t feel the need. Maybe it’s different if you have a high sex drive. I guess I don’t! 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Damian Lewis said after Helen's death:
“She said to us from her bed: ‘I want Daddy to have girlfriends, lots of them, you must all love again, love isn’t possessive, but you know, Damian, try at least to get through the funeral without snogging someone,’” he said.

They sounded like they had a good marriage, regardless of whether is was conventional or not.
I remember reading that and it does sound very like Helen ( not that I knew her). He has taken time out from acting to be with the kids so he is obviously putting them first. As long as everyone is happy then who are we to judge.

Reactions: 28
A night out with them two, i hate going "out out", but I'd have to experience a night out with them two, it would be glorious and chaos.
They had a house party together at Rylan's at the weekend - it was all on Rylan's insta stories. Angelica Bell was there too. Looked like a riot - Alan was in the swimming pool at one point, and there was karaoke! I think you used the right word - chaos!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My best friend and I have both decided when our relationships end we’re going to move in together. I love my husband but I will never live with another man again. Any future love interests will have to be ok with separate houses because I am done.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My best friend and I have both decided when our relationships end we’re going to move in together. I love my husband but I will never live with another man again. Any future love interests will have to be ok with separate houses because I am done.
I'm going to be a spinster with a house full of rescue dogs. Can't be doing with the whole dating thing, trying to navigate any weirdos out there. I'd happily be on my own!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
A couple of my friends live in their own homes separately from their husbands although still very much married. It works perfectly!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When my last relationship ended over a decade ago I decided I was done with men. I’ve never wanted kids so that made it easy. I’m not saying that if the absolutely perfect partner came along I wouldn’t change my mind but I reckon that is as likely as me winning the lottery!

I have a fabulous group of friends - mostly female but some male - and they give me everything I need in life from companionship to fun to support. The only thing missing is sex and frankly I’ve been there done that and I’m not bothered if I never do it again. It’s just not worth all the baggage that goes with it. I guess I could have one night stands but I don’t feel the need. Maybe it’s different if you have a high sex drive. I guess I don’t! 😀
i could have written this!

i don’t want children and, as i’ve gotten older, realised i don’t particularly want a man in my house either. my family, friends and hobbies are more important to me and most women i know in relationships are essentially dating manbabies who can barely look after themselves. nope!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Agree. My mither in iaws friend's abusive husband find, and she soon afterwards married some other bloke who was by the sounds of it, a miserable bastard, bordering on emotionally abusive. She ended up living with my mother in law after ditching him. It baffled me why she eould fall straight into another marriage. I suppose her self esteem was on the floor after the first marriage. I'm happy in my marriage but I agree, the only men I will ever love with are my present husband and my sons when they are adult!

Reactions: 13
A couple of my friends live in their own homes separately from their husbands although still very much married. It works perfectly!
I know a few couples who live apart. It works better for them.

On a personal level I don't think I would want to move in with someone unless we wanted to have kids. But I'm 36 and have been single for ages, so it's kind of irrelevant at the moment.

Reactions: 12
They had a house party together at Rylan's at the weekend - it was all on Rylan's insta stories. Angelica Bell was there too. Looked like a riot - Alan was in the swimming pool at one point, and there was karaoke! I think you used the right word - chaos!
I think Rylan and Alan would be a good couple. They both seem nice and good fun. But Rylan seems to go for the pretty boys.

Reactions: 13

This is basically my life. Ex cheated in 2019, been single ever since. Its hard with the kids, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It would take the absolute perfect man to make me give up my freedom...and even then I'd only see him a few times a week 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I use the term 'celeb' very lightly but apparently Demi Sims and Millie Court are dating...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m randomly listening to Radio 1 now and Jordan North played a clip from his new podcast with Vick Hope. They’re talking about having babies and he says ‘I wouldn’t know what to do down there in the first place’

I think I’m reading too much into this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m randomly listening to Radio 1 now and Jordan North played a clip from his new podcast with Vick Hope. They’re talking about having babies and he says ‘I wouldn’t know what to do down there in the first place’

I think I’m reading too much into this 😂
He was on the new League of Their Own - he is bloody wet I know that much. Not sure why he is being pushed as a personality- although there are loads of others I could say the same thing.

My ideal night out would involve Alan Carr and Rylan.
Can you imagine the noise levels if Rylan, Alan and Alan’s new Bezzie (Amanda Holden) were having drinks together. The Noise Abatement Society would be around.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.