Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg …. After reading this thread I am watching Bodies too ( just started S2 last night )
Dear god he was FIT AF in that !
Married with kids now.
Not tea but my friend has a theory that Max Beesley is so attractive not because he’s especially good looking but because he looks like he’d be absolutely filthy/spectacular in the sack! 😂 To be fair I have to say I agree with her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He has insinuated on the radio. He was talking about snoring the other day “Apparently I snore” but “we don’t talk about those things” 🙄 For years Scott was on the radio and simply didn’t mention his personal life. If he doesn’t want to talk about it why does he keep bringing it up??!! I would say Vick is just as bad but she loves all the attention she get re Calvin Harris.
I don't want to dox myself here but I went to one of the same education places as J in 2010 when we were all early 20s. My housemate at the time worked with him at a local bar and made a pass at him and he blanked her, she said that night she thought he was.... I was in a few modules with him and he totally wasn't the one you thought would become famous. He had a very charismatic Irish friend that ladies ran after. He used to talk a bit about he came from a family where his dad and brother were in the army and he'd upset them by not following their footsteps.
Just some tea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sir Cliff loves to blow his own trumpet (I’m sure there’s a gag in there somewhere). But having ‘Violent thoughts‘ about someone isn’t very Christian is it? The truth about him will only come out when he’s dead like it did with Savile,

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Sir Cliff loves to blow his own trumpet (I’m sure there’s a gag in there somewhere). But having ‘Violent thoughts‘ about someone isn’t very Christian is it? The truth about him will only come out when he’s dead like it did with Savile,
I think people will be livid if something comes out after he dies, and he wasn't held accountable especially after the Saville cover up.

Reactions: 41
She wasn’t Jo in Little Women, she was Meg. Thought she played that role ok as Meg was the least interesting of the March sisters in the book. But I agree she is a very dull and average at best actress.
Oh yes I misremembered. She's perfect for Meg then 😄 I did watch the film. It was my favourite book when I was a child then I didn't like it as much as an adult!

Reactions: 1
I thought they had already got married?
[/QUOTE]
They have but they fidntvtell anyone until afterwards, so now they have to have 5 more weddings because, reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't want to dox myself here but I went to one of the same education places as J in 2010 when we were all early 20s. My housemate at the time worked with him at a local bar and made a pass at him and he blanked her, she said that night she thought he was.... I was in a few modules with him and he totally wasn't the one you thought would become famous. He had a very charismatic Irish friend that ladies ran after. He used to talk a bit about he came from a family where his dad and brother were in the army and he'd upset them by not following their footsteps.
Just some tea.
So just because he didn’t respond to your housemate’s pass doesn’t automatically mean he is gay (I’m not saying he isn’t as I think he could be). Straight men can turn down a pass from a woman that they are not attracted to as well. It sounds like something an arrogant man would say “I asked her out and she turned me down. She must be a lesbian. No woman has ever knocked me back”

Reactions: 30
I famously have almost no standards, but there are women I've turned down.

I'm also not straight though, so there are men I've turned down too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought Jordan had come out, but obviously not.
Does anyone have any goss on Micah Richards?

I thought Jordan had come out, but obviously not.
Does anyone have any goss on Micah Richards?
Jordan will just do a Richard madden, never "come out" but suddenly there will just be a public boyfriend on the scene.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, I’m sure when he first started on R1 he talked about his girlfriend a lot???

Could well be misremembering though….

Reactions: 1
So just because he didn’t respond to your housemate’s pass doesn’t automatically mean he is gay (I’m not saying he isn’t as I think he could be). Straight men can turn down a pass from a woman that they are not attracted to as well. It sounds like something an arrogant man would say “I asked her out and she turned me down. She must be a lesbian. No woman has ever knocked me back”
In my experience young men never turn down the opportunity for a shag if it’s offered to them on a plate. Whether they fancy the person or not😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually cannot believe I have just read someone claim Daniel Radcliffe and thundercunting EMMA WATSON were not bad actors in Harry Potter!

They are bleeping appalling!

I think Emma Watson is very plain, and she has that thing so many plain girls have of thinking she looks really good in the reddest lipstick she can find.

She's got that ghastly Head Girl attitude, perfect little student who never puts a foot wrong. Most grow out of it at 16, but not this one. You can see it on those awful Prada photos showing off all of her holier-than-thou freckles.

For her to so publicly demonise JKR for wanting to be referred to as a woman, and yet be happy to cavort on a yacht bought with half a billion pounds worth of stolen pension funds says it all.

I'm sure she was a tax avoider too, but no one seemed to care.

I really hope she one day has a very public downfall. I think the dislike of her could be on the same level as the dislike of Meghan Markle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Most men grow out of that by the age of 20 or so, though.
I'm a man and I'm a lot older than twenty. A few years back, I was emerging from the gate to our local church's grounds. There was a scrawny woman with a face that was not particularly attractive hanging around there. She asked me if I was looking for 'business.' I declined the offer! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was on a course for work and absolutely stunned that the word queer is now completely acceptable it use to be highly offensive.
I studied Queer theory for an MA in Gender Studies. Queer covers all identities ie: it can’t be quantified- gay - lesbian - transgender - Pan sexual etc anyone who is non conformist.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.