Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I get that totally, I admired Tom and was sad for him when his dad died. . BUT. The relationship he has with his husband ( maybe groomed?) Has totally changed him. He's become a self entitled, spoilt wanker. To treat waiting staff like they're tit on your shoe is unacceptable! I cant get past that.. ( and yes I didn't just read it on Popbitch, I know the waiter that experienced it )
I agree, you can always judge a person by the way they treat waiting on staff. I haven’t read that story, but if it’s true then in does paint a very different pucture, doesn’t it.
I wonder if he’s controlled by his husband?

Reactions: 14
So are her and Harry 'real' ? I am confused.
Me too. I’ve been thinking since when did Alex from the oc become a director but just been on Wikipedia and she’s actually done loads that’s passed me by. I can’t work out if all the drama surrounding the film is contrived for publicity or if it was one of those jobs full of unprofessionalism and drama.

Reactions: 7
having said that on another forum there was a thread about Michael le Vell I used to participate in, surrounding his court case years ago. knowing who made the allegations I said 'no smoke without fire' and I was absolutely hounded by some old hag on the board because she took offence at that statement.

I still stand by it. I don’t think *that* person made it up.
I very much believe he did it. There were too many whispers locally from connections to the victim
He just had a good legal team

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The Rebecca Adlington comments made me watch some old IACGMOOH.

What a hideous bunch they were that year!

I also watched some of James Haskell when he was on, and he seemed like such a tool too. 😖 Kate Garraway came across well - on the bits I watched anyway.

Didn't Rebecca sleep with Dean Cain when they both were on that C4 The Jump

• Wow
Olivia wilde I making herself utterly problematic with this film too by claiming that the sex scenes are 'empowering to women' when first reports of it state that because of the theme of the film, they're actually all rape.
Florence Pugh seems to be distancing herself from it before it's been released.

Quoting myself here like a knob, but I've just read that Florence Pugh is refusing to do any press for the film apart from the Venice film festival.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Olivia wilde I making herself utterly problematic with this film too by claiming that the sex scenes are 'empowering to women' when first reports of it state that because of the theme of the film, they're actually all rape.
Florence Pugh seems to be distancing herself from it before it's been released.
Side note: really fed up of rape being in films. Totally over it, I do not need to see it. It’s horrible. Stop doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Side note: really fed up of rape being in films. Totally over it, I do not need to see it. It’s horrible. Stop doing it.
See also... films/tv programmes where a woman gets murdered.
Really beyond sick of r*pe being included in plotlines in virtually every film and TV show these days, trying to be "edgy". I actively boycott any film/show I know is going to have those scenes and anything to do with violence/murder against women and children.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Really beyond sick of r*pe being included in plotlines in virtually every film and TV show these days, trying to be "edgy". I actively boycott any film/show I know is going to have those scenes and anything to do with violence/murder against women and children.
The new Marilyn Monroe filmed is a fictitious film (not autobiographical as some outlets have reported) based on a book of fiction where they shoe horn in a rape scene which never happened to Marilyn.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Stacey Giggs deserves some good luck. She had to get rid of a cheat, took her kids out of the country to get away from the trial of their dad and now this.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This is why I don’t watch much tv. I want to be entertained not sickened.

Reactions: 20
The new Marilyn Monroe filmed is a fictitious film (not autobiographical as some outlets have reported) based on a book of fiction where they shoe horn in a rape scene which never happened to Marilyn.
That’s a shame because the trailer for the movie looks brilliant.

Kate Miss has launched her own beauty brand called….Cosmoss
I mean… because she is Kate Moss it will probably sell but how many bleeping beauty brands do we need?! Every fucker and their dog is bringing one out. There’s not enough space in Boots for them all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember The Thorn Birds! I was a bit young at the time, but I remember it being on - my Mum loved it. Around that time (early 80s) quite a lot of the big bestsellers we’re televised. I remember Lace with Phoebe Cates and A Woman of Substance with Jenny Seagrave. There were also a few of Jackie Collins’ books done, Hollywood Wives was one, and maybe a couple of Jilly Cooper’s. Incidentally, I’m sure I read the other day that Riders is getting a reboot by some channel, can’t remember which.

ETA: Sorry, it’s Rivals and it’s Disney+ who are going to do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.