Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie-the-boss

Not gossip, more a horrifying realisation I made while watching Andrew Scott in Vanya on the big screen: he looks like a mix of Ant and Dec. I can't unsee it and any knee trembles he gave me have disappeared.

I just had to share, and perhaps spread the misery, but mainly in the hope you'll pull be back to the right side.

1000012096.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 206

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Strange taste in men too.

I think she’s a weird one. Something about her just isn’t right.
To find yourself married at some point in your lifetime to either Chris Evans or Laurence Fox would be unfortunate. And mortifying. But having married both of them? And before the age of 30. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 126

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 124

Brightstar72

VIP Member
She may have a medical/ethical reason but wearing no make-up is - well I won't say distracting but you do notice.
Honestly?! Do you notice when men routinely don’t wear makeup?

I can understand having a moan about someone because they’re annoying or whatever, but because a woman doesn’t wear makeup is really, really not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Reading about the BBC cutting so many programmes I’m genuinely baffled why Mrs Browns Boys is still going? I’ve never seen anyone say they love it be that in person or online, even anonymously. What is the reason it’s still on the TV?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Sharon Osbourne is a vile, foul, wicked old crone who thinks that posting her shits to people who've crossed her is both acceptable and funny. She slagged off Rebecca Loos for shagging Beckham when her own marriage to Ozzy was the result of an affair. No wonder he's practically a vegetable stuck with the old cunt day in and day out. Amanda Holden is a vapid, thirsty cunt who thinks that the world needs to see her nipples on a 24/7 basis and is only where she is because she's got a brass fucking neck and has sucked off various bigwigs to get any form of gig. The 2 of them have a lot in common - have butchered their faces and are famous for doing absolutely fuck all but marry someone famous and having a gob the size of Australia. This latest 'spat' has clearly been dredged up by publicists desperate to keep both of them relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Curlygirl28

I was once with a works xmas night out at a Comedy club back in the 90s and he was the star turn. After the show my friend went backstage as she wanted him to sign a programme for her little brother. 10 minutes later she came out and said he wants to meet you all. We were all excited (I was drunk and stupid back then) so about 8 of us all followed backstage. We were all early-mid 20s. He says "well she won't fuck me so do any of you want to? ". Still makes me gip now thinking about it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 89

petitspois

VIP Member
In Mandy's book "It's All Over Now", she talks about how after Bill took her virginity at the age of 14 (first having taken her to bed at 13), he said to her "You naughty girl"...

He really messed her up.
Not criticising you of course but I hate that term ‘took her virginity’ as if it’s a fucking prize. The term virgin has no medical meaning and it’s generally only used by creeps. So, in reality, Bill Wyman raped a child.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I must read this because my own opinion of her has never been positive and I don't know if it's from media influencing my opinion or if my gut just said she's a wrong un HOWEVER I will say she didn't deserve to go how she did.
I never thought she was a wrong un, but I do hate the sainthood ish shit thats gone on from her family afterwards.
It was a domestic incident, the fact she was a women shouldn't mean it wasn't investigated or proceeded with, the fact Lewis didn't want to proceed shouldn't affect the case. If it was a male on female DV incident with the same circumstances a lot of people would rightly want it prosecuted.

As sad as it is, the family can't blame the legal system, they could blame her legal team who advised her to not plead guilty, they could blame themselves for not getting her proper help. She needed help, she was failed by people around her too, she was also a 40 year old grown adult, not this infantilised child that people try to bandy about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

L3moning

VIP Member
Mr bored and I always laugh whenever someone is killed or murdered etc, news reports are always full of people commenting what angels they were. Always kind hearted and good people. Seems no arseholes ever seem to die .
I'm always reminded of (and, indeed, I've quoted it myself on this site) of John Lydon's comment when Malcolm MacClaren died.

You're not supposed to speak ill of the dead. But he was a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Loving how there’s lots of varying opinions on Sharon Osbourne but we all agree that Amanda Holden is a cunt and the best thing anyone can come up with in her defence is that she was in a programme years ago with the legendary Noddy Holder 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Hales1510

It's very sad they're splitting up, especially with a child involved but as someone who spent a nine hour flight back from Florida with them last year, I'm really not surprised.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Probably pre-90s but remember Bill Wyman marrying that very VERY young girl? They'd been in a 'relationship' since she was 13. Can't remember her name for the life of me.
Mandy Smith. Absolutely gorgeous looking girl. But a girl she was. 13 years old when she met BW. Wrong. So wrong. What kind of parents let their 13 year old child near a 40 year old rock star. The papers used to be full of these so called ‘wild childs’ .

Let’s call it what it was : GROOMING.

• Sick
Reactions: 77