Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm just putting this out there in case anyone else has thought the same.

Lucy B and Sam Campbell seemed to have good chemistry on Taskmaster and they've just started doing a podcast together (which I've listened to) and again, they seem to be very pally. Maybe it is just a pal thing, or maybe not!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sharon Osbourne is a vile, foul, wicked old crone who thinks that posting her shits to people who've crossed her is both acceptable and funny. She slagged off Rebecca Loos for shagging Beckham when her own marriage to Ozzy was the result of an affair. No wonder he's practically a vegetable stuck with the old bleep day in and day out. Amanda Holden is a vapid, thirsty bleep who thinks that the world needs to see her nipples on a 24/7 basis and is only where she is because she's got a brass bleeping neck and has sucked off various bigwigs to get any form of gig. The 2 of them have a lot in common - have butchered their faces and are famous for doing absolutely duck all but marry someone famous and having a gob the size of Australia. This latest 'spat' has clearly been dredged up by publicists desperate to keep both of them relevant.
Come on now, say what you really think! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jon Richardson and his wife have split up.
Can’t say I’m really surprised..they didnt seem to like each other very much! Their ‘banter’ and constant eye rolling at each other…they both seemed to think they were better than the other…the odd joke about this with your partner can be banter, but these two - it was constant. My brother and his wife did this - surprise surprise they are separated and absolutely hate each other…and the poor kid in the middle knows it!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Can’t say I’m really surprised..they didnt seem to like each other very much! Their ‘banter’ and constant eye rolling at each other…they both seemed to think they were better than the other…the odd joke about this with your partner can be banter, but these two - it was constant. My brother and his wife did this - surprise surprise they are separated and absolutely hate each other…and the poor kid in the middle knows it!!!
Ok I vaguely recall seeing him in live at the Apollo after a few too many shandies. No idea who she is apart from gogglebox and they both bored me to tears on that. How on earth they are comedians and who the duck laughs at their stuff I’ve no idea.

Reactions: 7
See me and Mr T do this however we know its just a laugh. We are nowhere near as bad as those two.

Reactions: 2
OK I'm just putting this out there in case anyone else has thought the same.

Lucy B and Sam Campbell seemed to have good chemistry on Taskmaster and they've just started doing a podcast together (which I've listened to) and again, they seem to be very pally. Maybe it is just a pal thing, or maybe not!
I’ve thought the same. Gosh, what a messy situation. Meet the Richardsons is on Monday, I’ll bet it’ll be the best ratings they’ve ever had.

Reactions: 10
Lulu said that TT were staying at her house one night and she and Jason got it on, I'm sure it was the time when they were promoting Relight My Fire, I did not believe it for a second, I think he is gay as Robbie's eluded to it not that long ago in a jokey way but meant it, so I think Lulu was just saying that. My friends daughter is a make up artist and she has done Lulus hair and make up and she said she's had facelifts and you could see the scars behind her ears 🤣🤣. I never got how she became as big as she was as she just screeches and also the other ginger Cilla Black. I just never ever got their appeal, little Marie McLaughlin and Priscilla White!
Did Jason not have a thing with Jenny Powell as well? I’m sure that did the rounds back in the day as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I loved Cutting it, I watched it all again in lockdown, I have a crush on Jason Merrills, my brother says I fancy everyone, he's probably right 🤣, when Cutting It was being filmed my ex partner was a delivery driver and he had to deliver bottles of wine there for everybody that Amanda H had payed for, she treated everybody and also gave a tip, he said she was lovely. I watched that programme The Holden Girls and I must admit I laughed at it 🤭.
I've met his double. Honestly thought it was the real Jason. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AH husband deffo pings my gaydar, as did Melinda Messengers first husband
I was going to say exactly the same thing re MM's husband! Wayne? They were together for ages though weren't they? I think it was his wavy bob.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.