Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she married Chris Evans? When she was eighteen and he was well into his 30’s. Imagine if that happened now? It’s so icky looking back
In BPs defence, I recall that at the time BP was targeted by a particularly vile group of Five fans called the Five Massive - all because BP was in a relationship with one of them. Richie? That relationship ended. But It Got really bad and there was a court case. Chris Evans supported BP during this time. Maybe they just fell in love?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when she married Chris Evans? When she was eighteen and he was well into his 30’s. Imagine if that happened now? It’s so icky looking back
And they basically spent the duration of their relatively short marriage tit-faced in the pub. They seem to have remained on good terms but it was a very odd union in the first place. I think being a child celebrity really messes people up.

Reactions: 39
Yes I’m sure they were in love. She was almost a child, i am sure he loved that. Its bleeping gross.
If a young girl is being bullied by teenyboppers how wonderful that a man in his 30s can save her eh? 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And they basically spent the duration of their relatively short marriage tit-faced in the pub. They seem to have remained on good terms but it was a very odd union in the first place. I think being a child celebrity really messes people up.
She said it was her version of a gap year. They just travelled the world and got drunk.

Reactions: 15
Probably pre-90s but remember Bill Wyman marrying that very VERY young girl? They'd been in a 'relationship' since she was 13. Can't remember her name for the life of me.
Mandy Smith. Absolutely gorgeous looking girl. But a girl she was. 13 years old when she met BW. Wrong. So wrong. What kind of parents let their 13 year old child near a 40 year old rock star. The papers used to be full of these so called ‘wild childs’ .

Let’s call it what it was : GROOMING.

• Sick
Reactions: 77
She said it was her version of a gap year. They just travelled the world and got drunk.
Each to their own! She was legal age and he was kind to her so although it was all a bit unusual it seems like they have remained good friends. I used to love TFI on a Friday evening.

Reactions: 25
To find yourself married at some point in your lifetime to either Chris Evans or Laurence Fox would be unfortunate. And mortifying. But having married both of them? And before the age of 30. :unsure:
People do strange things under the influence of booze and coke 😂
---
I vaguely recall she married him to escape the mayhem and rumoured parents control over her career. He was very protective of her and they just ‘had fun’ until she had the strength to focus on herself.

I’ve said this yonks ago, but an ex work colleague randomly met him on a night out and he took her and her pals along with whoever he was with for a night out. He was sober at the time, but I recall my colleague said he was such fun and a real gent. I think he’s got a good heart

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Mandy Smith. Absolutely gorgeous looking girl. But a girl she was. 13 years old when she met BW. Wrong. So wrong. What kind of parents let their 13 year old child near a 40 year old rock star. The papers used to be full of these so called ‘wild childs’ .

Let’s call it what it was : GROOMING.
Mandy’s mum wasn’t a good influence. She used to encourage her daughter and let her go out to clubs underage and take Mandy with her
sometimes. The whole set up was weird as Mandy’s mum ended marrying Bill’s son at one time

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Just been watching Saturday Night Takeaway and Take That are on.

Mark Owen has had a bit of a glowup. The last time I saw him he looked like Catweazle but he’s looking great now

IMG_2239.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
People do strange things under the influence of booze and coke 😂
---

I vaguely recall she married him to escape the mayhem and rumoured parents control over her career. He was very protective of her and they just ‘had fun’ until she had the strength to focus on herself.

I’ve said this yonks ago, but an ex work colleague randomly met him on a night out and he took her and her pals along with whoever he was with for a night out. He was sober at the time, but I recall my colleague said he was such fun and a real gent. I think he’s got a good heart
Weren’t there rumours about him getting his dick out in the studio in front of female colleagues?

Also Billie was a teenager. I don’t care that she was ‘legal’. We all like to hate (and rightfully so) on Aaron Taylor getting with his nannan wife on here, because he was 17 and she was 42. Billie and Chris have the same power imbalance and the fact that Billie happened to be legally an adult by one year makes no odds to me.

Reactions: 38
I met my ex husband at 18 - he was 38
Now it absolutely repulses me and I look back and wish someone had talked some sense into me. I was a troubled and silly nieve young girl and he should have known better.
I agree with the others who say just because she was 18 and 'legal' its still 🤢🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
In BPs defence, I recall that at the time BP was targeted by a particularly vile group of Five fans called the Five Massive - all because BP was in a relationship with one of them. Richie? That relationship ended. But It Got really bad and there was a court case. Chris Evans supported BP during this time. Maybe they just fell in love?
Apropos nothing, while I didn’t like 5ive anyway, but while the one that “rapped” (hah!) and oddball Abz* gave me the ick, that Richie with his starey-eyes has always freaked me out. 😬

*sorry if I missed the mention earlier, but he is my guess for the scummy 19 year old buddy of Keith Allen. He seems the type to have looked up to Allen, and frankly I wouldn’t have put it past him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.