Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping the Jon Richardson/Lucy Beaumont was a last minute push on the Joe Lycett/#IsItJoe thing for tonight… but on reflection it doesn’t really fit with what Joe’s trying to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Robbie shagged anything with a pulse in his drinking days. If he did, he probably doesn't remember. I heard it was her and Jason, but that might have been Lulu saying that. :D
2 of my exes were friends with 2 of his conquests (probably quite common in 90’s / 00’s London!). I saw him walking hand in hand with a very posh looking blonde once (around the time he did the duet with Nicole Kidman). He looked a bit dead behind the eyes - it looked more than being hungover or on a come down. I felt sorry for him.

Reactions: 6
Lulu said that TT were staying at her house one night and she and Jason got it on, I'm sure it was the time when they were promoting Relight My Fire, I did not believe it for a second, I think he is gay as Robbie's eluded to it not that long ago in a jokey way but meant it, so I think Lulu was just saying that. My friends daughter is a make up artist and she has done Lulus hair and make up and she said she's had facelifts and you could see the scars behind her ears 🤣🤣. I never got how she became as big as she was as she just screeches and also the other ginger Cilla Black. I just never ever got their appeal, little Marie McLaughlin and Priscilla White!
After her second marriage Lulu has enjoyed high profile relationships with younger men. When she recorded 1993 No1 single Relight My Fire with Take That – then the biggest boy band in the world – she, then aged 44, and the 23-year-old Jason had a rumoured dalliance. They have never gone public about it but have said they had a “special relationship”. She claimed: “He’s very, very cute but no, nothing happened.
But Jason’s bandmate Howard claimed on Jonathan Ross’s BBC1 chatshow, that it was more than that. When Ross quizzed the boys about Lulu, Howard pointed at Jason and coarsely claimed: “He’s the one who f****d her!”
Maybe he did then 🙄? I've just read she had affairs with Bowie, Davy Jones from the Monkees, he lived round the corner from me in his early years, also Angus McFayden!

Reactions: 8
After her second marriage Lulu has enjoyed high profile relationships with younger men. When she recorded 1993 No1 single Relight My Fire with Take That – then the biggest boy band in the world – she, then aged 44, and the 23-year-old Jason had a rumoured dalliance. They have never gone public about it but have said they had a “special relationship”. She claimed: “He’s very, very cute but no, nothing happened.
But Jason’s bandmate Howard claimed on Jonathan Ross’s BBC1 chatshow, that it was more than that. When Ross quizzed the boys about Lulu, Howard pointed at Jason and coarsely claimed: “He’s the one who f****d her!”
Maybe he did then 🙄? I've just read she had affairs with Bowie, Davy Jones from the Monkees, he lived round the corner from me in his early years, also Angus McFayden!
Well David Bowie can't deny shagging her because he's no longer here, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have gone there. The fella from the Monkees is also dead, so can neither confirm nor deny. It's like this woman I know saying she shagged George Michael in 1984. She's deluded and a liar as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was hoping the Jon Richardson/Lucy Beaumont was a last minute push on the Joe Lycett/#IsItJoe thing for tonight… but on reflection it doesn’t really fit with what Joe’s trying to do.
The statement does seem awfully wordy “we would like to announce” as opposed to just announcing it and then separation/separate ways twice in quick succession But crying wolf tends to backfire so I would guess it’s serious.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I never understood if they were a real couple or they were playing characters, neither of them are funny. Her appearance on QI was cringeworthy
I wonder if the fact they played an exaggerated version of themselves on TV exacerbated the end of the marriage? I love my husband dearly, but if I had to work with him, we'd be on the rocks in no time.

Reactions: 22
It's very sad they're splitting up, especially with a child involved but as someone who spent a nine hour flight back from Florida with them last year, I'm really not surprised.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
It's very sad they're splitting up, especially with a child involved but as someone who spent a nine hour flight back from Florida with them last year, I'm really not surprised.
How comes? What did you see? 👀

I am shocked by the split. From the first time I saw they had a show all about marriage, I immediately thought, that's gonna be horrendously messy if they divorce. Yikes! I love Lucy though, I thought she was amazing on Taskmaster. If playing a thicko means she's not funny, I'm afraid many male comedians are going with her, but they usually get left to do their thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is her voice like that in reality? It was like nails on a chalkboard on gogglebox.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldnt be surprised if theres a story on its way out about one of them and this is pre-empting it.
My moneys on him...I reckon he's fallen into someone 🙄
For somebody who said hes pernickety he's been open about having a formal OCD diagnosis and hows hes had to live with it.

Reactions: 15
Jason Manford slept with a fan after a gig in Cambridge and got caught out because the fire alarm went off in the room and he had to stand outside at 3.30am with everyone else hahaha

Interesting that Lucy Beaumont is almost as mainstream -comparatively - as Jon Richardson now after Taskmaster and other appearances. Wonder if that affected things?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How comes? What did you see? 👀

I am shocked by the split. From the first time I saw they had a show all about marriage, I immediately thought, that's gonna be horrendously messy if they divorce. Yikes! I love Lucy though, I thought she was amazing on Taskmaster. If playing a thicko means she's not funny, I'm afraid many male comedians are going with her, but they usually get left to do their thing.
The little girl was very chatty from the minute we boarded. Lucy sat with her until the seatbelt sign went off then moved to her own seat about six rows in front of John and the daughter. Put an eye mask on and only got up to speak to them twice. He was seemed quite quiet and they didn't interact a lot. Her voice was the same as it is on the TV but slightly less high pitched.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Ooh just started listening to Lucy on the off menu podcast yesterday, will listen out for clues!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.