Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated Fleabag too. PWB's character came over as smug to me. The breaking the fourth wall thing was just massively irritating.
I agree with this. While I didn't hate 'Fleabag' after watching I didn't really get the hype and massive raving about it. I too found the character very smug and not endearing at all. The priest is cute, but that's it. I loved her sister though! She was more real to me, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 15
God, I hated fleabag. Total Emperor’s new clothes.

Upper middle-class woman wafts about being a bit sad with little to no demands from life placed upon her. Imagine anyone else getting that green-lit.
You've perfectly summed up my thoughts on it. I watched it twice because after the first watch I thought I was being overly cynical. It was even worse second time.

Reactions: 10
He pays her a contribution towards the upbringing of his children (the sum would be according to his salary) not a payment to be able to see them.
Yeah, sorry if I’ve misunderstood or perhaps he has been deliberate in implying it a certain way.

Reactions: 3
Since it's their 50th anniversary, has a yone got any tea on ABBA?

Reactions: 6
He's doing miles better than he was before at least, he was a bit of a joke before Mrs BBs sorta veering into Brendan O'Connor, Jim Davisons territory with his 'stand up'.
he's a grafter for sure, come a long way from being not the funniest in his circle of friends :D
---

Sally rooney is good, don't read Collen Hoover, bag of romanticised DV, hated it
Speaking of that horrible knob Jim Davidson

Jim Davidson says 'he'll be like Henry VIII' if he marries again https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Cotton-year.html?ito=native_share_article-top

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Reactions: 46
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 124
Jim Davidson once tried to chat me up. I was late teens and he must have been pushing 50. As if that wasn't stomach churning enough as he walked away I noticed he had very thin linen trousers on and was quite obviously wearing a thong 🤢.
A thong at his age, jesus wept. He must have a tiny willy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Jim Davidson once tried to chat me up. I was late teens and he must have been pushing 50. As if that wasn't stomach churning enough as he walked away I noticed he had very thin linen trousers on and was quite obviously wearing a thong 🤢.
Sickest thing I've read in a long time.🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
He is the sort of man to wear a thong....🤮😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was once with a works xmas night out at a Comedy club back in the 90s and he was the star turn. After the show my friend went backstage as she wanted him to sign a programme for her little brother. 10 minutes later she came out and said he wants to meet you all. We were all excited (I was drunk and stupid back then) so about 8 of us all followed backstage. We were all early-mid 20s. He says "well she won't duck me so do any of you want to? ". Still makes me gip now thinking about it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
I think Laurence’s Fox’s views embarrass her. She’s mates with David Tennant, who has a trans identifying kid. (Honestly, don’t get me started on that nonsense). Fox is a twit! But she married him, she had his kids, she must of liked him at least twice to become impregnated by him. I don’t think he gained his political views over night either. He’s from a well to do established acting dynasty, there is probably a trust fund for him and his kids. Money won’t be an issue! I have read that she makes it difficult for him to see them. I would say she’s made him see his kids in a contact centre. I’m sure I read he’d had to attend things to see them. Which, ok, if you have genuine issues with their safety because he’s in to a few lines and a few bottles of a wknd, yeah get mandatory tests to show he’s clean but is she really that clean living herself? I’m just saying this in general, I don’t know if this is what happened, but certain things he’s said gave me that impression that it’s not been rosy at all since their split!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Why do the likes of him and Sean Bean bother with the marrying thing? I just find it odd. Maybe by time your third marriage hasn't worked out you must think it's not for you? Just have a relationship and move in together.
Sorry what’s wrong with Sean bean? I don’t want to google it now but are you going to ruin a hero for me?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think Laurence’s Fox’s views embarrass her. She’s mates with David Tennant, who has a trans identifying kid. (Honestly, don’t get me started on that nonsense). Fox is a twit! But she married him, she had his kids, she must of liked him at least twice to become impregnated by him. I don’t think he gained his political views over night either. He’s from a well to do established acting dynasty, there is probably a trust fund for him and his kids. Money won’t be an issue! I have read that she makes it difficult for him to see them. I would say she’s made him see his kids in a contact centre. I’m sure I read he’d had to attend things to see them. Which, ok, if you have genuine issues with their safety because he’s in to a few lines and a few bottles of a wknd, yeah get mandatory tests to show he’s clean but is she really that clean living herself? I’m just saying this in general, I don’t know if this is what happened, but certain things he’s said gave me that impression that it’s not been rosy at all since their split!
I thought one of his recent tweets implied that she liked the snow. I think they have both spoken out about each other. I think he crossed a line when he did that photo with the kids dressed up in some sort of protest thing.
---
Yes. Wife beater.
Ffs. Just googled. Why do they always have to do this?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.