Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will finally be a celebrity 2mrw. Russ Cook, hardest geezer. From Worthing. Ginger. His last day of running the entire length of Africa. If you can show some support, please do. All links here https://linktr.ee/hardestgeezer Worth more than the vast majority of folk we tattle about, tbh!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Van Outen wasn’t 14 when she dated Glitter. She was 18 (or thereabouts), still grim thought, just not underage. I seem to remember her boyfriend sold the story to the press, he claimed she did it to futher her career - makes me feel very icky
I enjoyed reading her autobiography e book. She mentions the Gary Glitter incident.

Reactions: 3
He has a son the same age....sick. I do not believe that these young women are actually physically attracted to these fat old blokes.
He is the same age as her dad. There is a vid in that article of her talking/crying about her dad and the relationship with him. Not hard to see she needs a father figure. Whether the photos show what the DF wants them to show is another matter entirely.

( I am getting more and more cynical the longer I spend on tattle!!)

Reactions: 12
He is the same age as her dad. There is a vid in that article of her talking/crying about her dad and the relationship with him. Not hard to see she needs a father figure. Whether the photos show what the DF wants them to show is another matter entirely.

( I am getting more and more cynical the longer I spend on tattle!!)
Isn’t her Dad Russell Simmons a bit dodgy and connected to Diddy?

Edit: yes, answering my own question but on full reading of the article, he very much is!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Edit: yes, answering my own question but on full reading of the article, he very much is!
Explains why she is knocking around with someone of a similar age who isn't quite such a dodgy fucker then, praps? Doesn't mean she is shagging him though.
ETA I mean, she might be. Up to her really! I might drag him down the shops and buy him some better swimming shorts though lol

Reactions: 6

Yep, it was an open secret for years how he treated women. He claimed he was innocent but buggered off to Bali as there is no extradition agreement between Indonesia and the US. His ex-wife Kimora was only 17 (some claim 16) and he was 35 when he started sniffing around her but claimed nothing happened until she was 18.

A few weeks back, many were side-eyeing Usher as he visited Simmons, more so as it was around the time the stuff about Diddy was coming out including rumours he groomed Usher and then did the same to Justin Bieber.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Frank Skinner's first wife was 17. I hadn't seen this interview before (it's from 2000), but he sounds like an absolute pig.

Frank is an unfaithful, tight-fisted and cruel pig...he put me off men for years; DEVASTATED EX-WIFE OF TV FUNNYMAN SKINNER TELLS HOW HE DESTROYED HER LIFE. - Free Online Library (thefreelibrary.com)

I remember the comments he made about middle aged women - used to quite like his stand up shows, but I think he is just a borderline woman-hating, sexist eejit.
Read his autobiography years ago- he just kept going on about anal sex. He gives me the creeps

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Apologies if this was spoken about at the time, I don't recall seeing anything about it, but did anyone see Jodie Whitaker on Bake Off? Is she always like that? She seemed manic and was dressed like my bff who happens to be a slightly twink-styled mostly butch lesbian.
I was an extra on a production she was starring in. I wasn't in close proximity to her, but she did keep drawing attention by being really manic. One of the other extras said she was even worse the day before (I wasn't there that day) and said she was off her nut.

We also overheard her quite blatantly slagging someone off (a woman, maybe an extra, not sure) who'd made a mistake regarding where she was standing on set, and exclaims, "I felt like punching her bleeping face in!"

She was as rough as a badger's arse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anyone remember the show ‘killer net’ ? I think it was Jason orange who starred in it. It was really good. Back before we were all fully online.
indeed. it was meant to be the start of an acting career but i think tbh he just wanted out of thepublic eye completely. enjoyed the series though

Reactions: 3
Apologies if this was spoken about at the time, I don't recall seeing anything about it, but did anyone see Jodie Whitaker on Bake Off? Is she always like that? She seemed manic and was dressed like my bff who happens to be a slightly twink-styled mostly butch lesbian.
I thought this too, the manic behaviour and the new style which I sort of thought the exact same as you. She did say she drinks two glasses of wine every night, as a sober alco myself I can say that reliance on it is usually not a brilliant sign. but the fact she’s not hiding it probably means she’s comfortable with it so therefore not problematic

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.