Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sounds exactly like the Priscilla Presley story. :(

re Andrew Scott, if you like him, I recommend his latest film All of us Strangers - he's really good in it and it's an excellent film. I never liked Fleabag and he's excruciating in Sherlock so it was a nice surprise. ( haven't watched the new Ripley yet tho)

Frank Skinner used to be all right on sky arts artist of the year shows but I much prefer Stephen Mangan who does it now.

re Piper & Fox, I always wondered about that - about whether she married him thinking he was normal/ decent and he'd just been hiding it, or if he really was okay and then he became radicalised later on. Who knows. I don't want to blame her or suggest she should have known better - lord knows I regret staying in one relationship in particular with a total nightmare of a man despite everyone telling me I was being a fool. So I ain't gonna judge her for that. But people are always cheerleading her and going " you go girl" for divorcing him eight years ago which I find weird. She's moved on. I guess they mostly want to mock him for being divorced rather than to praise her but still.

Jesus I just found out he's 45. I would have said 55.
She seems genuinely uncomfortable when people mention him as well. Johnny is laid back and an easygoing guy and from a stable family- his parents are quite wealthy. Fox makes life as difficult as he can for them which has contributed to their break up, I think it's rather stressful dealing with him. He's very controlling with the children, apparently the older boy wanted to join a sports team and Fox wouldn't have it. It seems like anything Billie allows, he does the opposite just for the sake of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I loved All of Us Strangers @rage naan !! It really touched me and I was left thinking about it for days. I thought the acting was superb.

I couldn’t watch Fleabag so don’t understand the hype 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The review for Back to Black are out and although they praise Marisa Abela for her performance, they're generally very lukewarm overall.

Amy's creative process and her professional collaborators (not just Mark Ronson, everyone) are either seen only momentarily or are completely cut out.

Blake is given credit for introducing her to The Shangri Las, who were a major influence on Back to Black

Amy is shown to be the one who introduced them both to crack

Mitch is completely whitewashed

All of her friends are excluded, including Tyler James

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well The Guardian made their feelings clear about the gruesome Sam Taylor Johnson.
Anyone criticising that relationship is troll, a 'deranged' teen.

Screenshot_20240409_114239.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_114451.jpg

And so what if he was the one pursuing her? Doesn't make it all right. She should have gently let him down. If it's true.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Not gossip, more a horrifying realisation I made while watching Andrew Scott in Vanya on the big screen: he looks like a mix of Ant and Dec. I can't unsee it and any knee trembles he gave me have disappeared.

I just had to share, and perhaps spread the misery, but mainly in the hope you'll pull be back to the right side.

1000012096.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 206
I cannae be arsed to check but isn't her ex-husband also an ex of Lily Allen? If it's not nepotism, it's grooming. Ugh.

Reactions: 10
Not gossip, more a horrifying realisation I made while watching Andrew Scott in Vanya on the big screen: he looks like a mix of Ant and Dec. I can't unsee it and any knee trembles he gave me have disappeared.

I just had to share, and perhaps spread the misery, but mainly in the hope you'll pull be back to the right side.

View attachment 2865094
That is exactly what I thought when I saw the pic and before I read your comment.

Reactions: 8
I agree. I don’t get the hype over her. I mean yeah Lozza Fox is a knob but I see all this love and sympathy for her being married to him and I just think no, I feel sorry for him! She just gives off a nasty vibe to me! Always has!
I asked a friend who works in the business what Billie Piper was like. He said "quite nice but as mad as a box of frogs". Interestingly, he used virtually the same words to describe Emma Thompson.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember the show ‘killer net’ ? I think it was Jason orange who starred in it. It was really good. Back before we were all fully online.
Oh my god I absolutely obsessed about this programme when it was on! I was at school and none of my friends watched it 😫

Might look to see if it's available online somewhere, it'll probably seem a bit tit now!

Reactions: 2
I asked a friend who works in the business what Billie Piper was like. He said "quite nice but as mad as a box of frogs". Interestingly, he used virtually the same words to describe Emma Thompson.
Emma Thompson being a bit nuts has been mentioned before I think.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.