Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Les Dennis, I know Family Fortunes was a hit but I doubt it swayed her that much. He probably just laughed her into bed.
---

The Cutting It cast.
What about the alleged PB story about Les doing Mandy up the Marmite Motorway, thus staining the white clobber she'd chosen to wear for a do? I mean, I might have dreamt it, but ...

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What about the alleged PB story about Les doing Mandy up the Marmite Motorway, thus staining the white clobber she'd chosen to wear for a do? I mean, I might have dreamt it, but ...
I don't remember hearing that story before. How lovely. I misread it at first and I thought they had sex on a motorway. I thought that seemed a bit risky for sensible Les 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
To be fair (I should really have added the year each snippet was published) - it's about her second husband. Who - nobody asked but I'll say it - furiously pings my gaydar.

(Chris Hughes - who I always get mixed in with the Adam & The Ants member and super producer, but it's not that one).
Her husband looks like he's transitioning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From another site....

"One of the cast members on 'The Grimleys' with Amanda Holden told us about the time they were away filming and Amanda Holden came down for dinner in the hotel. She sat down, looked startled and revealed Les had "done her up the bum and it'd just come out on her white dress".
Les, presumably, was Les Dennis, her husband at the time, before their marriage collapsed. Sounds like it wasn't the only thing close to collapsing at the time..."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
From another site....

"One of the cast members on 'The Grimleys' with Amanda Holden told us about the time they were away filming and Amanda Holden came down for dinner in the hotel. She sat down, looked startled and revealed Les had "done her up the bum and it'd just come out on her white dress".
Les, presumably, was Les Dennis, her husband at the time, before their marriage collapsed. Sounds like it wasn't the only thing close to collapsing at the time..."
Oh dear Lord, all this bum talk on the holy day of all days. My mind needs bleaching thinking of Les huffing and puffing little Les up Amanda’s poop shoot. Puts another layer of meaning to the GRIMleys for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wasn’t it Les Dennis who said on WILTY that he keeps his toenail cuttings and uses them as toothpicks?

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does she tell her work colleagues this stuff? I can’t ever imagine going to work and telling my colleagues that I’d just had a shag or whatever. It’s exhibitionism and attention seeking

• Sick
Reactions: 42
I didn’t realise Domhnall Gleeson had got married. Did any of the wedding pictures leak (mainly want to see Juliette’s dress, I’m a sucker for wedding dresses).
Nope there was nothing about it at all. They got married in Virgina Park Lodge though. That only leaked because Laurence Kinlan is so indiscreet and always has to brag about his famous connections. Would have loved to have seen some pictures but doubt we ever will.

Reactions: 6
Nope there was nothing about it at all. They got married in Virgina Park Lodge though. That only leaked because Laurence Kinlan is so indiscreet and always has to brag about his famous connections. Would have loved to have seen some pictures but doubt we ever will.
How was he bragging, did he show any photos?

Reactions: 2
How was he bragging, did he show any photos?
He put up some photos on the day of him and a few of Domhnall’s other friends and titled it something like “our best friend just got married” and a few videos of Domhnall’s friend and co-star drumming at the afters. Laurence is always posting when he’s at things for clout.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.