Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
And a cookery show on CBBC as well apparently
View attachment 2857492
Oh, fuck off. This country has never had a people led revolution and it REALLY shows.

I’ve had a voddy tonic so I could prattle on about nepo babies ‘til dawn. I mean, don’t get me started on Roman Kemp. You’re not telling me he’d have had a fraction of the career he’s been blessed with had his parents not been Martin Kemp and Pepsie and / or Shirley?

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Missmopps

VIP Member

Her dad doesn't seem bothered compared to her mum.
All this chat about Russell Simmons and I’ve been thinking of this guy all along who is in fact called Richard Simmons. I didn’t have him down as the married guy with a daughter somehow anyway

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 60

April Ludgate

Speaking of Gary Barlow...

I saw this earlier.....I just can't feel sorry for these fucking imbeciles. It's like people who go off on a holiday and come back with a 22 year old waiter, you can't honestly think he's fallen in love with you surely?????
---
Sam Taylor-Johnson, 57, opens up on relationship with husband Aaron 33 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...elationship.html?ito=native_share_article-top

BOLLOCKS. I genuinely cannot imagine having a 17 year old crack onto me and thinking 'aye this is a great idea let's go with it'. She's full of shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

oldjamfan

VIP Member
The chat about Gary Barlow reminded me of the hilarious story he told of how, during the mask wearing phase of the pandemic, he phoned Robbie Williams up and said “Hey Rob, you’ll never guess where I am?”
After several exotic but incorrect guesses Gary eventually said “No mate, I'm in Asda, can you believe it, I’m actually shopping in Asda”
Which is both hilarious and sad that without the face mask he can’t do normal stuff like that I suppose.

• Haha

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Wasn’t one of his lawyers Robert Kardashian, father of Kim?
Yes. That family is even more icky when you think that their whole shallow, plastic empire is basically built on the graves of two innocent young people who never got the justice they deserved.

Kris absolutely capitalised on her "fame" from the murders/trial and created everything on top of that.

• Angry
  • Sick

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
I met my ex husband at 18 - he was 38
Now it absolutely repulses me and I look back and wish someone had talked some sense into me. I was a troubled and silly nieve young girl and he should have known better.
I agree with the others who say just because she was 18 and 'legal' its still 🤢🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Reading about the BBC cutting so many programmes I’m genuinely baffled why Mrs Browns Boys is still going? I’ve never seen anyone say they love it be that in person or online, even anonymously. What is the reason it’s still on the TV?
keeping Mrs Browns boys and cancelling motherland.... :unsure:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Frank Skinner is an ugly fucker who happened to became famous, and as we all know even famous ugly fuckers see their sexual worth skyrocket. But he come across like a bloke still simmering with resentment over knockbacks he got from pretty girls back in his schooldays.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
The worst thing I read about Amanda Holden was when she found a person hanging, who had died by suicide, whilst she was out jogging. She was livid that when it was reported in the press, they got her age wrong. No empathy or compassion for the person who had died, or their family, just outrage that they said she was older than she was.

• Wow
  • Angry

Restless Native

VIP Member
Sharon Osbourne is a vile, foul, wicked old crone who thinks that posting her shits to people who've crossed her is both acceptable and funny. She slagged off Rebecca Loos for shagging Beckham when her own marriage to Ozzy was the result of an affair. No wonder he's practically a vegetable stuck with the old cunt day in and day out. Amanda Holden is a vapid, thirsty cunt who thinks that the world needs to see her nipples on a 24/7 basis and is only where she is because she's got a brass fucking neck and has sucked off various bigwigs to get any form of gig. The 2 of them have a lot in common - have butchered their faces and are famous for doing absolutely fuck all but marry someone famous and having a gob the size of Australia. This latest 'spat' has clearly been dredged up by publicists desperate to keep both of them relevant.
Don't hold back say how you really feel

• Haha

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
So in the Crime thread I have just posted about this creep.....

Well since how he is all came out and he got suspended/fired knowing he will never get a MSM job ever again, he has nothing to lose by sharing what he claims to know but couldn't say when he worked in the MSM. He is a weirdo/creep and should be locked up, but I can believe things he's tweeted. After avoiding jail yesterday, expect more gossip tweets to come.

Given everything that Private Eye has done over the years - including championing the Sub Postmasters when virtually no one else would- they shouldn't feel "eternal shame" over not reporting some grubby shite about an alleged affair.

Unless some politician is heavily pushing "family values" or the like I couldn't give a stuff if they (or their spouses) are shagging about. I'm far more interested in their corruption and professional incompetence.

• Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
I still don't think he's unrecognisable 😂
Me either… he just looks like Craig David’s dad 😆 we all change facially as we age (👀🙋‍♀️) Cowell on the other hand, looks like he’s had all his facial features taken off, put through a slightly too hot wash, dried on a radiator, and a drunk person has stuck them back on in slightly the wrong place. So weird 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 56

H.R. Pufnstuf

Stonewall are on record stating that children as young as 2 are aware that they have a transgender identity, so yep plenty of people have been taking it seriously.
This is an old page from Mermaids of signs your child might have a gender identity disorder
View attachment 2868904
I wouldn’t be quoting Mermaids as being experts in anything. That’s the most nonsensical thing I have ever read and that’s putting it politely. So basically any child with traits of Autism, ADHD or any learning difficulties as well as those who love homework, and shy or introverted children or anyone that has ever wanted a few minutes of peace is trans?!!! So basically everyone. They may as well say having a pulse and blinking may be a symptom. Far from helping the tiny percentage of people genuinely born in the wrong body, crap like that from Mermaids just leads to ridicule.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56