Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaroundhere123

The way he’s taunted both Nicole’s and Ron’s families for nearly 30 years is disgusting there’s never been any peace or justice for them they won’t even rejoice at the news.
and he got to die 'surrounded by his children and grandchildren' according to the press, unlike poor Nicole and Ron who were murdered and never got justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 77

olivia321

VIP Member
Oj Simpson has passed away.
The way he’s taunted both Nicole’s and Ron’s families for nearly 30 years is disgusting there’s never been any peace or justice for them they won’t even rejoice at the news.

Last edited:
Reactions: 77

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Sharon Osbourne has published an open letter laying into Amanda Holden, after Holden accused her of being rude about Simon Cowell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Forgive me if this is the wrong thread… was their talk recently if Beyoncé’s new Album recently??

It’s shit. I have listened to it, so you don’t need too 😘
I can believe it's rubbish. I cannot stand her. I never liked her anyway but I remember the footage of her sister kicking the shite out of Jay-Z in the elevator and her looking on approvingly. And her music is rubbish and her snorefest pontification about girl power and the sisterhood is all bullshit because I think she treated her DC bandmates badly. Her star is about to fall anyway as Jay-Z is up to his neck in it with the whole P-Diddy debacle.

• Wow
Reactions: 72
I would say in the Affleck child case it’s been known amongst family for a while and the papers have known about it but couldn’t report on it.
A lot of funerals are filmed nowadays to stream for people who can’t attend.
So voila- media suddenly have an open invitation to report on it as the kid is now in an ‘free for all’ live service so they’re ok to use it.
I think reporting info that’s come from a family funeral and using that tragedy for sales is more reflective on the scummy media than saying a 15 year old kid is attention seeking speaking at their grandfathers funeral. But that’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I always thought Jason Manford and his first wife were a solid couple, until it turned out he was wank camming with fans when he was on tour, and shagging around at the same time.
I miss the sweet innocent girl I was 30 seconds ago before having read a sentence containing the words 'Jason Manford' and 'wank camming'. 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

petitspois

VIP Member
Mark Owen declared himself a sex addict didn't he? he definitely has the air of someone who has been at it like a mongrel on heat for 30 years and now he's just done in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

dee_mc

VIP Member
I saw a video on YouTube of Jennifer Hudson on the voice featuring her singing. My goodness she puts Beyonce's efforts to shame. She comes across really classy too.
I can't believe Beyoncé has had the success she's had with the extremely nasal tone of her voice. I just don't get the attraction!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I mean, I doubt some spoilt, Hollywood rich kid on the other side of the Atlantic is going to be bothered about being misgendered on fucking Tattle, UK 😂
ETA: And if they are, who gives a fuck?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

petitspois

VIP Member
I think Seraphina/Fin Affleck has been known by that new name to friends and family for some time but the press couldn't report it. As she spoke at a public event (the funeral was streamed) it's now in the public arena so the press can report it. I really don't think it's the first time they 'debuted' their new name or appearance.

Presenting as trans or non-binary has a huge social contagion element, particularly with teenage girls. I can't imagine how hard it is being a growing girl with famous parents, an alcoholic Dad and J-Lo as a stepmum. I just hope she's given support and space to wear what she wants and so on during these years and to be whatever kind of woman she wants to be when she's older.

On a lighter note - how many more pics do we have to see of the Kardashians on holiday????

• Heart
Reactions: 65

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
She can hold her own in a predominantly man’s world & I’ll always respect her for that! Her dad was a savage & proper fucked Small Faces over when he was their manager
Her father was a monster. Absolute piece of work. I've just read this on his Wiki page ...

'In 1979, one of Arden's successes, Black Sabbath, sacked their vocalist Ozzy Osbourne . Sharon entered a relationship with Osbourne, and took over his management from her father. Arden was livid. Reportedly, the next time Sharon visited Don, his vicious pet dogs savaged her. She was pregnant at the time and lost the child. Sharon eventually married Osbourne and had no contact with her father for 20 years.'

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be quoting Mermaids as being experts in anything. That’s the most nonsensical thing I have ever read and that’s putting it politely. So basically any child with traits of Autism, ADHD or any learning difficulties as well as those who love homework, and shy or introverted children or anyone that has ever wanted a few minutes of peace is trans?!!! So basically everyone. They may as well say having a pulse and blinking may be a symptom. Far from helping the tiny percentage of people genuinely born in the wrong body, crap like that from Mermaids just leads to ridicule.
I agree with what you're saying - but no-one is 'born in the wrong body', it is meaningless. Your body is your body, it is the only one you've got.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Roman kemp is shite but Buddy Oliver is actually good.
I’m sure, but there are no other 13 year olds being given national television shows about their cooking (and I’m sure there are lots of talented 13 year old amateur cooks out there) and the only difference is Buddy has a dad who’s a very wealthy chef with lots of influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
It's a cautionary tail. I quite liked her and was horrified by her death but it's evident from the book that she most likely had borderline personality disorder and had made multiple suicide attempts over the years. And unfortunately she really craved fame and stardom which is a recipe for disaster given how mentally unstable she was. It's worth reading.
I'll definitely give it a read thank you 😊
---
I never thought she was a wrong un, but I do hate the sainthood ish shit thats gone on from her family afterwards.
It was a domestic incident, the fact she was a women shouldn't mean it wasn't investigated or proceeded with, the fact Lewis didn't want to proceed shouldn't affect the case. If it was a male on female DV incident with the same circumstances a lot of people would rightly want it prosecuted.

As sad as it is, the family can't blame the legal system, they could blame her legal team who advised her to not plead guilty, they could blame themselves for not getting her proper help. She needed help, she was failed by people around her too, she was also a 40 year old grown adult, not this infantilised child that people try to bandy about.
Tbh I think my dislike stems from this whole be kind shite after her death,mainly because the ones that spout be kind are usually narcissistic hateful cunts that would rip someone apart no problem but when someone criticises them in any way shape or form it "be kind you never know what someone is going through" like fuck off

Reactions: 62