Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babbitt1234

That's spot on - Alun wasn't let go in a particularly nice way. I must admit that during and post Covid, his 'down the line' contributions made it very clunky. The original three were a tight unit and until his untimely demise, Gareth was very close to Frank and Emily.

Emily is one of the funniest people ever IMO, that said, she also sounds totally false which is especially apparent on her Walking The Dog podcast where she gushes over every single guest and screeches greetings to other dog owners (the audio on that pod, due to the outdoorsy location isn't the clearest anyway.) Her friendship with Frank dates back years and I think that they met via the Ross/Goldmans as Emily was a childhood friend from their boho Highgate days.

Apologies: the show's so awesome and I'd love it to continue.
Me too, I’m very sad even though I’m a part time listener now. Agree re: Emily. She sounds sooo false the majority of the time I struggle, she is genuinely funny but puts across a bit of a ‘pick me’ vibe too. Alan was very much the 3rd wheel bless him. At least I’ve got years of content to listen to

Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
Was Sharon in a relationship with Ozzy and then became their manager or was she already their manager and then they started a relationship?

Reactions: 1