Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t one of his lawyers Robert Kardashian, father of Kim?
Yes. That family is even more icky when you think that their whole shallow, plastic empire is basically built on the graves of two innocent young people who never got the justice they deserved.

Kris absolutely capitalised on her "fame" from the murders/trial and created everything on top of that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I think idiots is a bit harsh- there was sooooo much evidence against him, they obviously didn't expect OJs team to go to the lengths that they did to discredit the witnesses
If you're a prosecution lawyer in a high profile murder case I'd call that being an idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Odd seeing some of the sympathetic posts on his passing on social media, even from Facebook friends. I truly think some people would post similarly about Hitler if he had died today - something like "RIP Adolf Hitler, a lovely man very much misunderstood :(".
"Just tried to obliterate half my family but he meant well. RIP in peace lol"

💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Just tried to obliterate half my family but he meant well. RIP in peace lol"

💩💩💩
Mr bored and I always laugh whenever someone is killed or murdered etc, news reports are always full of people commenting what angels they were. Always kind hearted and good people. Seems no arseholes ever seem to die .

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Odd seeing some of the sympathetic posts on his passing on social media, even from Facebook friends. I truly think some people would post similarly about Hitler if he had died today - something like "RIP Adolf Hitler, a lovely man very much misunderstood :(".
"He loved his dog, he wasn't all bad 😍"

But yeah some people on social media are strange creatures...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mr bored and I always laugh whenever someone is killed or murdered etc, news reports are always full of people commenting what angels they were. Always kind hearted and good people. Seems no arseholes ever seem to die .
I'm always reminded of (and, indeed, I've quoted it myself on this site) of John Lydon's comment when Malcolm MacClaren died.

You're not supposed to speak ill of the dead. But he was a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Yes. That family is even more icky when you think that their whole shallow, plastic empire is basically built on the graves of two innocent young people who never got the justice they deserved.

Kris absolutely capitalised on her "fame" from the murders/trial and created everything on top of that.
This is exactly why I can't stand them. Watch the People vs OJ Simpson the TV series and they portray how it devastated Ron Goldman's family. He just gets forgotten about. His father and sister must be sick that the Kardashians are where they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
From Popbitch, Sharon Osborne's take on OJ:

Back in the Osbournes' MTV heyday, Sharon claimed that she and Ozzy stopped doing drugs after Nicole Simpson was murdered because OJ and Nicole were their dealers. According to her, the couple had carved out a nice little niche for themselves as suppliers of gak to the Hollywood A-list but their dealing led to unwelcome attention from local organised criminals, who eventually put out a hit on them to stop the enterprise.

The reason OJ jumped in his Bronco and fled? Sharon's theory was that he was off his head when the hitman took out Nicole and, in his paranoid state, figured they would be after him too.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Stonewall are a charity that helped to achieve gay rights regarding marriage etc but then quickly realised they needed another way to bring in money. So they jumped on the trans rights campaign. Interesting that today they’re being dragged on Twitter by trans kids over the CASS report.
This, this & thrice this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always find it random how OJ Simpson was in one of the Naked Gun movies and that film where they fake a manned mission to Mars. Can’t remember what it was called?

Edit: Capricorn One.

Reactions: 8

saw Caitlin Jenner had put ‘good riddance’ on X.
Fair enough but the whole sorry affair is the reason she coined it in way beyond the olympics days

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Stonewall are a charity that helped to achieve gay rights regarding marriage etc but then quickly realised they needed another way to bring in money. So they jumped on the trans rights campaign. Interesting that today they’re being dragged on Twitter by trans kids over the CASS report.
This is true for every charity/organisation/department that achieves its goal. No one wants to lose their jobs so they have to keep justifying their existence

Reactions: 7
On a much lighter note, has anybody been keeping up with the publicity for series 3 of Bridgerton?

People online are squealing about how it's going to be so hot but the leading man looks totally gormless in every "sexy" publicty shot 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a much lighter note, has anybody been keeping up with the publicity for series 3 of Bridgerton?

People online are squealing about how it's going to be so hot but the leading man looks totally gormless in every "sexy" publicty shot 😖
Is that the Penny one? He's always looked gormless and also like he's sneering at everything. As though there's Vicks under his nose constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the Penny one? He's always looked gormless and also like he's sneering at everything. As though there's Vicks under his nose constantly.
Yes. He and Nicola Coughlan have zero chemistry or sex appeal.

Not knocking their looks, they're both nice looking - he especially looks better "off duty" - but they're both charisma free in the show. Unless they've massively overhauled their characters.

Seemingly the odd seasons are the off ones because Phoebe Dynevor and Rege Jean Page were planks of wood in s1 while Jonathan Bailey and Simon Ashley were fantastic in s2.

Reactions: 10
Yes. He and Nicola Coughlan have zero chemistry or sex appeal.

Not knocking their looks, they're both nice looking - he especially looks better "off duty" - but they're both charisma free in the show. Unless they've massively overhauled their characters.

Seemingly the odd seasons are the off ones because Phoebe Dynevor and Rege Jean Page were planks of wood in s1 while Jonathan Bailey and Simon Ashley were fantastic in s2.
I can't believe Nicola is 37!!! Whatever she's drinking I want some!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.