Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about that, Rebecca Loos and Danni Minogue did duck all to her, but Sharon sure enjoyed bullying and trying to humiliate them on live TV.

Reactions: 28
Sharon Osbourne is a vile, foul, wicked old crone who thinks that posting her shits to people who've crossed her is both acceptable and funny. She slagged off Rebecca Loos for shagging Beckham when her own marriage to Ozzy was the result of an affair. No wonder he's practically a vegetable stuck with the old bleep day in and day out. Amanda Holden is a vapid, thirsty bleep who thinks that the world needs to see her nipples on a 24/7 basis and is only where she is because she's got a brass bleeping neck and has sucked off various bigwigs to get any form of gig. The 2 of them have a lot in common - have butchered their faces and are famous for doing absolutely duck all but marry someone famous and having a gob the size of Australia. This latest 'spat' has clearly been dredged up by publicists desperate to keep both of them relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
I don’t know about that, Rebecca Loos and Danni Minogue did duck all to her, but Sharon sure enjoyed bullying and trying to humiliate them on live TV.
I’d forgotten about those two. I do think Simon Cowell likes to play the women on his shows off against one another and even allows the bullying to take place, mainly because it causes headlines. And as an aside, which doesn’t excuse Sharon, Tulisa was also horrendously bullied by Gary Barlow. He really showed himself up to be a pathetic excuse for a man.
She slagged off Rebecca Loos for shagging Beckham when her own marriage to Ozzy was the result of an affair
Total hypocrisy from SO, but I wouldn’t expect anything less. On another note, my husband who was a huge Black Sabbath fan back int day, absolutely loathed the Osbournes show, because it made Ozzy out to be a complete joke. I suppose it destroyed some of the myth for him. He was just a bumbling old duffer and I honestly don’t know how he’s still alive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sharon Osbourne is a vile, foul, wicked old crone who thinks that posting her shits to people who've crossed her is both acceptable and funny. She slagged off Rebecca Loos for shagging Beckham when her own marriage to Ozzy was the result of an affair. No wonder he's practically a vegetable stuck with the old bleep day in and day out. Amanda Holden is a vapid, thirsty bleep who thinks that the world needs to see her nipples on a 24/7 basis and is only where she is because she's got a brass bleeping neck and has sucked off various bigwigs to get any form of gig. The 2 of them have a lot in common - have butchered their faces and are famous for doing absolutely duck all but marry someone famous and having a gob the size of Australia. This latest 'spat' has clearly been dredged up by publicists desperate to keep both of them relevant.
All of this.

Didn't Sharon sleep with Randy Rhoads too?

I don't doubt she loves Ozzy but she's sent him out on the road like a workhorse for years and milked him dry. Enough is enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Don't hold back say how you really feel

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Apparently Lucy did celeb Bake Off and they medically assessed her and said she has ADHD.
Jings!!! If she's got ADHD and he's got OCD, their kid has got no chance!!!

I know this isn't the right forum but years ago we were just individual and eccentric. Now everyone has a label.

Although to be honest, I can look back and see things that my mum did and think nowadays she would have a label.

And as for me - I'm just plain old depressed!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I know Sharon Osbourne is marmite - and dynamite as a personality - not a compliment. The beginning of her reply to Amanda did seem a bit braggy - but she explained all that to make a point. I enjoyed seeing Amanda Holden getting her arse handed back to her.

Amanda is clearly fawning towards Simon Cowell and that's because her own career wasn't exactly setting the world on fire when she got the BGT job. All I remember her for was being Les Dennis' ex and appearing in a slightly-acclaimed TV show called Cutting It.

It's pretty obvious Amanda wants to keep Simon on her side but Amanda Holden wouldn't have a career or the lifestyle she has without Simon Cowell. Methinks Ms Holden is projecting. Hugely.

I support Sharon for having the balls to say what's on her mind without kissing arses. I love that about her but I wouldn't want to be her enemy.

I don't think Sharon is a saint: Sharon Osbourne is very motivated by money. I hope it doesn't come out when Ozzy passes that she treated him like Colonel Tom Parker did with Elvis. Makes you wonder why Aimee has such a fractious relationship with her siblings - maybe she finds the attention bleep thing embarrassing?

Reactions: 32
AH was also in The Grimleys which never gets mentioned but was good, from what I remember. Not because of her, it must be said.

Reactions: 19
AH was also in The Grimleys which never gets mentioned but was good, from what I remember. Not because of her, it must be said.
God, I loved that show! Noddy Holder was great (or, at least I remember him being good. If I rewatched it I might be forced to eat my words!)

Reactions: 19
I’d forgotten about those two. I do think Simon Cowell likes to play the women on his shows off against one another and even allows the bullying to take place, mainly because it causes headlines. And as an aside, which doesn’t excuse Sharon, Tulisa was also horrendously bullied by Gary Barlow. He really showed himself up to be a pathetic excuse for a man.

Total hypocrisy from SO, but I wouldn’t expect anything less. On another note, my husband who was a huge Black Sabbath fan back int day, absolutely loathed the Osbournes show, because it made Ozzy out to be a complete joke. I suppose it destroyed some of the myth for him. He was just a bumbling old duffer and I honestly don’t know how he’s still alive.
Some scientists did research on Ozzy and he has a genetic mutation which enable his body to process drugs and alcohol better than the average person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know Sharon Osbourne is marmite - and dynamite as a personality - not a compliment. The beginning of her reply to Amanda did seem a bit braggy - but she explained all that to make a point. I enjoyed seeing Amanda Holden getting her arse handed back to her.

Amanda is clearly fawning towards Simon Cowell and that's because her own career wasn't exactly setting the world on fire when she got the BGT job. All I remember her for was being Les Dennis' ex and appearing in a slightly-acclaimed TV show called Cutting It.

It's pretty obvious Amanda wants to keep Simon on her side but Amanda Holden wouldn't have a career or the lifestyle she has without Simon Cowell. Methinks Ms Holden is projecting. Hugely.

I support Sharon for having the balls to say what's on her mind without kissing arses. I love that about her but I wouldn't want to be her enemy.

I don't think Sharon is a saint: Sharon Osbourne is very motivated by money. I hope it doesn't come out when Ozzy passes that she treated him like Colonel Tom Parker did with Elvis. Makes you wonder why Aimee has such a fractious relationship with her siblings - maybe she finds the attention bleep thing embarrassing?
I'm indifferent to Sharon but I do like the fact she gives zero fucks and I think Amanda was a bit stupid taking her on. Sharon doesn't care about her image. Sharon doesn't need the money to maintain a lifestyle. Sharon has huge respect from within the music industry and was a pioneer in terms of The Osbournes.

Meanwhile, Amanda is still busy taking her clothes off in a bleeping radio station to get attention. Desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know what you mean. Like I said earlier, she’s absolutely foul but she doesn’t give a flying duck about what people think of her, which I find quite refreshing 😆 she’s a colourful character in a world full of (mostly) beige celebrities and as she doesn’t impact me personally in any way whatsoever, she can crack on with it.
She can hold her own in a predominantly man’s world & I’ll always respect her for that! Her dad was a savage & proper fucked Small Faces over when he was their manager

Reactions: 28
I'm indifferent to Sharon but I do like the fact she gives zero fucks and I think Amanda was a bit stupid taking her on. Sharon doesn't care about her image. Sharon doesn't need the money to maintain a lifestyle. Sharon has huge respect from within the music industry and was a pioneer in terms of The Osbournes.

Meanwhile, Amanda is still busy taking her clothes off in a bleeping radio station to get attention. Desperate.

Amanda is seriously going to struggle when she can no longer get her nipples out for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Loving how there’s lots of varying opinions on Sharon Osbourne but we all agree that Amanda Holden is a bleep and the best thing anyone can come up with in her defence is that she was in a programme years ago with the legendary Noddy Holder 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Some scientists did research on Ozzy and he has a genetic mutation which enable his body to process drugs and alcohol better than the average person.

Omg!

Also, I can totally hear Ozzy signing this headline -

“Ozzy Osbourne's Genome Reveals Some Neandertal Lineage”

… it fits in perfectly as the opening lines of Black Sabbath’s Paranoid!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can hold her own in a predominantly man’s world & I’ll always respect her for that! Her dad was a savage & proper fucked Small Faces over when he was their manager
Her father was a monster. Absolute piece of work. I've just read this on his Wiki page ...

'In 1979, one of Arden's successes, Black Sabbath, sacked their vocalist Ozzy Osbourne . Sharon entered a relationship with Osbourne, and took over his management from her father. Arden was livid. Reportedly, the next time Sharon visited Don, his vicious pet dogs savaged her. She was pregnant at the time and lost the child. Sharon eventually married Osbourne and had no contact with her father for 20 years.'

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I miss the sweet innocent girl I was 30 seconds ago before having read a sentence containing the words 'Jason Manford' and 'wank camming'. 😢
I’m no longer the sweet, 77 yr old Granny I was a moment ago 🤣 . The things you learn on here…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.