Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is she having a laugh with that top! Looks like she got it off a market stall. Makes her tits look as long as her face.
I thought her double chin had gone. Seriously never known anyone who loves themselves so much when they’re nothing special. If you was stunningly beautiful, you would understand but she’s a horse. She’s so far up her own fat arse she should be declared a missing person.

Thank god she’s changed the halter on that dress

Also you can say no to events you know Jeff you don’t have to attend everyone your invited to less is more and all that!
She’s like the bleeping lizard Pete price. She’d go to the opening of an envelope. I suppose there’s something free in it for her. Girl get a grip. You really ain’t all that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d of felt a bleep turning up there, she looks like someone’s desperate auntie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly , I couldn’t watch any more through a vicarious element of shame I felt for her when I saw all the young FTM- ers in the back ground hahaha . Pleb.

Knocks me sick how much she fancies herself 🤮
The winking and blowing kisses makes me shrivel up hahahahaha

Reactions: 12
DF4FE321-DBB1-4F9F-872E-2E400C66AC80.jpeg
5CD4F99C-468A-4D3E-BBE7-1782A700A25C.jpeg

His face is what we are all thinking hun. Why is she even filming him the weird cock chaser 😂

Proper embarrassing dancing around at a free party with a load of 18 year olds because she has no mates. Go home

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nah I will never get over how hideous, cheap and unflattering that get up looked! As if she’s included it in her holiday haul 🤣🤣🤣 it’s like something from Pretty Woman. Reminds me of one of them Ta ta towels that went viral. Just noticed she’s got the SB earrings on too 😩😩
I’m confused as in the holiday haul it looked more like a cozzie with a wrap? Please don’t tell me she’s gone to town in swimwear! Only speedomick can do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She had that dress on wrong, didn’t she? And then someone from the brand messaged her and told her how to wear it properly and to stop making their clothes look unsellable so she went and changed it. That has to be what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nah I will never get over how hideous, cheap and unflattering that get up looked! As if she’s included it in her holiday haul 🤣🤣🤣 it’s like something from Pretty Woman. Reminds me of one of them Ta ta towels that went viral. Just noticed she’s got the SB earrings on too 😩😩
Ringer of Kat Slater.

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice how after a night out she is very quiet on socials the next day.......maybe those drinks which I must make clearly are not for hangover but for liver function are nothing but a FAD!!

Or is she waking up in bed with some 17 year old who has just passed their GCSE's?? hehe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone notice how after a night out she is very quiet on socials the next day.......maybe those drinks which I must make clearly are not for hangover but for liver function are nothing but a FAD!!

Or is she waking up in bed with some 17 year old who has just passed their GCSE's?? hehe
Urgh, imagine 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She looked like she gatecrashed a gcse party after being on the piss all day and her mates have fucked her off, so she found them on her way to a taxi

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had that dress on wrong, didn’t she? And then someone from the brand messaged her and told her how to wear it properly and to stop making their clothes look unsellable so she went and changed it. That has to be what happened.
Yeah and they tried to blag it’s versatile and can be worn anyway. Howling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.