Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katetotheparty86

Normally a lurker an don't comment, but yesterday's performance was sensational. Trying her absolute best to portray a normal relationship with Cora, an failing miserably. She's deffo NOT BOTHERED what anyone thinks though, not bothered at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BigB21

Long time lurker but this is unbelievable! After all the stick she got for being a bad mum with kids club she tries her best to show some content with her child to prove she is a good mum. This then involves her sharply telling her off for getting involved in a video (she encouraged her to speak on) saying ‘don’t speak with your mouth full 🙄’ don’t throw the phone in her face then during meal times? poor child doesn’t know if she’s coming or going

• Heart
  • Sad

Ellebee05

F1E5C9E5-CF49-451E-ABEB-623A1BD145DB.jpeg
How rude is she while people are trying to perform though? Imagine looking over and seeing her pulling faces into her phone the fucking desperate nasty loner.
Do you think she ever wonders why she’s alone? Why she has had multiple failed relationships/friendships/ barely non existent family. Guess what Jeff, the problem isn’t them…it’s you.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
If anyone knocked at my door and asked me where I got something from I’d tell them to go away and stop being weird

It didn’t happen Jeff

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
Certainly a nerve been touched this week hasn't there 🤣

She's fucking nuts. Unbothered that people think she's a shite ma, so unbothered! Yet in reality she's quite clearly absolutely fuming... why Steph? All nonsense isn't it? Weird to say nobody sees anything but a "few minutes" but then in the same breathe to bother posting screenshots of people validating her parenting online (who are more than likely also shite parents let's be honest) ...surely these people haven't got a clue either? Don't they see the same "few minutes" as everybody else?! It's just that what they're saying is agreeable to you so you perceive it as correct? Mad that, another trait of something familiar there.

Imagine being her age & venting to your phone the way she does though, on her so-called professional/business social media's no less, instead of like, actually idk, having a mate to say all this shite to, embarrassing.

Ps. Men who palm their kids off are shite parents too. You're not excluded from being called a shite parent simply because you're a woman... you're getting misandry and feminism confused again.

• Heart

Bonmarche

OMG OMG OMG that tripadvisor review is INCREDIBLE! It shows what an awful mother she is.

Poor her having to take her daughter everywhere with her! Oh no what ashame. She has to go the bar and take Cora, she has to use the toilet and take Cora, she has to take Cora everywhere! DAB's is this not called PARENTING???

The woman is a fukin disgrace and the child needs taking off her by social services.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Joined today to add my two pence worth on KH thread now over to this meff
If I saw that tank at the pool side chatting into her phone and giggling like a absolute twat whilst her little baby fighting for her attention I’d have to say something.
Probs on Spanish tinder whilst Cora is napping… oh now she’s completed tinder hasn’t she. Dog.
Absolute man head of a woman, poor Cora!

• Haha

Chunkywithopinions

That fucking netted rose mark melia monstrosity 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is it! Just what is it?!

“I got recognised buying femfresh” course you did you fucking stinky minty maccies minge, we all know you don’t buy femfresh 👀

Also, that poor kids trainees are the talk of my WhatsApp group, as well as her shocking dress sense and arrogant cuntyness. None of them even know what tattle is, so it’s not just the DABs onto this shit, it’s universal. For the record, I think Paul dresses her alright considering he’s a fella, always has her out n about making amazing memories. She’s fucked, she’s a proper laughing stock. I don’t know one person who goes “she’s funny that scouse bird”, if she’s ever brought up in any of my friendship groups (hey jeff, I have more than one friendship group mad that isn’t it Billy no mates!) every girl pulls a face. Some are vocal, some cringe, most pull a face. COS SHES A FUCKING MING.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Dear Meffany,

Filming other people’s kids and posting it on your social media is not ok and also may be a safeguarding issue, you dumb arsed bitch.

Rothsey

VIP Member
DABS, I’ve found Jeff on Tripadvisor having a right old moan!

Definitely Jeff as the review mentions the cleaner turning up at 11.30pm.

She’s moaning about having to care for Cora!!
Oh my Fucking God!

Check-in. Could be anything from 10 mins to an hour can’t it? She said there are people behind her, but failed to say how many were in front of her.
She could have eaten before she flew.
She could have asked for food, I’m a bit shocked that the hotel wouldn’t have ‘something’ for them to eat knowing that they had a coach load of people coming.

Marching down to reception, the fucking hench. I would have taken the room, you were offered an alternative. You can’t turn it down and continue to moan. Being a millionaire I’m sure the £70 was back of sofa change to you and can afford to lose it.

Kids club closed so Fucking what. Play with your kid, if you don’t wanna do that, you should have gone on holiday on your own. Taking a kid with you everywhere is part of being a parent, so what the problem.

She is a Karen, you know the Karens that she despises and takes the piss out of.
She made me laugh this morning moaning about the breeze being warm. I’m sure even Tui can’t sort that out. And what did she expect, she’s gone away in the MIDDLE OF AUGUST!

• Haha
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
Steph needs some age appropriate mates desperately. Women who are mums too. She has a brother right? Does she not have a sister in law, no nieces or nephews? She could at least go away with a mate who had a family of her own if she wasn’t knocking about with girls in their early 20s at teen discos in town.

Whilst I don’t think the dirty room etc is acceptable, she paid £500 for a all inclusive in the middle of august. What does she expect? Trip advisor reviews of the place are generally poor. Puts her hand a bit deeper in her pocket when she’s taking a fella away. Only took Cora away last time cos she took Jake’s spot after Jake binned her.

• Wow

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She had that dress on wrong, didn’t she? And then someone from the brand messaged her and told her how to wear it properly and to stop making their clothes look unsellable so she went and changed it. That has to be what happened.

• Haha

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
If my kid couldn’t wait to get into kids club from the very start of the holiday, I’d be wondering what I was doing wrong to be honest.

piebarm

And thinking about it, assuming the kids club was open was she just planning on leaving her 5yr old child with a gang of strangers in a foreign country at the first opportunity?! Whenever I’ve been abroad with my kids we usually spend the first few days sussing things out and then once we’re a bit more familiar with the place and the faces it’s at that point we might consider giving it a go. She’s treating it like a fucking childcare facility.
I wasn’t going to comment because I thought maybe I was being dramatic but I always think back to Madeleine McCann who spent every day of that fateful holiday in kids club. Yes, there’s a lot of suggestions that it was the parents but it’s never been proven and the fact that 2 of the staff at the kids club left the following week never sat right with me. I’m not suggesting anything sinister would happen to Cora at kids club (god forbid) but to have such a lackadaisical attitude to who is responsible for her child is atrocious. I thought the same when she left Cora at the nail salon. You cannot trust anyone with your babies except yourself and specific family members. Sad but true.