Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck are those burpees why is she stepping back leg by leg when she’s on the floor?? Then belly flopping to the floor🥴 If you struggle with chest to floor then just do box burpees innit 🤣🤣 bleeping idiot

She’s a bitter jealous bleep isn’t she 🤣

That was me! I had to ask
Yessss Barry

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeff if you're such a feminist/anti-marriage why are you promoting getting a ring and not the wedding? She makes no bleeping sense - get the Jewels but don't set a date, so basically lie for a bit of bling? 🤯 If you're such a boss witch, buy your own bleeping ring
Not to mention promoting a wedding venue on her gram occasionally, west tower or something I think it’s called

Reactions: 17
Thank you for the post. As for saying bad mother is more sexist than a base then do you agree a good mother is someone:

1) Who buys their daughter a pinata with their own face on to smash in?
2) Who leaves their own daughter as her birthday party?
3) Who buys her daughter trash gifts with explicit swear words on?

This is one of many examples and is NOT sexism!! She is a terrible, unfit mother, end of.

Thank you for the post. As for saying bad mother is more sexist than a base then do you agree a good mother is someone:

1) Who buys their daughter a pinata with their own face on to smash in?
2) Who leaves their own daughter as her birthday party?
3) Who buys her daughter trash gifts with explicit swear words on?

This is one of many examples and is NOT sexism!! She is a terrible, unfit mother, end of.
I understand why people think she isn't a "good" mum but basing that she'd be better off with Paul based on insta dad escapades is wrong. Its a sexist trope and one all too often other women pull on other women. The threshold for calling out a bad Mum is well lower than calling out a bad Dad. A sexist trope handed out through generations of reinforced patriarchy. Women are held to much higher standards of parenthood for no reason whatsoever.

But this is boring you think she's a bad mum based on not much and I think she stinks like St John's Market based on not much. Its the internet have fun.

Is she messing with that egg stained top.

View attachment 707337

This is the face of an angry Goose or some terrible Swan. Even though some Swans are pretty. Not Jeff Swan though. I Caveat this post with the witch also gave Cora the explorer a Vimto post 9pm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she dense?!
All she has to do is ring the doctors and change her record over the phone to her maiden name. Takes literally 2 minutes, had to do the same myself, vaccine passport updated within 12 hours.

I’m married, I love it, kept my maiden name. Unless Paul held a gun to her head, she chose to change her name and if I remember rightly, it was done in part cos it matched the ‘scousebird’ branding.

Does she not realise this is the most unfeminist rant? It’s faux feminism and she’s that dense she’s not even onto it.

We, as women, are pretty much free to dictate how our wedding goes these days - what name we take, whether or not we are given away etc etc.

She made a personal choice to go against this. She didn’t HAVE to do any of it.

Also, SHUT THE duck UP BROADCASTING IT THAT’S A MARRIAGE YOU HAD WITH YOUR KIDS DAD.

Yes, there are lots and lots and LOTS of parts of life that are completely biased towards men, this isn’t one of them. It’s a union. If anything, these days, a wedding is probably more about the bride than the groom, and couldn’t it be deemed sexist that a woman just expects a diamond? Why does the man have to pay several grand for a ring and not get anything in return? It can go on and on but she made the choice to change her name then moaned about it.

Also, Mark my words she will get married again, and will subject everyone to listening to how she’s this woman who swore she would never marry again but she was so swept off her feet etc etc. Fickle narcissism at its finest.

She will also end up divorced again.

ALSO, get your dinner medals off Instagram you scruffy bastard!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt Paul had any issues with double barrel naming Cora, just SHE wanted the wedding of her dreams…
I know family members who’ve been married and had kids, got divorced and had kids with a new partner unmarried and all the children have double barrel names…

Who is taking advice off that hippo lying in bed at night with food stained clothes 😳🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably should add that I did at first change my maiden name, then went back to it, hence having to call docs.

All the paperwork 🙄

Reactions: 7
Lurk here a lot but I had to come on and say - all what paperwork??? When I got married it was literally a couple of phone calls to change my name and it was done. No one even asked for proof. She’s not got a very good argument there has she?? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Why this woman thinks she is qualified to give advice about marriage is beyond me! It’s not like anyone is likely to ask her to marry them.Poor Cora I really feel sorry for her,going to be so many bullies that will target her because of all Steffs shite she spews out daily.

Reactions: 11
I understand why people think she isn't a "good" mum but basing that she'd be better off with Paul based on insta dad escapades is wrong. Its a sexist trope and one all too often other women pull on other women. The threshold for calling out a bad Mum is well lower than calling out a bad Dad. A sexist trope handed out through generations of reinforced patriarchy. Women are held to much higher standards of parenthood for no reason whatsoever.

But this is boring you think she's a bad mum based on not much and I think she stinks like St John's Market based on not much. Its the internet have fun.

This is the face of an angry Goose or some terrible Swan. Even though some Swans are pretty. Not Jeff Swan though. I Caveat this post with the witch also gave Cora the explorer a Vimto post 9pm.
Hi Steph

• Haha
I recently finalised my divorce.
Managed to get everything back to my maiden name in no time at all. Because I’m an organised fucker and have my tit together. What an idiot

I recently finalised my divorce.
Managed to get everything back to my maiden name in no time at all. Because I’m an organised fucker and have my tit together. What an idiot
It’s the same way it was Tui’s fault she booked a holiday with 3 weeks left on her kids passport - as ya fuckin do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
CFBC243C-F7A1-481E-BDF2-8DCFE595D7FA.jpeg

Ah, contradicting herself again. Pretty sure she said don’t get married cause men will cheat and not worth it! Not just about the ‘admin’ side of thing is it Jeff? Oh but you’re getting paid for this AD aren’t you Jeff! so let’s forget everything you said so you can have your payout!! Absolute quilt 😂 Oh, pretty sure she also said getting married is a CON and doesn’t benefit anyone. Can’t make this tit up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Lurk here a lot but I had to come on and say - all what paperwork??? When I got married it was literally a couple of phone calls to change my name and it was done. No one even asked for proof. She’s not got a very good argument there has she?? 😂😂😂😂
Hate to stick up for her but I had to send my marriage certificate off to a few places for them to change my name on their paperwork. I still haven’t had my name changed on the mortgage paperwork as it’s even more of a faff than just sending the certificate off!

Reactions: 5
I call bullshit on the screenshotted messages about the girl taking the inside out drinks on the plane to Cyprus unless they now come in 100ml bottles 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 707956
Ah, contradicting herself again. Pretty sure she said don’t get married cause men will cheat and not worth it! Not just about the ‘admin’ side of thing is it Jeff? Oh but you’re getting paid for this AD aren’t you Jeff! so let’s forget everything you said so you can have your payout!! Absolute quilt 😂 Oh, pretty sure she also said getting married is a CON and doesn’t benefit anyone. Can’t make this tit up.
Hahaha she’s such a walking contradiction.

I’m starting to roll my eyes as I hear everything about her.

Reactions: 9
Sorry it's probably been mentioned 1000 times on here but why did she get divorced from Coras dad? Did he cheat?

Reactions: 2
Sorry it's probably been mentioned 1000 times on here but why did she get divorced from Coras dad? Did he cheat?
If you go back to the 1st thread. Apparently he was shagging the cleaner. Don’t know if that’s fact or not

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.